You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony Booth

Dr. Anthony Booth's Ratings

I feel the same way that he is super good and helpful as I see him when he visits my Doctors office in Courtenay HOWEVER I have to say the opposite about his Receptionists or staff. I call on the right days, right business hours and can never talk to a real person. She always says she will get back to you but I leave a detailed very important message and have never heard back from her so I don't know what to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Booth is. He listens. He is knowledgeable. He spends lots of time with you. He asks lots of questions. He cares. He is thorough. He makes decisions WITH you. I just feel like my fiance is really getting taken care of which is such a wonderful feeling. I feel more than grateful and more than blessed for my fiance to have him as his nephrologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Highest ratings to Dr. Anthony for his thoughtful, thorough care. Unhurried and exceptionally skilled, and presents a most gentlemanly manner. Very much appreciate his approach to medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Thank you Dr Booth for giving me over two years of my life to spend with my family, granddaughter and friends. I always looked forward to always seeing you in the renal unit. My family thank you for all the care and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I did not get to see Dr. Booth but did see his partner doctor Glick. She was wonderful. I think this is the first time in my 60 years that I have walked out of a doctors office with a very good understanding what the doctor told me. I certainly owe the doctor and her staff an apology. I totally expected to see an old spinster with a wart on her nose with a hair growing out if it! This office staff was very friendly, dressed very professional and greeted patient with happiness and a smile as did doctor Glick. These are people that enjoy their job and are very good at it, Huge atatgirls!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Approachable; knowledgeable; compassionate; excellent follow-up and long term treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Kindest doctor I have ever met. Knowledge and compassion combined.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

The best ! Had him as a doctor in 2008 and he refered me to Dr Stigant in Victoria..In 2012 Dr Stigant refered me back to Dr Booth..Wonderful move.. I could not ask for a better doctor..Took me under his wing and brought me back to a health condition as good as I can expect at this time..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Simply the best. Saved my life. Cares about his patents. Craig Larson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Super doctor -kindly, patient, very knowlegable and uptodate - takes his time with you and answers your concerns - also cute!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189621].votes_count ]]