Rate Dr. Kristi L. Wrightson

Dr. Kristi L. Wrightson's Ratings

Wow, I really want to warn others of this place. I actually had a Groupon and felt like a fool for essentially throwing my money away on this place. I was so disappointed. The only positive was the very sweet receptionist. She was the only gem in this place.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Kristi was cold, abupt and not very helpful in dealing with my medical problem. I went to see her twice and left with the same feeling both times. It seems her interest is in ordering a lot of extensive blood tests and then selling you a lot of expensive supplements. I think it is a conflict of interest when you walk into a Dr office and the whole wall behind the check in counter is filled with a huge supply of products they will sell you at prices they make even more money from is not right. It seems lately that she has gotten into the natural hormone treatment scam. Don't be fooled by the "natural" label for the hormones. They can cause the same problems as any other hormones and are not "safe" like they say. I have 2 good friends that developed breast cancer during their treatment with natural hormones. Kristi is not a good practitioner.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Doctor Kristi Wrightson is the best! We are extremely lucky to have her here in Santa Barbara! I have been seeing her since she first joined Dr. Youngs practice, she has now opened her own practice and I highly recommend her. She is a wealth of knowledge and takes the time to listen to her patients. It is very refreshing to be treated by someone who can see the whole picture and treats you in a natural way through diet and exercise. An expert on hormones, she has kept me out of jail several times! If your hormones have ever been screwed up, you'll know exactly what I mean!

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

I'd have to agree with some of the previous comments. The staff here seems to have no idea what they're doing. My face to face time with Dr. Wrightson was short and left me feeling as though she was uninterested in my situation. I paid $350 for the first visit which included a round of blood work. I never received a call from the office to let me know about the results. I called and messaged three times before I got a hold of someone at the front desk, who told me I would have to pay $100 for a follow up visit to go over them. The only plus I have is that in the follow up, Dr. Wrightson did spend more time going over things and put me on a treatment plan that did cure my condition. She clearly knows what she's talking about. However, the fact that the staff hasn't reached out to me once despite several calls, even one after my follow up, tells me that it's not worth going back. The Dr. struck me as informed, yet inexperienced and the office unwelcoming.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Wrightson's since she began practicing in Santa Barbara and I have found her to be the most intuitive and skillful physician I've met. My health, though several acute periods, has rebounded immeasurably thanks to her deeply knowledgable diagnostic and preventative-medicine acumen. Dr. Wrightson's diet and nutrition, hormonal balance, exercise and, when required and appropriate, pharmacological treatments have brought me to the best health I have enjoyed for nearly 10 years. Personable, attentive, punctual and caring, I have recommended and will continue to recommend her medical expertise to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

I paid $125.00 for 15 minutes of a doctor who was distracted and only marginally interested in my problem. Her analysis of my problem seemed unthinking, as if all she was really interested in was getting out of the room. I would not go to this doctor again. She has a lot of potential, but she doesn't care about her patients.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wrightson really helped me feel better. I am 58 and didn't even realize how bad I was feeling from being hormone depleted. My body aches are better, I sleep better and I look better. Guys are even flirting with me. She follows up every two weeks until everything is in balance. We are working on thyroid, weight issues now. I went to many doctors, chiropractors, accunpuncturists etc. that never really got me anywhere. I also used to feel like a bother when I kept saying I didn't feel well and had aches and pains. But Dr. Wrightson takes what I say seriously and is working with me in all areas of my life. I totally recommend her. Enid Sterling

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

This was the most disappointing and frustrating medical experience I've had... The staff was completely incompetent. Though friendly, they were totally unorganized and would make a mistake or lose information I'd given them EVERY single time I was there. I must have given them my insurance card 4 times at least. Kristi herself would not only fail to explain things, but when asked would scoff defensively and vaguely explain something or avoid the question. She didn't ask me ANY questions about my symptoms at all nor offer me any insight or discuss the situation AT ALL. She offered me no advice and seemed completely detached and uncaring. I found her unfriendly, unhelpful, and I would not recommend her services...

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wrightson is the most compassionate, intelligent, warm, and caring doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and seeking care from. She is a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor & Registered Dietician (ND, MS, RD) and epitomizes grace and intelligence, and she sets the par for providing exceptional bedside manner. I have every faith that you will share my opinion as soon as you meet her.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag