You may also like

Rate Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Ratings

He was very helpful and knew his stuff very well. The staff were always very nice and helpful and his office was a place I felt comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye is easily the best psychiatrist I have seen. He doesn't beat around the bush, and is extremely informative. He takes lots of time to hear your story and makes you feel like you are valued. He communicates the issues exceptionally well. I couldn't ask for a better psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Arojojoye at a time when a previous doctor was having difficulties sorting out my true condition and suitable medication. He processed that smoothly over time, without making me feel negative about my health needs. He was also able to give me answers for how my body and brain are/are not functioning together . He was also very quick in understanding body and drug interactions. I found him helpful in supporting my health and work situation. I never had to wait for him for an appointment, and he is available for further consultations if I need them. His care and treatment have always been insightful and respectful, and I am in a much better situation now as a result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I saw Dr. Arojojoye at a most desperate time in my life when I truly thought it wasn't possible to feel any worse, but Dr. Arojojoye proved me very wrong. I left his office feeling bewildered, belittled and not at all listened to. For a first visit, he wouldn't allow me to offer more than a hurried answer, cutting me off if I tried to expand on any points I found very pertinent. In my state, I was feeling very vulnerable and not thinking the most clearly, and bombarding me with his set list of questions at break-neck speed was very overwhelming. However, he did allow himself to veer off on a tangent when he found out I was a teacher, telling me not to expect him to write me a note for a leave from work (I had no intention of doing so) because that is all we and our employers always wanted. I since found out that I was suffering from very acute discontinuation syndrome, and he seemed very unknowledgeable about this. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. In fact, the thought of perhaps a young person, without good family support, seeing him concerns me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been trying to get off a medication for years and Dr. Arojojoye was the first doctor that successfully helped me discontinue the medication, he put me on medication to get off the medication but was encouraged that the new stuff will be much easier to get off. Overall I really liked him as a doctor, and would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have seen many doctors over the years and he is the first to ever recommend the use of natural supplements which are working great. He's not going to babysit you or give you a wonder drug that will cure your ailments 100%, but he can certainly find some that help and give you ideas and help on how to help yourself as well, ie. therapy, exercise, relaxation techniques, etc. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr .Arojojoye was very helpful and knowledgeable. Upon reviewing my medications , he immediately identified why I was having issues. He is right on schedule and always professional.
Only problem I had is pronouncing his name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye is the best psychiatrist I've had and I've had quite a few. He's very direct to the point and efficient. Just how I like it. Never running late and well organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr A has been very helpful with my depression. He is personable but doesn't waste his or my time either. His knowledge of which medications work and don't work very comforting when i first saw him. We are on the right track and i can tell the difference. i would recommend Dr A.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I suffer from anxiety, and have very severe panic attacks. Dr. Oyebode has helped me enormously, working with me to find the right pharmaceutical therapy as well as helping me find other ways to cope. I really appreciate his care and attention. I never have to wait around, either, as he is always on schedule!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718648].votes_count ]]