Rate Dr. Christopher Andrews

Dr. Christopher Andrews's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Chris is a great doctor. He is knowledgeable, calm and approachable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dismissive. If it isn't obvious, then you clearly must have a psychological problem. Couldn't care less. Unless you have IBD, don't expect to solve anything here. IBS doesn't exist, its just a cop our when they don't want to bother doing the testing you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

A great doctor with lots of experience. Open to suggestions and listens to your concerns. Very pragmatic and assertive at the same time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Andrews was useless. I waited many, many months to see him just to be let down once again. He wasn't helpful at all and seemed exhausted from what I could pick up. He didn't offer any tests and dismissed my health problems and said who knows what's wrong? What are you getting paid hundreds of thousands a year for again? The IBS group that was offered was also useless. They manipulated me into going as I wasn't given the IBS diagnoses in the first place. From my experience thus far they just try and brush you off and send you to any group to give faulty information just so you'll go away. I guess I'm just very unlucky as I have yet to find anyone with AB Heath that has ben helpful. There must be good doctors out there somewhere?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Andrews is an amazing specialist! He is kind, and has a definite passion for knowledge. Anyone fortunate enough to have him as a doctor is very very lucky. Love this man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I've had about 6 gi's in my life with IBD and I adore this doctor. I look forward to our visits. Such a congenial person too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Hmmm interesting that he got 5/5? I saw him a couple weeks ago and he seemed spaced out or drugged up one of the two. Didn't take anything I said seriously and quickly jumped to conclusions without any testing. I waited for two years to see him which is scary because he refused to find out what's wrong with me. Looks like it's back to alternative treatment once again which is the only thing that has ever helped me. Naturopaths, Chiropractors and Acupuncturists. FYI Alberta health care, you suck and might as well save the taxpayers money by withdrawing all the funding on "Western medicine" or what I like to refer to it as "A waste of time and money>

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr. Andrews is an excellent physician! He is professional, prompt, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Very nice personality and no BS attitude. Knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189224].votes_count ]]