Rate Dr. Anthony Booth

Dr. Anthony Booth's Ratings

Highest ratings to Dr. Anthony for his thoughtful, thorough care. Unhurried and exceptionally skilled, and presents a most gentlemanly manner. Very much appreciate his approach to medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Thank you Dr Booth for giving me over two years of my life to spend with my family, granddaughter and friends. I always looked forward to always seeing you in the renal unit. My family thank you for all the care and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I did not get to see Dr. Booth but did see his partner doctor Glick. She was wonderful. I think this is the first time in my 60 years that I have walked out of a doctors office with a very good understanding what the doctor told me. I certainly owe the doctor and her staff an apology. I totally expected to see an old spinster with a wart on her nose with a hair growing out if it! This office staff was very friendly, dressed very professional and greeted patient with happiness and a smile as did doctor Glick. These are people that enjoy their job and are very good at it, Huge atatgirls!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Approachable; knowledgeable; compassionate; excellent follow-up and long term treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Kindest doctor I have ever met. Knowledge and compassion combined.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

The best ! Had him as a doctor in 2008 and he refered me to Dr Stigant in Victoria..In 2012 Dr Stigant refered me back to Dr Booth..Wonderful move.. I could not ask for a better doctor..Took me under his wing and brought me back to a health condition as good as I can expect at this time..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Simply the best. Saved my life. Cares about his patents. Craig Larson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Super doctor -kindly, patient, very knowlegable and uptodate - takes his time with you and answers your concerns - also cute!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Is what a doctor should be. In a very difficult time has been kind and understanding and very helpful. Answers all your questions honestly and so you can understand them. I know I have a long road ahead of me but its nice to know that I have someone who cares helpiing me. His staff are also just great especially the ones at the renal unit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Dr. Booth is very knowledgeable and explained my condition and future care in a very understandable way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189619].votes_count ]]