Dr. Larissa Kasianik

Dr. Larissa Kasianik

Rate Dr. Larissa Kasianik

Dr. Larissa Kasianik's Ratings

My name is Tammy Morris i have had this Doctor for about 4 years. This doctor is amazing if it were not for my very first visit and her knowledge i would have been really ill from cancer. Doctor Kasianik diagnosed me with cancer she is very kind and has awesome bedside manner. I guess she likes who she likes :)

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Horrible doctor. Like everyone else is saying on here she doesn't listen or spend time with her patients. This is my first pregnancy and I can't wait to move onto another doctor. I think she spends more time looking at her computer then examining her patients. She is very confused as to what tests a pregnant person should do and it seems she sends you to the wrong places (pharmacy instead of just the hospital) and doubles up on the blood tests that you did a few weeks ago- waste of time. No follow up what so ever by the staff and her hours are so limited. They won't even return your calls if you leave a message. Thank goodness this pregnancy has gone smooth and I only had to waste my time waiting for her.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Absolutely horrible doctor and here is why: I have a very rare and very serious condition that if I happened to have a reaction, it could kill me within 15 minutes, and she believes it's all in my head. The last time I saw her, I tried explaining my condition and she kept cutting me off, and went on a long rant about how it's just anxiety. She ended her rant by showing me her list of other patients (isn't that supposed to be confidential?) and said, "As you can see I have other patients to attend to." - And then she left. I was there for a check up and she didn't even look at me - I waited 2 hours to spend 5 minutes being told, "You're crazy." More reasons include I always had to wait at least an hour; when I went to Africa she put me on a medication that makes you super sensitive to the sun; I can't understand her; she's lazy; she would never give me test results back; and she would refer me to specialists without my knowledge. But at least her staff are nice.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

She is a truly outstanding doctor. Her knowledge is much deeper than the average GP and her thoroughness is unparalleled. I'm a senior and have seen a lot of family doctors in Ontario and other countries and have never seen another of her quality. Her dedication to her patients is amazing. I feel so lucky to have her.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

I don't like her at all. She's a moody doctor and roughed. Doesn't listen at all. I switched to another doctor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

A solid physician who has positive interaction with her clients. Find her to be very knowledgeable and thorough. As a senior patient I have had many physicians over the years and I hold her in high regards for the way she runs her medical practice.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

Awesome Dr. Always listens, never brushes me off. Doesn't hesitate to send you for additional testing or to a specialist if required. Wouldn't want any other Dr.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

I'm 41 year female, Dr. Kasianik is the best doctor I've ever had. And she does do prescription re-fills over the phone/fax with your pharmacy.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

She is a very thorough and a good doctor however she asks additional payment every prescription .It is sad that the government pays the docotrs with our tax money and stillbtheyvask for more. -_-

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

She is very good. She will not prescribe anything until she has checked you out thoroughly. Hard to understand but is very knowledgeable and helpful. She tells it like it is and insists you get a yearly physical. She has a great sense of humour. highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag