You may also like

Rate Dr. David Ross

Dr. David Ross's Ratings

Dr. David Ross was recommended to me from a very good friend whom had her breast augmentation done David Ross. Upon my initial consultation In March 2015 for breast augmentation surgery, David did come across as being slightly rude, however I am not paying him to wrap me in cotton wool.
As a mother of three children, all I breast fed for over 12 months was so sick of being upset every time I looked in the mirror at the state my breasts were in. After 8 years of pondering, I finally made my decision to get surgery and that's it, going to Dr. David Ross was the best thing I had ever done for myself in years.
I had my surgery done on the 24th April 2015 by David Ross and he and his team have just been brilliant, I could not be more grateful to all if them. Right from the moment I walked in for my initial consultation through my surgery, right up to my first post op appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I found Dr Ross to be extremely pleasant and very knowledgeable. I had my Rhinoplasty Surgery performed 2 years ago. I was referred to Dr Ross from a friend. Not only does my nose look cosmetically better, I feel my breathing has also dramatically improved.

I felt extremely comfortable with Dr Ross throughout the whole process. I have recommended many of my friends to Dr Ross and all are impressed with his services.

The team both at his Bayside office and at the Hospital were very caring and supportive throughout the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Ross for anyone that is thinking about Rhinoplasty Surgery.

Thanks Dr Ross and the Bayside team :-)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2771396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation with Mr David Ross after being referred by my 2 close girlfriends, who also had the same procedure & I couldn't be any happier!

They look amazing and I am so grateful for the wonderful work he has done. I have gained so much more confidence and thats all thanks to Mr David Ross.

His staff are so caring and helpful at his office and at the hospital, they were there for me every step of the way!
Thank you to the team at Bayside Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I am so grateful to Dr David Ross fro the wonderful job he has done on my breast reduction. I am only 1 week out from surgery and am extremely happy with the results.
I found Dr David Ross very friendly and informative and his staff were wonderful from start to end. The hospital was fantastic, the nurses were caring and would check on me every 2 hours.
I am very happy with my procedure and I would highly recommend Dr Ross to anybody wanting a breast reduction.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2768697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Horrible surgeon. Was rude, unhelpful, and left me with a nose that looks terrible and has caused breathing difficulties (which I never had before). The shape is all wrong - he is a terrible surgeon and should not be trusted. I am now dreading trying to find a surgeon to do a revision, and am terrified that it will look even worse than before. Do not trust this man with your rhinoplasty - he is not an expert as he makes out. It is not even a 'special interest' of his as he doesn't perform as many as you would think. All he is concerned about is doing two procedures to get more money. Terrible experience.

The hospital he operates in is a dive, the lift didn't even work. I wasn't given any food post op - was sat up, told to get dressed and told to go home. Even worse, was that the anesthetist wanted payment on the day (despite sending me an invoice to pay). So when I was just about to go into theater, he came in and demanded that I give him my credit card details. The whole thing is a joke, very unprofessional, and I would plead with you not to let this man operate on you.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2765500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I'm absolutely wrapped with the outcome of my surgery and would happily tell the world about my positive experience. I tried to do it on the website tonight from my iPhone but the stars wouldn't light up although I could type my comment, so I'll just try again from a computer over the weekend. Unless you want to post this comment on your website etc too.
Lastly, can you send me the before and after photos if you get a chance?

'Mr David Ross of Bayside Plastic Surgery performed an amazing surgical procedure on me whereby he sewed my stomach muscles back together then tidied up the stretched skin. The scar has healed remarkably and even another surgeon has complimented how neat the scar is.
I would highly recommended David Ross for this procedure or matter of fact, for any future plastic surgery based on my experience and his professionalism. His staff are extremely caring and most importantly they were always available for support ensuring every concern I had was immediately addressed.
The surgery has changed my life as I now have my pre-baby body back and feel comfortable to wear tight clothing and even bathers again. Given I am only 32yrs old, I'm sure I'll reap the benefits for many years to come as it has boosted my self esteem.'

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I underwent a breast reduction, after experiencing severe back pain, discomfort and migraines.

I cannot be happier with Dr Ross’s work and the results.

This procedure has completely changed my life - three months later, I am able to exercise, maintain a healthy lifestyle and wear clothes I never thought would be possible.

Dr Ross and his team have been very approachable throughout the process; -from initial consultation to post surgery care. I was always reassured that help was available at any time of day if it was needed. This was important to me, considering some parts of surgery and post surgery care seemed a little daunting at times.

At all times, he was upfront on how he was to complete the surgery, additional liposuction and shaping, results, required care and overall costs.

