Rate Dr. Sharad Rajpal

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Ratings

MY MOTHER IS 91 YEARS OLD AND WAS QUICKLY LOSING HER MOBILITY. DR RAJPAL'S SURGERY HAS "BROUGHT HER BACK" SHE CONSIDERS HIM "GENIUS" I CONSIDER HIM ONE OF THE BEST, MOST TALENTED DOCTORS I HAVE EVER MET! HE IS FANTASTIC ON ALL COUNTS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Rajpal has done a cervical fusion and 3 wks ago a lumbar fusion on me. After 3 years of chronic severe pain, and many doctors telling me there was nothing wrong, Dr. Rajpal looked at my MRI and 5 minutes later showed my husband and I the problem. He since has done the surgery for that issue, and I am 80% better 9 months later.
I'm not exaggerating when I say he gave my life back to me. (God credit first). I would recommend him to anyone. He is very down to earth, explains things completely and it seems to me he really cares about his patients and enjoys what he does. Always bright and chipper, too. I am very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I recently had to have a fusion in my upper neck. I had never had any real surgery (other than a knee scope) in my life. When I was referred to Dr. Rajpal I had no idea what to expect. When my wife and I made our first visit we were both very impressed with Dr. Rajpal. His knowledge was incredible and he never once rushed us even with all of our questions. There was a potential for some complications (swallowing for one) which Dr. Rajpal had already told us about prior to the surgery. The day of the surgery Dr. Rajpal made me feel at ease as much as possible. The surgery went well and I didn't have any complications. We've had two follow up visits with Dr. Rajpal and I am now beginning physical therapy. I want to say thank you to Dr. Rajpal and his staff (which are also incredible to work with) for helping through this process. I am very thankful that I was referred to Dr. Rajpal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have lived with serious lower back issues for over 30 years. I had a fusion 19 years ago and Dr. Rajpal just performed my second fusion several months ago after carefully evaluation my situation. Even with surgical complications Dr. Rajpal made everything work out just as he predicted. Dr. Rajpal is AWESOME. AWESOME+. AWESOME+++. I was riding my bicycle 3 months after surgery. I have my life back. Back surgery is scary and outcomes should never be taken for granted but Dr. Rajpal gets the job done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Rajpal is outstanding. His confidence and patient response to my endless questions gave me the courage I needed to face brain surgery. His high success and low complication rates convinced me that no one else would do. He was honest in his expectations so I knew exactly what I faced. There were complicating factors in my surgery, but Dr. Rajpal calmly and competently worked through them all to complete success with virtually no side effects. Two years later, you would never believe I had had brain surgery. THANK YOU, Dr. Rajpal for saving my life. P.S. - his staff is amazing too, tirelessly battling my insurance company for every test, every procedure along the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Rajpal is an amazing doctor! He is very knowledgeable and has a great bed-side manner. He was very thorough and explained things in a very clear and understandable way. I had had two previous Laminectomy surgeries with a previous doctor and recently had my third surgery, a fusion, with Dr. Rajpal. I was naturally concerned about recovering from my third surgery of the same area with all the scar tissue already present. But, to my delight the recovery was much easier and quicker than I had anticipated! My scar looks fantastic, especially for my third incision! Dr. Rajpal does such a great job before, during and after surgery. I have not felt this good in 3 years! It is amazing to not be in pain every second of everyday anymore! I am truly grateful to Dr. Rajpal for giving me my mobility back! I have already recommended Dr. Rajpal to several friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Rajpal took the pain away after months of constant pain and spasms and not finding relief with other doctors. He did a complicated surgery and I am now pain free. He took the time to listen to me. He is a caring and very talented doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Rajpal and his staff are professional, caring and kind. After putting off back surgery for a very long time, I am six weeks post surgery and recovering very well. I highly recommend Dr. Rajpal to anyone who requires his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

This has been a process for me, but Dr. Rajpal made it clear and easy. He was friendly, professional, pacient and kind. No more pain and I can now move on with my life. Also the staff was awesome and very helpful and kind. Thank you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232051].votes_count ]]