Dr. Shawn Yakimovich

Rate Dr. Shawn Yakimovich

Dr. Shawn Yakimovich's Ratings

Dr Shawn was very helpful. He did something doctors rarely do these days. He called back when my baby was ill in a Saturday morning (where he usually has a day off). He gave me the right homeopathic medicine and her pain has gone in 24 hours. My baby was in pain for more than a week and crying. Her mouth was inflamed and she couldn't take any oral medicine. His help came at the right moment and it was amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][188096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Shawn. He has helped to cure my extreme heartburn & also helped to significantly reduce my migraine headaches. Along with being very knowledgable in his field, he is kind and extremely easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][188095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

Dr yakimovich was very helpful. I saw him tow years ago when my daughter had a painful skin rash. He explained that it was a food allergy and then found out that it was realted to citrus fruits. He did a great job. Whenever I am in Ontario or Ottawa, I recommend him to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][188094].votes_count ]]