Dr. Jane Blouin

Dr. Jane Blouin

Rate Dr. Jane Blouin

Dr. Jane Blouin's Ratings

Dr. Blouin is a kind, caring and dedicated psychologist. What I appreciate most is that while she is incredibly helpful at re-framing things, she never pretends to have all the answers. She has even, on occasion, related stories of her own mis-steps or short-comings to illustrate a point. The result is that speaking with her is like speaking with a trusted friend, who just happens to give great advice. Her office staff is always friendly and courteous.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jane Bluin is caring, positive, always professional and very effective in treating me using cognitive behavioural therapy. She has assisted me in achieving and maintaining mental and emotional health during difficult times and a couple of truly traumatic events in my life. I have recommended friends and family members to her clinic because I am extremely satisfied with her services. Her office staff reflect her positive and professional values.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Warm, empathetic and understanding - gifted at putting you at ease while talking about very difficult subjects. She helped me come to terms with my problems, accept them and then move forward. Front desk personnel are kind and the other psychologists around the clinic seem very friendly and warm. I would recommend Dr. Blouin and her clinic in a heartbeat. A very knowledgeable and professional team of people.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. J Blouin is an excellent psychiatrist, I always enjoy meeting with her and feel good when I leave. She is very straight forward and says it how it is, which is great; sometimes that is what is needed, no candy coating things. She is very motivational and positive and always provides excellent advice, advice you may not want to hear at first, but when you think about it really makes sense. She has helped me through many tough times in my life over the last few years and I thank her for that. The front end staff are always polite and helpful.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Dealing with an eating disorder is extremely hard, and finding a competent help can even be harder. One needs a doctor that is compassionate to understand how hard this disease is, but also tough and firm as they are dealing with a serious addiction that can kill. And this is what you will find in Dr. Jane Blouin. Dr. Blouin is one of the best psychologists I have met and I will always be grateful to have the doctor who is fighting for their patients’ life with the determination that she has.

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

Front office staff are always pleasant and professional, and consistently call me by name. Dr. J. Blouin is fantastic - the best psychologist I have ever worked with. While kind and caring, she does not coddle and always tells it like it is. She challenges me consistently and provides me with relevant and useful homework assignments, as required (including recommended reading). She always keeps my story straight and does not confuse me with other clients. She is genuinely interested in helping me live a better life. Kudos!

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Professional, personable and gifted with the ability to help council patients with her knowledge and expertise in the mental health field. As a patient for over a long period of time and dealing with a variety of issues, Dr. Blouin has provided me the best support I could wish for, time and time again. I always leave her office with increased self esteem, improved problem solving skills and with more dignity.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. J. Blouin has been my psychologist for 5 years. Without revealing personal issues, I can simply say that I would not continue to be paying for her services if I didn't feel they were worth it. I only wish I could afford to see her more often! Without her council I am sure that I would not have the fulfilling life that I have today.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

Respectful, knowledgable, professional. Puts clients' needs first. Excellent communication and contact availability.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. J Blouin is a very knowledgeable and ethical therapist. Dr. J Blouin is honest, compassionate and very knowledgeable in her filed of work. Dr. J Blouin has helped me through some very difficult times. I recommend Dr. J Blouin to anyone who is going through some tough times and need clarity and direction to a better and happy life.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag