Rate Dr. David Ross

Dr. David Ross's Ratings

I can really reccomend Dr David Ross of Bayside Plasic surgery, and I have referred him to a couple of my friends also. A couple of years ago I had the 'mummy makeover' - tummy tuck and implants, and had a superbly successful result,,,after 4 children and years of suffering sagging, everywhere, I now have the best body ever in my life! Op went well, had great recovery, very happy with Dr Ross and also his receptionist.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

I saw dr david ross for a breast augmentation a few years ago. I was very happy. He took his time to talk about everything and was extremly honest about everything especially his concerns to me being very petit. He took great care and his receptionist called a few times throughout the process and was always polite and friendly. I came back to see him recently as I now want to go bugger, obviously he is hesitant but still took good anount of time to sit and discuss everything with me. Only had to wait 5 minutes over app time. I would recommed him from my experiance.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I under went an abdominoplasty and bilateral breast reduction performed by Mr David Ross in July 2013. Prior to my procedure I consulted with Mr Ross on two occasions where I found him to be thorough and professional in his dealings with me. He was able to explain my options to me in a clear and precise manner and he was confident in the advice he provided. On the first consultation he explained my options to me and then gave me time to think about the course of action I wished to take. When I returned on the second occasion he was open to discussing the option I had chosen and respected my decision. I found him to be honest in his opinions and forthright which I appreciated. I was not looking for a plastic surgeon who was going to tell me what I wanted to hear rather I was happy to forgo a 'fluffy' bedside manner for expertise and skill. I had been referred to Mr Ross by a girlfriend who, as a result of breast cancer, underwent reconstructive surgery with Mr Ross and was very happy with the outcome. The decision to undergo a procedure of this nature is a significant one and one that I did not take lightly and researched extensively. Throughout my recovery period both Mr Ross and his Practice Manager, Lisa, were readily accessible including outside of business hours when the need arose for me to be able to contact Mr Ross on a Sunday. There was also a need for Mr Ross to 'squeeze' me in to examine me and he did so readily. Lisa was always able to accommodate an 'urgent' appointment which is why I accept he is sometimes running late with his consultations as there is sometimes somebody who needs to see him urgently. Having been on the other end of this I appreciated the quick access I had to Mr Ross when I was worried about an issue. I am now 12 months post-surgery and I could not be happier. My scarring has recovered exceptionally well and I am thrilled with the results. I would and have highly recommended Mr Ross.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Mr David Ross of Bayside Plastic Surgery, Victoria Australia. Before l made an appointment to see Mr David Ross, in 2012 l researched his qualifications and found that his knowledge and years of training, made him the surgeon that l was looking for. I also spoke to one of his patients and they had nothing but praise for Mr David Ross. I was impressed with Mr David Ross for his honesty and comprehensive explanation of the procedure Body Lift- Fleur-de- lys Abdominoplasty & Bilateral Gluteal Lipectomy. He listened to queries / concerns and then he told me what he could do. He explained in depth what the aftercare would be and said that if there were any problems that l had his after-hours contact number and too use it. l am very happy with the surgery that he performed. Lisa at his office has always been a delight to speak to and nothing is too much effort for her. In April 2014 – Mr David Ross performed the surgery Thighoplasty and l am one very happy lady with the results of both of these procedures.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ross was extremely knowledgable about my procedure (gynecomastia), whether it was open and honest questions about the risks, benefits, costs etc. I found his staff to be a delight, his rooms to be very appealing and the overall surgery a tremendous success. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

David Ross of Bayside Plastic Surgery Melbourne affixed with screws, a chin implant on top of my chin rather than around it (as stated in the hospital report written by another surgeon), and it was attached to my face 1.5cm off centre! (ref. hospital report). This twisted my lower face out of shape (increased projection left side) and one of the arms of the implant pushed out my cheek. There were also other complications. Dr Ross did not record or take action in relation to all these issues, except for noting my face as "uneven". He refused to remove the implant despite my pleas. He advised I would have to pay him further fees to remove it. Despite my state, he wrote to my GP and said the implant was "certainly sitting in position" and that I was "psychologically upset", and that in time he hoped I would become more "accepting" of the outcome which he felt had achieved my "stated goals". You can see my story and the result of my surgery at: http://c-implant.tumblr.com/

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I had breast implants done by David Ross.I was unhappy and found the receptionist so rude.Called to complain only to be told they would fix at my own cost very hurt and angry

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Don`t go to david ross if for Plastic surg you will regret it. He wrecked my life I have had 14 other surgery since going to him.. He is a disgrace to his prof. His office is the Pink Factory as we call it -on Clayton Rd.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I regret having my rhinoplasty procedure with Dr Ross. I have had nothing but breathing problems since and uneven nostrils. My nose is ruined forever. He couldn't care less when I returned to discuss these problems. He was rude and kept referring my nose to culture noses if you know what I mean!!! DONOT let this surgeon conduct a rhinoplasty if you want to have problems for the rest of your life. Rude and unprofessional. He should of fixed his mistake, now I am suffering.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Horrible/nasty receptionist (listened to her return calls and WOW was she uncaring!), appt was 45 minutes late and was told "oh that's not too bad of a wait time" by nurse Forrester (who is the drs daughter as well), VERY pushy and treat people like a #, not patients. Observed a prior client come in VERY upset about a batched breast implant job and they literally blew her off (she left bawling). Receptionist rolled her eyes. Dr. Ross tried to get me to do fast procedures and I later learned my breasts would be horrible at the method by a dr who spent TIME with me and that the doctors often don't even do the procedures, allowing others in the or room to carry them out. My advise to everyone is ALWAYS get more than one consultation at different drs. I went to a second doctor yesterday and it was a different experience that literally made me feel GOOD about myself. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ROSS, CHOP SHOP.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag