Rate Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Ratings

Dr .Arojojoye was very helpful and knowledgeable. Upon reviewing my medications , he immediately identified why I was having issues. He is right on schedule and always professional.
Only problem I had is pronouncing his name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye is the best psychiatrist I've had and I've had quite a few. He's very direct to the point and efficient. Just how I like it. Never running late and well organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr A has been very helpful with my depression. He is personable but doesn't waste his or my time either. His knowledge of which medications work and don't work very comforting when i first saw him. We are on the right track and i can tell the difference. i would recommend Dr A.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I suffer from anxiety, and have very severe panic attacks. Dr. Oyebode has helped me enormously, working with me to find the right pharmaceutical therapy as well as helping me find other ways to cope. I really appreciate his care and attention. I never have to wait around, either, as he is always on schedule!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Very pleased with Dr Arojojoye. In a just few months I've seen positive results from the treatment. His no-nonsense approach cuts through the clutter and focuses on healing rather than sentimental drama. I highly recommend this doctor for those who are honestly looking for help and not just a shoulder to cry on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Arojojoye for more than 7 years now. He is very professional, thoughtful and knowledgeable. I started getting treatment from him when I was losing hope in everything. His kind and compassionate care made me feel much better. Over the years he has always made sure to listen and come up with the beat treatment plan for me. He helped me change my lifestyle by showing me the importance of exercise, vitamins etc along with medicine. I truly trust Dr Arojojoye with my health and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My son and I have found him to be sincere and professional. He seems compassionate, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in my son's well-being. We have made progress due in part to his help and my son's efforts and we appreciate his involvement in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Abrupt, doesn't schedule enough time to even gather a decent background info;, arrogant, hurried, might be knowledgeable but the rest leaves much to be desired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I have gone to Dr.Arojojoe for a while now, I am so happy with him as my Dr. It took a while to find the right meds and he never pushed me to take pills he is there for me, through all my trials and tribulations he remembers everything, and always listens to me , I am happy I met him and finally getting my life on a great path to be a better, happier me. Thank you Dr.A!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

I too am very happy with Dr. Arojojoye. Between him and my psychologist, I am finally on the right path. He's not pushing pills, he's seeking sollutions with me and as a result, my life has balance. He explains the medications he does prescribe, but takes it a step further, giving me options for natural remedies that gives me even greater control of my life. I'm grateful and I thank you Dr. Arojojoye.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2678846].votes_count ]]