Rate Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for a few months, and I have never been so pleased with his knowledge and advice. He switched up my Meds and I have never been happier in a long time. I plan to see him for many years to come. If anyone of my family or friends were looking I would 100% refer them to see him. His staff is very professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I saw Dr. Arojojoye for several years and in that time period nothing he told me helped. He was utterly useless in helping me get better. His advice to me was completely worthless. He told me to get a job, to exercise. That never helped, not even a little bit. That just made me feel MORE depressed cause it didn't HELP AT ALL. Excellent advice sir, 1/10 would go to for mental health assistance again.
I feel a lot better now. And it wasn't because I got a job or exercised. It was cause I met some new people on the internet of all places. Getting a job and exercising wouldn't have let me do that.

If his advice helps you then great. If not, don't waste your time. I would give him a negative score for helpfulness if I could cause not only did he not help, but was actually harmful to my getting better. I really wish I had stopped seeing him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Dr. Arojojoye has been very supportive and has helped me turn myself around from the first day I seen him now I look forward to each visit. His knowledge with meds is good and is very understanding his support I could not live without with he feels like he is part of my family and a very important person to have in my life I have regained control of my life and now I am way more relaxed and live much happier than I have in the past.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I have become a better person thanks to Dr. Arojojoye. After we talked at our first meeting he knew that I was somewhat depressed and anxious so he prescribed medication for that . That has helped immensely and after five meetings with him I feel better and better each time. He is a very astute and caring doctor who really listens before he prescribes a course of action. I would recommend him to anyone that asks my opinion and needs a referral from their doctor. He is definitely the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

One visit - meds changed and a substantial difference made immediately. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

After just one visit he accurately diagnosed my condition and subscribed a medication that brought me almost instant results and this was afterars of trying diffeent anti-depressants and anxiety meds. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2505260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

He is a great person and knows what he is doing , so glad I could come to him for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I am grateful for the path I am on and a big part of that goes to Dr.A. He knew immediately what to do with the meds I had been on for the past few years that were not doing their job. It was the first real time in over 2 years of experiencing PTSD depression and anxiety that I felt hopeful. He was right the first switch he made with my meds...That was nerve racking but it worked...He must know something... A big thank you for being the best for me and my journey through life... Between this man and my psychiatrist I am on a bright road of opportunity and self advocacy. I will recommend Dr.A to anyone who may be I need of his expertise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

As someone who was just starting treatment for adhd & anxiety issues Dr.A has been a huge help. I was very scared about having a bad psychiatrist, but Dr.A is very professional and upfront. He has been very receptive to my input on the situation and medications and tbh I'm very glad I came to him. Don't worry about hiding anything from Dr.A - although obviously try to keep a positive image of yourself - he seems to be understanding of peoples past and is willing to look past that and can tell when you are mature. Just go in relaxed, professional and be upfront with your situation. Display that you're mature enough to be trusted and Dr.A will have no problem trusting you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2231892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Arojojoye. My life has changed since I started seeing him. For 8 years I suffered from Chronic insomnia often going 3 nights without sleep. I was always exhausted and very confused. I read every book on the subject, i removed everything from my diet that might possibly contribute to my condition, saw numerous doctors and tried every natural cure available. Nothing worked. I cannot thank this man enough and just wish I had seen him 8 years ago!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231891].votes_count ]]