Rate Dr. Jeevan Grewal

Dr. Jeevan Grewal's Ratings

Has no idea what she's doing with medications; had a horrible reaction to one and she diagnosed it incorrectly (and insisted upon her first diagnosis over multiple visits spanning over a year) as a condition that has symptoms nothing like I was actually experiencing. Furthermore, she lets her own personal beliefs get in the way of your treatment methods, despite recommendations from TWO separate specialized professionals otherwise. If you require psychiatric care of any sort, I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Very patient and comforting. She has served practically all our family for the past 5 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Amazing! My family and I extremely happy with Dr.G :) young, knowledgable and friendly . My kids love her too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Very helpful, addresses everything that matters. Very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

By far the best physician I have been to. LIstens, asks questions and makes you interactive in your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Grewal is by far the best doctor ive seen. When my doctor passed away whilst i was there with my fiance as my fiance was quite ill. She remembered i was thinking about switching so i didnt have to drive back to my home town. When she heard that my doctor had passed she immediately took me on and made me feel welcome. During my fiance's 6 month of disability, Dr.Grewal and staff were amazing putting us into a room allmost right away as my fiance could barely stand. Was really awesome to see a doctor care so much. Great with kids as often we have our son with us, even tho its not his appointment he feels left out when she checks both our chests as we often do double appointments and so checks his chest just for sake of keeping him happy. Dr.Grewal figured out what was wrong with my breathing in 2 days. My last doctor hadnt figured it out in 9 months!!! Absolutely best doctor around. Get on her list if your not already!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr Grewal is so patient and knowledgable. She addresses all my issues or concerns each visit. I never feel rushed and I feel very comfortable with her. She truly cares for her patients and it is obvious because she is very thorough. The front reception staff lacks customer service skills. They do not smile and make you feel like you are being annoying each time you are there. They are so cold and unfriendly. It's unfortunate because all the doctors are amazing yet they have a terrible front staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Dr Grewal is wonderful, very attentive and helpful but the office staff is horrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Grewall is amazing when my family gp retired and she took us on I had just had my first child and she is so very good with him so attentive and very thorough with him when doing his check ups and was quick to refer him to a specialist when needed... the staff aren't that great the can be rude and not listen when you speak to them being a medical office assistant myself I find them useless but the doctors are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Grewal is fantastic! She involves me in every aspect of my health. The front reception is a nightmare though. This morning I called to make an appointment and was put on hold 4 separate times. Each time was on average 3 minutes. I get that this is a busy office but their demeanor is just disturbing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190478].votes_count ]]