Rate Dr. Greg Barnett

Dr. Greg Barnett's Ratings

Absolutely the best! I went to 2 other orthodontists before going with Dr.Barnett and am happy I did. I have to say my teeth are a royal pain and there has been other specialists involved because of it. Dr.Barnett always answers all my questions, responds to emails quickly, listens to his patients and the staff are fantastic. Megan at the front top notch and Janet in the back, AWESOME!!! They gave me a bday card on my bday just because I was coming in to get my wires changed! Love the contests they run and the great attitude that they have in the office! I hope to be done soon because braces suck but will miss visits with them when I am done! Best orthodontist ever! Go see Dr. Barnett if you need them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

We LOVE Dr. Greg Barnett and all of his staff. From the moment you walk in you always get a super friendly welcome. Dr. Barnett has ALWAYS been on time whenever we've had an appointment. The office is bright and FUN. His staff are especially nice and make you feel very relaxed. Also really, really like the BUCKS you get as my daughter donates those to someone who really needs them. And, and the contests that they run from time to time are nice too. We actually WON something!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Two of my children have been to Dr.Barnett and we have been extremely satisfied. He is very personable and professional. He even donated to my son's hockey tournament just because we mentioned it during my son's appointment. When we had to see him on short notice before leaving on a holiday he made the time to see us. Most importantly he corrected my children's dental issues, and they are sporting beautiful smiles!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

What can I say? Dr. Barnett and his staff are absolutely FABULOUS! Not only is he a wonderfully talented orthodontist, he is also friendly and personable to both the parents and the patients. He always remembers something about my daughter and brings it up at her next visit. In 18 months he completely "perfected" my daughter's smile. She just mentioned to me the other day that she used to not like to smile but now she finds she smiles all the time! I found flexibility in the payment plan and found the timeline with which we had to pay for Dr. Barnett's services very reasonable. I recommend him to EVERYONE I know who is looking for an orthodontist and would not hesitate to recommend him whole heartedly to anyone reading this message board. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

Dr Barnett is such a GREAT doctor. He creates awesome smiles. He is also so easy to talk to and a lot of fun to be around. You should definitely check him out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

Dr. Barnett has been great with our kids. He always takes the time to chat with all of us and explain the aspects of the orthodontic work being done, and everything has been right on so far. We see him in Cochrane, but I understand he works in Calgary too. Going to the orthodontist is a great experience for all of us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187392].votes_count ]]