Rate Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Ratings

My son and I have found him to be sincere and professional. He seems compassionate, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in my son's well-being. We have made progress due in part to his help and my son's efforts and we appreciate his involvement in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Abrupt, doesn't schedule enough time to even gather a decent background info;, arrogant, hurried, might be knowledgeable but the rest leaves much to be desired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I have gone to Dr.Arojojoe for a while now, I am so happy with him as my Dr. It took a while to find the right meds and he never pushed me to take pills he is there for me, through all my trials and tribulations he remembers everything, and always listens to me , I am happy I met him and finally getting my life on a great path to be a better, happier me. Thank you Dr.A!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

I too am very happy with Dr. Arojojoye. Between him and my psychologist, I am finally on the right path. He's not pushing pills, he's seeking sollutions with me and as a result, my life has balance. He explains the medications he does prescribe, but takes it a step further, giving me options for natural remedies that gives me even greater control of my life. I'm grateful and I thank you Dr. Arojojoye.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr Arojojoye was extremely helpful. He is very knowledgeable in all he does. Instead of just putting my on medication he helped me get off the harmful one I was on. His kind mannerisms made me comfortable in the appointments. He was there to assist me in my desire to get better and his strategies worked. If you have the desire to get better and feel better and truly follow what he has to say it works. Thank you again Dr Arojojoye

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I've been to a lot of different "doctors" over the years, who haven't helped me at all - Dr. Arojojoye is by FAR the NICEST, and BEST i've ever been to! He's very knowledgeable about different medications, and always has good, thoughtful advice! (Whoever gave him the low rating obviously hasn't been "put through the system", there are some "doctors" out there, who should NOT have medical licenses whatsoever *cough* Brink.. Dr. A should be teaching THEM lessons in excellence! - also a job would provide you with income to actually go make real friends, not internet ones, and exercise= endorphins. It's science. Look it up!) Highly recomend Dr. Arojojoye!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Great knowledge of medicine immediate change. Staff great. Very very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

I appreciate that Dr. Arojojoye takes the time to explore strategies other than medication to help. I was put onto medication when I needed it and had my dosages lowered as I implemented suggested coping strategies. I am doing well and thank Dr. Arojojoye and his staff for the very helpful and positive service. I would definetly refer to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for a few months, and I have never been so pleased with his knowledge and advice. He switched up my Meds and I have never been happier in a long time. I plan to see him for many years to come. If anyone of my family or friends were looking I would 100% refer them to see him. His staff is very professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I saw Dr. Arojojoye for several years and in that time period nothing he told me helped. He was utterly useless in helping me get better. His advice to me was completely worthless. He told me to get a job, to exercise. That never helped, not even a little bit. That just made me feel MORE depressed cause it didn't HELP AT ALL. Excellent advice sir, 1/10 would go to for mental health assistance again.
I feel a lot better now. And it wasn't because I got a job or exercised. It was cause I met some new people on the internet of all places. Getting a job and exercising wouldn't have let me do that.

If his advice helps you then great. If not, don't waste your time. I would give him a negative score for helpfulness if I could cause not only did he not help, but was actually harmful to my getting better. I really wish I had stopped seeing him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652415].votes_count ]]