You may also like

Rate Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Ratings

I saw Dr. Arojojoye at a most desperate time in my life when I truly thought it wasn't possible to feel any worse, but Dr. Arojojoye proved me very wrong. I left his office feeling bewildered, belittled and not at all listened to. For a first visit, he wouldn't allow me to offer more than a hurried answer, cutting me off if I tried to expand on any points I found very pertinent. In my state, I was feeling very vulnerable and not thinking the most clearly, and bombarding me with his set list of questions at break-neck speed was very overwhelming. However, he did allow himself to veer off on a tangent when he found out I was a teacher, telling me not to expect him to write me a note for a leave from work (I had no intention of doing so) because that is all we and our employers always wanted. I since found out that I was suffering from very acute discontinuation syndrome, and he seemed very unknowledgeable about this. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. In fact, the thought of perhaps a young person, without good family support, seeing him concerns me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been trying to get off a medication for years and Dr. Arojojoye was the first doctor that successfully helped me discontinue the medication, he put me on medication to get off the medication but was encouraged that the new stuff will be much easier to get off. Overall I really liked him as a doctor, and would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have seen many doctors over the years and he is the first to ever recommend the use of natural supplements which are working great. He's not going to babysit you or give you a wonder drug that will cure your ailments 100%, but he can certainly find some that help and give you ideas and help on how to help yourself as well, ie. therapy, exercise, relaxation techniques, etc. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr .Arojojoye was very helpful and knowledgeable. Upon reviewing my medications , he immediately identified why I was having issues. He is right on schedule and always professional.
Only problem I had is pronouncing his name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye is the best psychiatrist I've had and I've had quite a few. He's very direct to the point and efficient. Just how I like it. Never running late and well organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr A has been very helpful with my depression. He is personable but doesn't waste his or my time either. His knowledge of which medications work and don't work very comforting when i first saw him. We are on the right track and i can tell the difference. i would recommend Dr A.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I suffer from anxiety, and have very severe panic attacks. Dr. Oyebode has helped me enormously, working with me to find the right pharmaceutical therapy as well as helping me find other ways to cope. I really appreciate his care and attention. I never have to wait around, either, as he is always on schedule!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Very pleased with Dr Arojojoye. In a just few months I've seen positive results from the treatment. His no-nonsense approach cuts through the clutter and focuses on healing rather than sentimental drama. I highly recommend this doctor for those who are honestly looking for help and not just a shoulder to cry on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Arojojoye for more than 7 years now. He is very professional, thoughtful and knowledgeable. I started getting treatment from him when I was losing hope in everything. His kind and compassionate care made me feel much better. Over the years he has always made sure to listen and come up with the beat treatment plan for me. He helped me change my lifestyle by showing me the importance of exercise, vitamins etc along with medicine. I truly trust Dr Arojojoye with my health and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My son and I have found him to be sincere and professional. He seems compassionate, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in my son's well-being. We have made progress due in part to his help and my son's efforts and we appreciate his involvement in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700253].votes_count ]]