Lisa, the practice manager is efficient and a delight to deal with.

Dr Ross is very patient, honest, an absolute professional, - who is definitely a leader in his field.

Best decision I have ever made – I could not imagine having this performed by anyone else but Dr Ross.

I would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr Ross.

Thankyou Dr Ross and the team at Bayside Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2748802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I underwent gynaecomastia surgery with Dr Ross and the results have been extremely unsatisfactory with the underlying issue remaining after the surgery and a very uneven result. I found Dr Ross to be very dismissive of my concerns, arrogant and rude with poor knowledge of the issue. Showed no compassion to the terrible result and unable to fix mistakes. Any solutions he offered were immediately dismissed by a more experienced plastic surgeon I consulted with. Add to this unexpected scaring areas. I will now have to spend thousands more to correct his mistakes with another experienced surgeon and finally solve the underlying issue. DO NOT allow yourself to go under the knife with this plastic surgeon!!! You will also have to wait at least an hour over scheduled appointments and the day of surgery I had to wait 8 hours. Dont be fooled by his certificates Dr Ross of bayside plastic surgery cant be trusted and his workmanship is terrible and attitude is Horrible. He should simply not be allowed to carry out gynaecomastia surgery or any plastic surgery for that matter... BE WARNED DO NOT GO UNDER THE KNIFE WITH DR ROSS OF BAYSIDE PLASTIC SURGERY!!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2725502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

What can I say. Horrible surgeon! Butcher!! What ever he is. I've read all these reviews and I to got a response from him when I told him by new breast were painful, when I layed on my back , my new implant moved and sat in my armpits! I could fit two fists between my implants! I had a massive hole in between the implant am my ribs ( I called it my tori spelling hole)
I went to my gp who advised that she was very concerned about how free my implants we moving around my chest. If I flexed my arms my implants would pop out I a weird way.
I went to another two surgeons for second opinions. Both top surgeons and they both were horrified . They asked if these were done overseas!
In shock I went back to David Ross who proceeded to tell me that I needed help as I had body issues!! What a load of rubbish.
He said, I'll take them out for you but the cost would be........
So I went back to one of the surgeons who took real photo ( not on a crappy little camera in front of a white wall like Ross does)
My new surgeon sent my photos off to implant companies showing them my issues. My surgeon lowed his fee, implant companies provided me new implant for less than half price, all because they saw the mess he made!!!
When I asked for my records.... He said it will cost me $200! When I said, I want documentation what was signed between him and I. He couldn't present it...... Why? Cause he didn't get me to sign anything!
Horrible man.
People, get second opinions. Don't trust his bull.
Butcher!!!! Butcher

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2719275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I underwent gastric banding in 2010 and lost over 60kg. Having been morbidly obese for over 20 years has left me with a significant amount of redundant skin. Mr David Ross was recommended to me by my gastric surgeon. At the initial consultation, Mr Ross considered my entire body, explained the procedures that were available to me, the approximate costs and recovery information. He also pointed out areas of my body that looked really good and required no intervention at all, which was lovely to hear, given how I’d been feeling about myself prior to the consultation. Throughout this appointment I felt comfortable, respected and Mr Ross put me at ease by appealing to my sense of humour, which I appreciated.

In July 2014 I had bilateral brachioplasty (arm lift) and bilateral reduction mammaplasty (breast lift) and I couldn't be happier with the results. In total, Mr Ross removed 2.6kg of excess skin from my arms and breasts and the scars are healing better than I ever imagined. My upper arms are less than half the size they were and for the first time in my life my upper body is in beautiful proportion.

Leading up to and since my surgery, Mr Ross and his Practice Manager Lisa have always been available to answer any questions I’ve had. I’m sure I asked some questions more than once because there was a lot of information to take in and I wanted to be sure I understood everything and had all the information I needed to make the most out of these procedures. In every conversation, I was put at ease and given emotional support as well as physical attention. Both Mr Ross and Lisa have been warm, welcoming, patient and treated me with the utmost respect at all times.

I am so happy with the results that I am planning to undergo a lower body contour in 2015. During my consultation process for this procedure, Mr Ross has already discussed with me options for a unique issue I would like dealt with. One size does not fit all and Mr Ross considers me as an individual, to meet my needs and help me be the best me that I can be. I know that sounds cheesey but it is important.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Ross to any friends or family members as I have been more than satisfied with my journey so far and am so glad that Mr Ross is helping me finish what I started with my weight loss.

Thank you so very much David and Lisa.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2660283].votes_count ]]