Dr. Jane Blouin

Rate Dr. Jane Blouin

Dr. Jane Blouin's Ratings

I had seen other but Dr. Blouin's support was superior in context to tangible constructive feedback, and when I go off top, bring it back and keeping it real. She has helped me tremendously over the years with dealing with issues arising from blended family (where no books cover my issues), and helpful realistic strategies to deal with panic attacks and post traumatic disorder conditions. Tremendous help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Jane Blouin about 12 years ago. I would highly recommend her to both men and women experiencing any mood or behaviour disorder. She has helped me immensely with a generalised anxiety disorder and with an eating disorder. Her cognitive behavioural approach to therapy is practical and useful. She is the perfect combination of challenging and gentle. She is compassionate and yet, honest and straightforward in her approach. She has taught me so much. I can honestly say (and I'm not overstating it) that my life would not be the same without her assistance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Blouin has treated me for a long time and is so kind in her approach. She's very real and truthful. She actually does care very much about my health and well being. Very compassionate but tough when she needs to be. Amazing person and Dr., I have no reservation in recommending her services. The staff are all very professional and kind as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Jane is amazing. She is a very kind soul that is excellent at providing perspective and drawing from experience to help you work through issues. Extremely easy to talk to and feel comfortable with. Highly Recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Blouin is a kind hearted individual who is an expert in her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Blouin is a kind, caring and dedicated psychologist. What I appreciate most is that while she is incredibly helpful at re-framing things, she never pretends to have all the answers. She has even, on occasion, related stories of her own mis-steps or short-comings to illustrate a point. The result is that speaking with her is like speaking with a trusted friend, who just happens to give great advice. Her office staff is always friendly and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][188746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. Jane Bluin is caring, positive, always professional and very effective in treating me using cognitive behavioural therapy. She has assisted me in achieving and maintaining mental and emotional health during difficult times and a couple of truly traumatic events in my life. I have recommended friends and family members to her clinic because I am extremely satisfied with her services. Her office staff reflect her positive and professional values.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][188745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Warm, empathetic and understanding - gifted at putting you at ease while talking about very difficult subjects. She helped me come to terms with my problems, accept them and then move forward. Front desk personnel are kind and the other psychologists around the clinic seem very friendly and warm. I would recommend Dr. Blouin and her clinic in a heartbeat. A very knowledgeable and professional team of people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][188744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. J Blouin is an excellent psychiatrist, I always enjoy meeting with her and feel good when I leave. She is very straight forward and says it how it is, which is great; sometimes that is what is needed, no candy coating things. She is very motivational and positive and always provides excellent advice, advice you may not want to hear at first, but when you think about it really makes sense. She has helped me through many tough times in my life over the last few years and I thank her for that. The front end staff are always polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][188743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dealing with an eating disorder is extremely hard, and finding a competent help can even be harder. One needs a doctor that is compassionate to understand how hard this disease is, but also tough and firm as they are dealing with a serious addiction that can kill. And this is what you will find in Dr. Jane Blouin. Dr. Blouin is one of the best psychologists I have met and I will always be grateful to have the doctor who is fighting for their patients’ life with the determination that she has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][188742].votes_count ]]