Rate Dr. Michael Aiello

Dr. Michael Aiello's Ratings

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Aiello as is my 12 yr old son. We couldn't be more happy with Dr. Aiello as our new care giver. It is refreshing to have a doctor that "gets it". He diagnosed my injury in 10 minutes, listened to my questions and answered them with candour and a smile. I appreciate honesty as opposed to tip toeing around the question while giving the standard medical terminology. More importantly, Dr. Aiello has made my input feel valued and not superfluous. He is great with my son and understood my concerns regarding a heart murmur and my son's high level of sports activity. The office staff is extremely courteous and helpful. My calls are always answered and rather than putting me on hold, they will call me back ASAP. Dr. Aiello's office has one of the best Physiotherapists I have ever visited and I highly recommend. If you are looking for a Doctor who cares about his patients then Dr. Aiello is your man. He also has the best hair ever per my son!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Since he replaced the retired doctor my family members are very dissatisfied with the care he provides. He doesn't like to listen to his patients and is very quick to dismiss your health concerns and complaints. He acts very arrogant when you try to talk to him and cuts you as soon as you speaks. He does not do a proper physical to his patients. He's not very compassionate or approachable. He is the worst doctor and switching to a better doctor might happen in order to be very caring and to meet our families needs.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][189766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Completely arrogant is the best way to describe this guy. A prescription he gave me wasn't having the desired results and when I told him, he got upset and asked me "well what do you expect me to do then?". He is more concerned with his hair and being Mr.GQ than my health. He stares at his computer almost the whole time you are in the appointment. He seems to think he is infallible which isn't a great thing as a young doctor. I had also called to cancel an appointment because my kids were sick and i couldn't attend. I called 1.5h before my appt and got busy signals for 45m (very common here, reception is so overworked, they don't care about you at all, just processing all the calls). I was reamed out for calling on too short of notice by reception. Overall a terrible experience that has just been getting worse with subsequent visits. Looking for a new doctor that isn't just ALL ABOUT HIMSELF.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][189764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

This doctor his very, very arrogant with his patients. He does not have one once of caring for the well being of his patient. He is not capable of sending his patients for in debt test or referring them to a specialist (scary)and he is not capable of giving any diagnostic to his patient in other word he is a very incompetent family doctor. He is very young and still has lots to learn. He always looks at his computer screen when he talks to you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][189767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

I have had Dr Aiello as a family doctor for over two years now and very happy to have him. I find Dr Aiello to be extremely conscientious,caring,thoughtful and patient. He truly cares about his patients and thanks to his great bedside manner I find going to see him relaxing. His staff is always very welcoming and friendly and I am very thankful I have Dr Aiello and his team to care for me and my family for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Dr. Aiello is a fantastic Doctor!! My old Doctor had no idea what he was doing, Dr. Aiello figured out all of my ailments very quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

The only reason he didn't get a 5 on Knowledge is it is too soon to rate as I have not been exposed enough (5 visits) to really get a good handle on his depth. But no doctor knows everything. I'm comfortable that he is recently trained as medicine continues to advance. He is especially conscientious and ethical and has gone out of his way to help me with issues. Over and above what I would expect. He is punctual, organized, a great listener. (I usually have a laundry list of many items to discuss with him and he allows me to explain them all.) I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

I was his patient and found another Dr. and I am very glad I did. Maybe I was spoiled by our other family Dr. we had for years but I feel that Dr. Aiello is missing that special touch that we are accustomed to having, especially during our physicals, they seem to be rushed and things seemed to be overlooked by him, he seems to rely to much on blood work and the internet to diagnose. I have spoken to other family members and neighbors who still have him as their Doctor and they share the same opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Dr Aiello may be younger but he is an excellent doctor. He is extremely punctual, courteous, listens without distraction and is not dismissive to patients concerns. I was apprehensive at first when he took over the practice from the previous doctor but there was no need, he is more than efficient as a family physician. His nurses and office staff are also wonderful and are always willing to accomodate a last minute appointment and have always been kind, courteous and friendly to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

Very thorough and up to date. Concerned about the total person. Has a nice "bedside manner", and is a good listener. Instills confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189758].votes_count ]]