Rate Dr. Don Fan

Dr. Don Fan's Ratings

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fan is amazing! I would recommend him without hesitation. He is kind, knowledgable and extremely skilled in traditional medicine. I have used him for massages as well, and he healed me in just one session.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Don Fan is a rare gem! Truly one of the most genuine soul you'll ever meet. This guy is not in this profession for the money. He genuinely cares about his patients. He is very professional but not stiff. A very down to earth guy too! Awesome job Dr. Fan!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Don has a lot of knowledge, he knows what he is doing and if he cannot do anything for us, he will say that. He is honest and professional. I recommend him to my friends and everybody who wants to be help.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

I have pain all over my body. I have visited several acupuncturists over the years. Dr. Fan is the most knowledgeable, focused, engaged, thorough, kind and caring one that I've ever seen. After a few treatments, my pain is reduced a lot. He handles needles very well. I haven’t had any bad experience in painful needles during a dozen of treatments. My visits to his clinic are always positive and relaxing. People’s well-being is his true pleasure. He seems not there for money. He has the capacity to take multiple patients at a time. However, he only takes ONE at a time. One day, he provided two treatments for me but only charged me for one session. He’s fully engaged in his delivery and supporting his patient on the path of healing and well being. He really listens to our problems and takes the time to explain what is going on with our body and provides proper treatments. Excellent Doctor!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fan is great! I had some real problems with my back and shoulder and he paid great attention to detail and within 8 weeks I felt great!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

I have been to over 20 Acupuntures and Don is one of the most thorough and kind that I've ever been to. My pain is reduced from 100 percent to 40 percent over all with constant improvement. He is not there for the money at all, he's only there to help people. This is obvious because he only takes 1 patient at a time as opposed to 5 or 6 at every other clinic. Excellent Doctor, very knowledeable

Submitted Oct. 25, 2010 | flag