Dr. Nibal Lubbad

Rate Dr. Nibal Lubbad

Dr. Nibal Lubbad's Ratings

I find her very rude aswell. During my appointment with her she would interrupt me whenever I was speaking, or make me very small. I miss Dr. Khaled!

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Trying to get an appointment with her is a nightmare! She is away often. This past few months she has been in Palestine with no notification to patients of her absence and as to when she will return. The substitute doctor (Dr Patel) was away for two weeks too. Perhaps a notice to patients informing them of her absence, who would be taking over the practice with available days and hours would be more prudent. This is so frustrating!

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Lubbad takes too many vacations, Many times in 2013, last one was 2 weeks off in December ( 2013) and then in January ( 2014) went to Palestine for 6 months vacation, never notifying patients of her absent.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

Incredibly disrespectful and rude!!! Dr. Lubbad consulted with me for 2 minutes and was visibly irate that she was running late. In her hast to leave the office, she threw my prescription and my test results and stormed out of her office. Perhaps she should consider a less stressful profession. I would suggest a profession that does not require compassion and caring. I strongly do not recommend this unprofessional doctor.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Very moody, abrupt and disrespectful. Believes her time is more precious than that of her patients. Is always complaining about OHIP, etc.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lubbad is very thorough and she uses the most up-to-date cutting-edge technology. Very professional in all respects.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Absolutely Amazing! Fantastic bed side manner. Knowledgeable, patient, caring... Can't say enough good things about her. So happy we found her.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Fantastic doctor. Actual cares about her patients which is a very rare find in this country. Helped me from day 1 after being treated very poorly by 2 hospitals and multiple family doctors. We need more doctors like her in this country.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

I had to see Dr. Lubbad, because there were no openings with my Dr. I found her very rude and she rushed me out the door before I could even put a coat on my child.

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag