Rate Dr. Richard Altman

Dr. Richard Altman's Ratings

Very Awesome Doctor, he treated some vicious bug bites that matured during my vacation, but I'm healing well today thanks to Dr. Altman. very careful and thorough. A Billy Joel fan to boot! Keep the faith, I'm sure I'll see you again somewhere along the line...

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Altman is the best doctor I have ever had: thoughtful, thorough, and caring. I was very sorry that he decided to leave New York.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Great bedside manner. Asked about seatbelts, nutrition and genuinely cared about my well-being. A throwback to the old-school internists that are great diagnosticians and don't need an Iphone medical umbilical cord.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I've been very happy with Dr. Altman. Excellent bedside manner, seems to genuinely care about finding answers, always punctual. Extremely diligent in his approach.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Altman is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I've been seen on time for every appointment and his bedside manner is impeccable. He always goes above and beyond to help determine the source of the issue. He is great about following up and providing you with all the information that he has. The best doctor I've ever had.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag