Rate Dr. Jane Blouin

Dr. Jane Blouin's Ratings

My husband and I have seen Jane several times, she's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I saw Dr. Blouin for an assessment this year and she was great! Highly recommend her to anyone looking to start therapy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Blouin is an extremely warm and caring person! I was so nervous to meet with her, but she immediately made me feel welcome with her approach, and I am so glad I came here!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr Blouin has been my psychologist for 10 years and she is wonderful! Kind, caring and extremely intelligent. If a could rate her 10 stars I would. The office is run professionally and the staff is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I had seen other but Dr. Blouin's support was superior in context to tangible constructive feedback, and when I go off top, bring it back and keeping it real. She has helped me tremendously over the years with dealing with issues arising from blended family (where no books cover my issues), and helpful realistic strategies to deal with panic attacks and post traumatic disorder conditions. Tremendous help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Jane Blouin about 12 years ago. I would highly recommend her to both men and women experiencing any mood or behaviour disorder. She has helped me immensely with a generalised anxiety disorder and with an eating disorder. Her cognitive behavioural approach to therapy is practical and useful. She is the perfect combination of challenging and gentle. She is compassionate and yet, honest and straightforward in her approach. She has taught me so much. I can honestly say (and I'm not overstating it) that my life would not be the same without her assistance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Blouin has treated me for a long time and is so kind in her approach. She's very real and truthful. She actually does care very much about my health and well being. Very compassionate but tough when she needs to be. Amazing person and Dr., I have no reservation in recommending her services. The staff are all very professional and kind as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Jane is amazing. She is a very kind soul that is excellent at providing perspective and drawing from experience to help you work through issues. Extremely easy to talk to and feel comfortable with. Highly Recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Blouin is a kind hearted individual who is an expert in her field.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Blouin is a kind, caring and dedicated psychologist. What I appreciate most is that while she is incredibly helpful at re-framing things, she never pretends to have all the answers. She has even, on occasion, related stories of her own mis-steps or short-comings to illustrate a point. The result is that speaking with her is like speaking with a trusted friend, who just happens to give great advice. Her office staff is always friendly and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][188746].votes_count ]]