Dr. Jeevan Grewal

Rate Dr. Jeevan Grewal

Dr. Jeevan Grewal's Ratings

Dr. Grewal is by far the best doctor ive seen. When my doctor passed away whilst i was there with my fiance as my fiance was quite ill. She remembered i was thinking about switching so i didnt have to drive back to my home town. When she heard that my doctor had passed she immediately took me on and made me feel welcome. During my fiance's 6 month of disability, Dr.Grewal and staff were amazing putting us into a room allmost right away as my fiance could barely stand. Was really awesome to see a doctor care so much. Great with kids as often we have our son with us, even tho its not his appointment he feels left out when she checks both our chests as we often do double appointments and so checks his chest just for sake of keeping him happy. Dr.Grewal figured out what was wrong with my breathing in 2 days. My last doctor hadnt figured it out in 9 months!!! Absolutely best doctor around. Get on her list if your not already!

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Grewal is so patient and knowledgable. She addresses all my issues or concerns each visit. I never feel rushed and I feel very comfortable with her. She truly cares for her patients and it is obvious because she is very thorough. The front reception staff lacks customer service skills. They do not smile and make you feel like you are being annoying each time you are there. They are so cold and unfriendly. It's unfortunate because all the doctors are amazing yet they have a terrible front staff.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Grewal is wonderful, very attentive and helpful but the office staff is horrible!

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Grewall is amazing when my family gp retired and she took us on I had just had my first child and she is so very good with him so attentive and very thorough with him when doing his check ups and was quick to refer him to a specialist when needed... the staff aren't that great the can be rude and not listen when you speak to them being a medical office assistant myself I find them useless but the doctors are amazing.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Grewal is fantastic! She involves me in every aspect of my health. The front reception is a nightmare though. This morning I called to make an appointment and was put on hold 4 separate times. Each time was on average 3 minutes. I get that this is a busy office but their demeanor is just disturbing!

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jeevan Grewal is an amazing doctor - the best I've had! She takes the time to ensure every aspect is looked at to ensure nothing is missed with a diagnosis. I feel very comfortable with her. However the reception staff are HORRIBLE, they are very rude, and when trying to deal with them on the phone the lady acted visibly very annoyed to be talking to me which made me feel uncomfortable and then she hung up on me without so much as a goodbye.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Great doctor but the front staff are absolutely miserable and wretched with the except one kind lady. How she works with those women is beyond me.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Grewal is an excellent physician. She was able to help me solve a health issue that had been plaguing me for over a decade. I had given up on the hope that a doctor could help-- but now I am pain free. She involves her patient in health care decisions, and is a pleasure to deal with.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Like others have mentioned below - Dr. Grewal is absolutely wonderful... However, each phone call and or visit to this office seems like we are nothing more than a pest to the front reception. Borderline rude, unhelpful, and really make you feel extremely uncomfortable when needing to speak with them. Each time we leave we can't believe the doctors all them to have such a negative demeanor with all of the clients. On the other hand Dr. Grewal is absolutely a pleasure to deal with - always on time, friendly, and seems to be genuinely interested in you. I never feel rushed out the door like I have with other doctors. Would absolutely recommend her but wouldn't expect to be treated kindly by the rest of the staff!

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, terrible staff. Rude, unfriendly, they cannot even say hello or smile when you enter - terrible social skills; shouldn't be working in a people person atmosphere. They are just as unfriendly on the phone. The only one who saves herself is the Filipino lady - she is kind and friendly even when busy. Sadly, the reception dictates whether you want to keep coming and I hesitate; although Grewal is a good doctor based on the feeling i get from her staff I often think of switching docs.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag