Rate Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Ratings

After just one visit he accurately diagnosed my condition and subscribed a medication that brought me almost instant results and this was afterars of trying diffeent anti-depressants and anxiety meds. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

He is a great person and knows what he is doing , so glad I could come to him for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I am grateful for the path I am on and a big part of that goes to Dr.A. He knew immediately what to do with the meds I had been on for the past few years that were not doing their job. It was the first real time in over 2 years of experiencing PTSD depression and anxiety that I felt hopeful. He was right the first switch he made with my meds...That was nerve racking but it worked...He must know something... A big thank you for being the best for me and my journey through life... Between this man and my psychiatrist I am on a bright road of opportunity and self advocacy. I will recommend Dr.A to anyone who may be I need of his expertise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

As someone who was just starting treatment for adhd & anxiety issues Dr.A has been a huge help. I was very scared about having a bad psychiatrist, but Dr.A is very professional and upfront. He has been very receptive to my input on the situation and medications and tbh I'm very glad I came to him. Don't worry about hiding anything from Dr.A - although obviously try to keep a positive image of yourself - he seems to be understanding of peoples past and is willing to look past that and can tell when you are mature. Just go in relaxed, professional and be upfront with your situation. Display that you're mature enough to be trusted and Dr.A will have no problem trusting you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Arojojoye. My life has changed since I started seeing him. For 8 years I suffered from Chronic insomnia often going 3 nights without sleep. I was always exhausted and very confused. I read every book on the subject, i removed everything from my diet that might possibly contribute to my condition, saw numerous doctors and tried every natural cure available. Nothing worked. I cannot thank this man enough and just wish I had seen him 8 years ago!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Arojojoye. I have been a patient of his for over a year now and he has taken me from one of the worst places of anxiety that I had ever found myself in, to a path of recovery and health. He teaches me to be kind to myself and do the work and results will come. He is not there to listen to sob stories, his job is to give you the tools to reach down and pull you out of what ever pit you find yourself in that brings you to his office. He is always on time. Always professional. And I always leave his office feeling that I have been allowed to say what I have needed to say. I was so scared when my GP told me she was recommending me to see a psychiatrist. And I won't lie, sometimes the truth that I am the bottom line that must do the work to get better is not easy to hear. But Dr. Arojojoye is a wonderful and efficient DR. and I feel so lucky that I have been to see him as a patient. I am getting better! =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Arojojoye has turned my life around. He quickly identified that the meds my GP had started me on were not appropriate and were being dispensed at the highest dosage. I spent the last three years of my life as a zomby. He is knowledgeble and caring with matter of fact style of caring. He is not here to solve your life's problems as that is up to you and me. However, he offers just the right a ammount of support and direction. He is a true professional; respectful of personal circumstances and empowering towards better times. I would not hesitate to reccomend Dr Arojojoye to any of my close friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Arojojoye is an excellent Psychiatrist. After reading a few of the negative reviews on this site it seems apparent that the people writing them are mistaking the duties of a psychiatrist with the duties of a psychologist. Before seeing him you should be aware of the difference. However as I have stated Dr. Arojojoye is an excellent Psychiatrist. My whole life I have lived with high anxiety and concentration problems. When I was younger my parents sent me to all kinds of doctors, including psychologists, who provided no solutions. Now that I am an adult and have found Dr. Arojojoye, after some experimentation with several different types of medications we have found a combination that has changed my life for the better. I went from C's in high school to straight A's in college. I adamantly recommend this doctor. I just wish I found him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Arojojoye. I at first thought he was intimidating but I now appreciate his manor and find him easy to talk to and very receptive to what I have to say. He is very knowledgeable and conservative with medications. He makes me feel like there is hope for my situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I was expecting a 'tea and sympathy' approach, but found Dr. Arojojoye very practical. In very short appointments he has been able to make a difference for me. He is forthright and could come across as domineering, but he does listen and take into account what I say. He has a large wait list but his staff has been very accommodating in finding me appointments, and I know that they have to fit in a lot of emergency visits. Also they deal with unhappy people all the time, and seem to be able to stay calm and cheerful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2231886].votes_count ]]