Rate Dr. Sharad Rajpal

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Ratings

Dr. Rajpal is outstanding. His confidence and patient response to my endless questions gave me the courage I needed to face brain surgery. His high success and low complication rates convinced me that no one else would do. He was honest in his expectations so I knew exactly what I faced. There were complicating factors in my surgery, but Dr. Rajpal calmly and competently worked through them all to complete success with virtually no side effects. Two years later, you would never believe I had had brain surgery. THANK YOU, Dr. Rajpal for saving my life. P.S. - his staff is amazing too, tirelessly battling my insurance company for every test, every procedure along the way.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rajpal is an amazing doctor! He is very knowledgeable and has a great bed-side manner. He was very thorough and explained things in a very clear and understandable way. I had had two previous Laminectomy surgeries with a previous doctor and recently had my third surgery, a fusion, with Dr. Rajpal. I was naturally concerned about recovering from my third surgery of the same area with all the scar tissue already present. But, to my delight the recovery was much easier and quicker than I had anticipated! My scar looks fantastic, especially for my third incision! Dr. Rajpal does such a great job before, during and after surgery. I have not felt this good in 3 years! It is amazing to not be in pain every second of everyday anymore! I am truly grateful to Dr. Rajpal for giving me my mobility back! I have already recommended Dr. Rajpal to several friends and family!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rajpal took the pain away after months of constant pain and spasms and not finding relief with other doctors. He did a complicated surgery and I am now pain free. He took the time to listen to me. He is a caring and very talented doctor.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rajpal and his staff are professional, caring and kind. After putting off back surgery for a very long time, I am six weeks post surgery and recovering very well. I highly recommend Dr. Rajpal to anyone who requires his services.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

This has been a process for me, but Dr. Rajpal made it clear and easy. He was friendly, professional, pacient and kind. No more pain and I can now move on with my life. Also the staff was awesome and very helpful and kind. Thank you all!

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

I had surgery in December, 2013, to repair a herniated disc. I had had two other back surgeries (by a different doctor) and expected a long recovery time, particularly since Dr. Rajpal would need to connect to previously installed (and complex) hardware attached to my spine. Surprisingly, the incision was much smaller than I expected, the pain and need for narcotics was minimal and my recovery was rapid. So much so that I was completely pain free and off any meds within a month. As of the time of this writing, it's been 6 months since the surgery and I routinely walk several miles per day, do water aerobics and in general feel about 10 years younger. I'm still on a pink cloud after having had relief of so much pain and immobility prior to surgery. Dr. Rajpal and Justin Call were a great team - Justin checked frequently to make sure I was doing ok and answered any questions rapidly. My wife and I never felt rushed and our concerns and questions were never taken lightly.The entire office was kind, helpful and responsive.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

We loved working with Dr. Rajpal! He was very thorough in answering our questions and made sure that we understand all the before we committed to surgery. He was so patient with all my post-op questions, and has a wonderful bed-side manner. I've recommended him to a few friends already.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

THANK'S TO DR. RAJPAL AND STAFF FOR THEIR EXCELLENT CARE AND COMPASSION. I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THESE CARING PROFFESSIONALS WHENEVER I HAVE A CHANCE.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr. Rajpal. He was thorough when explaining what he saw on my MRI and what he recommended. He was easy to talk to and patient when answering my questions and my husband's questions. I have already referred a friend to him.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag