Rate Dr. Michel Kakon

Dr. Michel Kakon's Ratings

Dr, Kakon Did a root canal and crown. Though I was worried because of the cost I put my trust into Dr. Kakon, and he was spot on; the pain and infection was treated, the root canal performed, and a crown placed, which really fit perfectly. Though a costly procedure I could see with such perfect results why anything less would be a compromise.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

He's just super. Never feel pain and I'm terribly scared! Very considerate about how you feel every few minutes!

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Il a fait a ma fille trois radio plus deux prises d'empreintes et 4 rendez vous payés, pour un total de 895 dollars, a quelques mois d'intervallle pour finalement nous diriger vers un autre confrere en nous disant que c'etait trop compliqué. Lorque le nouvel orthodontiste a demandé les radios et les empreinte le docteur Kakon ne les a pas fourni.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

Love his work, extremely knowledgable, gentle and calm. He did all my orthodontic work as well as everything else. He knows his stuff, go see him you won't get anyone better than him.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

Hes been my dentist for ten years and hes always done exactly what i need. i whent in with a big tooth ache and i saw me right away. hes fantastic :)

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

I am surprised to see these comments for Dr. Kakon. He has been my dentist for more than 10 years. He did my ortho treatment and I am very happy. I can finally smile. Also, I never lost any of the fillings that he did and I have no complaints about the treatments. He is also very professional and calm. He is a great dentist

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

Serious lack of knowledge when it comes to things that go past fixing a cavity - and even then, been stuck with a filling that broke for 2-3yrs cuz he wants do to the "important" stuff first. This has ended in my needing a root canal for something that was really easy to fix (or should I say to refix something not well done on his behalf). I have 3 jobs I have to repay to get done now because they weren’t properly done. He is also rude and not very compassionate when you have teeth issues that surpass the norm.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Ça fait 5 ans que j'attends qu'il me plombe une dent douloureuse, il veut plutôt refaire une couronne $$$$ avant. Un autre dentiste me la arrangé sans me faire une couronne ***Il veut juste faire des jobs payantes***

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

He's great. My entire family has been with him for years.

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

A un bon jugement et conseil de différents scenario sur le cas de ma fille. Il est très doux et prends le temps d'expliquer ce qu'il fait. Je le recommende fortement.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag