Rate Dr. Terry A. Levitt

Dr. Terry A. Levitt's Ratings

A wonderful doctor and a fantastic staff. She knew immediately what I needed while being patient and kind. I highly recommend this practice to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr Levitt is very pleasant and knowledgeable and has made my daughter feel extremely comfortable from our initial meeting. The staff is professional and the appointments are very timely. We have never had to wait to be seen.The office setting at Southamptom is warm and friendly.I would certainly recommend dr Levitt to other patients.She is about 20 to 25 minutes from our home, but well worth the commute.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][188469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Levitt was sooo helpful, and informative. Her staff was great from the first phone call to the office (which is absolutely gorgeous).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][188468].votes_count ]]