Rate Dr. David Ross

Dr. David Ross's Ratings

There should be a class action against this guy. He totally butchered my operation, left me physically deformed. Should not be allowed to operate on people and practice any more. Please people stay away.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2727411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I underwent gynaecomastia surgery with Dr Ross and the results have been extremely unsatisfactory with the underlying issue remaining after the surgery and a very uneven result. I found Dr Ross to be very dismissive of my concerns, arrogant and rude with poor knowledge of the issue. Showed no compassion to the terrible result and unable to fix mistakes. Any solutions he offered were immediately dismissed by a more experienced plastic surgeon I consulted with. Add to this unexpected scaring areas. I will now have to spend thousands more to correct his mistakes with another experienced surgeon and finally solve the underlying issue. DO NOT allow yourself to go under the knife with this plastic surgeon!!! You will also have to wait at least an hour over scheduled appointments and the day of surgery I had to wait 8 hours. Dont be fooled by his certificates Dr Ross of bayside plastic surgery cant be trusted and his workmanship is terrible and attitude is Horrible. He should simply not be allowed to carry out gynaecomastia surgery or any plastic surgery for that matter... BE WARNED DO NOT GO UNDER THE KNIFE WITH DR ROSS OF BAYSIDE PLASTIC SURGERY!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2725502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

What can I say. Horrible surgeon! Butcher!! What ever he is. I've read all these reviews and I to got a response from him when I told him by new breast were painful, when I layed on my back , my new implant moved and sat in my armpits! I could fit two fists between my implants! I had a massive hole in between the implant am my ribs ( I called it my tori spelling hole)
I went to my gp who advised that she was very concerned about how free my implants we moving around my chest. If I flexed my arms my implants would pop out I a weird way.
I went to another two surgeons for second opinions. Both top surgeons and they both were horrified . They asked if these were done overseas!
In shock I went back to David Ross who proceeded to tell me that I needed help as I had body issues!! What a load of rubbish.
He said, I'll take them out for you but the cost would be........
So I went back to one of the surgeons who took real photo ( not on a crappy little camera in front of a white wall like Ross does)
My new surgeon sent my photos off to implant companies showing them my issues. My surgeon lowed his fee, implant companies provided me new implant for less than half price, all because they saw the mess he made!!!
When I asked for my records.... He said it will cost me $200! When I said, I want documentation what was signed between him and I. He couldn't present it...... Why? Cause he didn't get me to sign anything!
Horrible man.
People, get second opinions. Don't trust his bull.
Butcher!!!! Butcher

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2719275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I underwent gastric banding in 2010 and lost over 60kg. Having been morbidly obese for over 20 years has left me with a significant amount of redundant skin. Mr David Ross was recommended to me by my gastric surgeon. At the initial consultation, Mr Ross considered my entire body, explained the procedures that were available to me, the approximate costs and recovery information. He also pointed out areas of my body that looked really good and required no intervention at all, which was lovely to hear, given how I’d been feeling about myself prior to the consultation. Throughout this appointment I felt comfortable, respected and Mr Ross put me at ease by appealing to my sense of humour, which I appreciated.

In July 2014 I had bilateral brachioplasty (arm lift) and bilateral reduction mammaplasty (breast lift) and I couldn't be happier with the results. In total, Mr Ross removed 2.6kg of excess skin from my arms and breasts and the scars are healing better than I ever imagined. My upper arms are less than half the size they were and for the first time in my life my upper body is in beautiful proportion.

Leading up to and since my surgery, Mr Ross and his Practice Manager Lisa have always been available to answer any questions I’ve had. I’m sure I asked some questions more than once because there was a lot of information to take in and I wanted to be sure I understood everything and had all the information I needed to make the most out of these procedures. In every conversation, I was put at ease and given emotional support as well as physical attention. Both Mr Ross and Lisa have been warm, welcoming, patient and treated me with the utmost respect at all times.

I am so happy with the results that I am planning to undergo a lower body contour in 2015. During my consultation process for this procedure, Mr Ross has already discussed with me options for a unique issue I would like dealt with. One size does not fit all and Mr Ross considers me as an individual, to meet my needs and help me be the best me that I can be. I know that sounds cheesey but it is important.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Ross to any friends or family members as I have been more than satisfied with my journey so far and am so glad that Mr Ross is helping me finish what I started with my weight loss.

Thank you so very much David and Lisa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2660283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Rude, unprofessional, non caring, HAS PERMANTELY SCARRED ME, DO NOT GO THERE

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2640096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I have two procedures with Dr Ross. His skills are outstanding and he is highly professional and trustworthy. His staff and facilities and service are all excellent. I found Dr Ross very personable, helpful and reliable and a convincing leader in the field as well as providing two procedures with unequivocally impressive results. I commend him to any future client.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Amazing surgeon! I have had to have surgery to my wrist and thumb which means I'll Have small minimal scaring which will go away thanks to Dr Ross. Very knowledgable and knows what's he's doing, his staff are lovley and friendly. Highly recommend 10/10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I can really reccomend Dr David Ross of Bayside Plasic surgery, and I have referred him to a couple of my friends also. A couple of years ago I had the 'mummy makeover' - tummy tuck and implants, and had a superbly successful result,,,after 4 children and years of suffering sagging, everywhere, I now have the best body ever in my life! Op went well, had great recovery, very happy with Dr Ross and also his receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I saw dr david ross for a breast augmentation a few years ago. I was very happy. He took his time to talk about everything and was extremly honest about everything especially his concerns to me being very petit. He took great care and his receptionist called a few times throughout the process and was always polite and friendly. I came back to see him recently as I now want to go bugger, obviously he is hesitant but still took good anount of time to sit and discuss everything with me. Only had to wait 5 minutes over app time. I would recommed him from my experiance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I under went an abdominoplasty and bilateral breast reduction performed by Mr David Ross in July 2013. Prior to my procedure I consulted with Mr Ross on two occasions where I found him to be thorough and professional in his dealings with me. He was able to explain my options to me in a clear and precise manner and he was confident in the advice he provided. On the first consultation he explained my options to me and then gave me time to think about the course of action I wished to take. When I returned on the second occasion he was open to discussing the option I had chosen and respected my decision. I found him to be honest in his opinions and forthright which I appreciated. I was not looking for a plastic surgeon who was going to tell me what I wanted to hear rather I was happy to forgo a 'fluffy' bedside manner for expertise and skill. I had been referred to Mr Ross by a girlfriend who, as a result of breast cancer, underwent reconstructive surgery with Mr Ross and was very happy with the outcome. The decision to undergo a procedure of this nature is a significant one and one that I did not take lightly and researched extensively. Throughout my recovery period both Mr Ross and his Practice Manager, Lisa, were readily accessible including outside of business hours when the need arose for me to be able to contact Mr Ross on a Sunday. There was also a need for Mr Ross to 'squeeze' me in to examine me and he did so readily. Lisa was always able to accommodate an 'urgent' appointment which is why I accept he is sometimes running late with his consultations as there is sometimes somebody who needs to see him urgently. Having been on the other end of this I appreciated the quick access I had to Mr Ross when I was worried about an issue. I am now 12 months post-surgery and I could not be happier. My scarring has recovered exceptionally well and I am thrilled with the results. I would and have highly recommended Mr Ross.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2491458].votes_count ]]