Rate Dr. Christopher Herriot

Dr. Christopher Herriot's Ratings

If you are looking for an optometrist who is great with kids look no further! Dr. Herriot has gone above and beyond in regards to some issues that our daughter is having with her eyes. Our little family of five always receive excellent care while in his office and are greeted by our first names the moment we walk in the door. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Herriot :)

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

Thank you for your care and service to Fort St John over the years. I hope you stay in Fort St John. You squeezed me in over your lunch to see me when I had a piece of metal in my eye. You helped flush it out.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Herriot was extremely knowledgeable, caring, and made me feel comfortable. I have seen many eye doctors over the years and, this was the best experience I have ever had.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Herriot was great with both of my kids (2 years and 11 months), working with them to get the exam done.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

First visit I just called and said my eye is swollen..not sure what it is. They said come in and will fit you in. They said they were busy so i might be there a while waiting. I came in and while they were making my file we realized I hadnt brought my care card. They were so awesome. He saw me in about 15 minutes. Checked me out, explained what was probably going on. Gave me a prescript for drops. Then explained how my benefits worked and asked me to call in the proper information for billing. I would totally recommend him!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

When Dr. Herriot found out that my daughter was suffering from double vision after having a brain tumour removed he wanted to do whatever he could to help. During the appointment he was very caring and knowledgeable. He took his time and checked my daughter out very thoroughly. He was even very patient while my youngest son was having a melt down in the room during the appointment. He made sure to tell both myself and my daughter everything he was doing and everything he found during the appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Herriot to anyone!

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

I went into dr herriot with hopes of new glasses to fix my constantly sore eyes. Turned out that I have a rare eye disease called thygesons SPK. He put me on eye drop steroids to ease the pain, and it worked, and when i went back a few weeks later to see how it was going, he gave me a new prescription and I have been able to see much better and no pain. I should mention the last optometrist didnt do anything, he just gave me a script for glasses that was clearly wrong because of the Thygesons. I highly recommend dr herriot. He is also very kind and doesnt rush you out the door. The rest of the staff was very helpful and nice as well.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

I went in and had a lot of co serns for my self and he couldnt help me. I ended up seeing a physician who sent me to GP where I needed to see an eye specialist. I have cornia toxins and Dr Harriett said there was nothing wrong. I wasnt able to see very well at all. I will not be returning to Dr Harrietts office. Nice man but didnt even think about sending me to a specialiat because he didnt know what was wrong with me. Im glad I went back to the physician who helped me to see the eye specialist within 3 days.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

The Doctor is very knowledgable and made both myself and my two young daughters very comfortable. He made it fun for them to be at the eye doctors and they enjoyed their visit.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Very good, highly recommended. I was so impressed! Tons of stuff I didn't know...and was kicking myself for taking his predecessor at his word! Excited to get my boys in to see him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag