Rate Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Ratings

This Doctor is AWFUL!!! He is a hack that would rather take someone else's opinion of his patient's health over his own interactions with them. He did this to me and threatened to have me committed upon such. Only did not becuz i wasn't showing any of the 'signs' they referred to. That should have said something right there. He should be removed from practicing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

after 4 years seeing him I missed 1 appointment because I was sick and fell asleep waithing to go to my appointment and he refused to see me again. I found all I got was a 5 min appointment every 3 months and adjust my meds. Could have got that from my GP. he also tried to convince me that if I ever go off my antidepressant I would lose 10% brain activity. after I read the article he handed me I noticed it was made by the company that makes effexor... money grab from company

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have become a better person thanks to Dr. Arojojoye. After we talked at our first meeting he knew that I was somewhat depressed and anxious so he prescribed medication for that . That has helped immensely and after five meetings with him I feel better and better each time. He is a very astute and caring doctor who really listens before he prescribes a course of action. I would recommend him to anyone that asks my opinion and needs a referral from their doctor. He is definitely the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

One visit - meds changed and a substantial difference made immediately. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

After just one visit he accurately diagnosed my condition and subscribed a medication that brought me almost instant results and this was afterars of trying diffeent anti-depressants and anxiety meds. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

He is a great person and knows what he is doing , so glad I could come to him for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I am grateful for the path I am on and a big part of that goes to Dr.A. He knew immediately what to do with the meds I had been on for the past few years that were not doing their job. It was the first real time in over 2 years of experiencing PTSD depression and anxiety that I felt hopeful. He was right the first switch he made with my meds...That was nerve racking but it worked...He must know something... A big thank you for being the best for me and my journey through life... Between this man and my psychiatrist I am on a bright road of opportunity and self advocacy. I will recommend Dr.A to anyone who may be I need of his expertise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

As someone who was just starting treatment for adhd & anxiety issues Dr.A has been a huge help. I was very scared about having a bad psychiatrist, but Dr.A is very professional and upfront. He has been very receptive to my input on the situation and medications and tbh I'm very glad I came to him. Don't worry about hiding anything from Dr.A - although obviously try to keep a positive image of yourself - he seems to be understanding of peoples past and is willing to look past that and can tell when you are mature. Just go in relaxed, professional and be upfront with your situation. Display that you're mature enough to be trusted and Dr.A will have no problem trusting you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Arojojoye. My life has changed since I started seeing him. For 8 years I suffered from Chronic insomnia often going 3 nights without sleep. I was always exhausted and very confused. I read every book on the subject, i removed everything from my diet that might possibly contribute to my condition, saw numerous doctors and tried every natural cure available. Nothing worked. I cannot thank this man enough and just wish I had seen him 8 years ago!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Arojojoye. I have been a patient of his for over a year now and he has taken me from one of the worst places of anxiety that I had ever found myself in, to a path of recovery and health. He teaches me to be kind to myself and do the work and results will come. He is not there to listen to sob stories, his job is to give you the tools to reach down and pull you out of what ever pit you find yourself in that brings you to his office. He is always on time. Always professional. And I always leave his office feeling that I have been allowed to say what I have needed to say. I was so scared when my GP told me she was recommending me to see a psychiatrist. And I won't lie, sometimes the truth that I am the bottom line that must do the work to get better is not easy to hear. But Dr. Arojojoye is a wonderful and efficient DR. and I feel so lucky that I have been to see him as a patient. I am getting better! =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231890].votes_count ]]