Dr. Anthony Booth

Rate Dr. Anthony Booth

Dr. Anthony Booth's Ratings

Thank you Dr Booth for giving me over two years of my life to spend with my family, granddaughter and friends. I always looked forward to always seeing you in the renal unit. My family thank you for all the care and compassion.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I did not get to see Dr. Booth but did see his partner doctor Glick. She was wonderful. I think this is the first time in my 60 years that I have walked out of a doctors office with a very good understanding what the doctor told me. I certainly owe the doctor and her staff an apology. I totally expected to see an old spinster with a wart on her nose with a hair growing out if it! This office staff was very friendly, dressed very professional and greeted patient with happiness and a smile as did doctor Glick. These are people that enjoy their job and are very good at it, Huge atatgirls!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Approachable; knowledgeable; compassionate; excellent follow-up and long term treatment.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Kindest doctor I have ever met. Knowledge and compassion combined.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

The best ! Had him as a doctor in 2008 and he refered me to Dr Stigant in Victoria..In 2012 Dr Stigant refered me back to Dr Booth..Wonderful move.. I could not ask for a better doctor..Took me under his wing and brought me back to a health condition as good as I can expect at this time..

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Simply the best. Saved my life. Cares about his patents. Craig Larson

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

Super doctor -kindly, patient, very knowlegable and uptodate - takes his time with you and answers your concerns - also cute!

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Is what a doctor should be. In a very difficult time has been kind and understanding and very helpful. Answers all your questions honestly and so you can understand them. I know I have a long road ahead of me but its nice to know that I have someone who cares helpiing me. His staff are also just great especially the ones at the renal unit.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Booth is very knowledgeable and explained my condition and future care in a very understandable way.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

He's always polite, answers basic questions with patience. Very concerned about his patient.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag