Rate Dr. A Abu Dieh

Dr. A Abu Dieh's Ratings

A terrible terrible doctor. He was supposed to be my family doctor but every time I call to get an appointment either no one answers the phone or they answer and give me a far appointment. His staff would also give an appointment and then call to cancel it saying the doctor is travelling. So I decided to start going to Appletree Medical Centers because they were more convenient and I could see the doctors faster. On top of that he is rude and everyone of his staff is very rude. I called today to ask if I could get an appointment with him and his secretary told me with a rude tone that the doctor asked her to remove my name from their file because I have been going to Walk In clinics and he doesn't tolerate that and told me to find another family doctor. I can't believe how arrogant he is and how rude his secretary is. Please stay away from him. We don't need doctors like him in Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Abu-Dieh was a very good doctor. He completely changed in the last 6 to 8 months. I am still shocked by the way he treated me during the worst times for me. I did not deserve it. Definitely, I can't stay as his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

My 5 years experience with Dr. Abu Dieh has always been excellent - on time, empathetic and backed up with statistics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Was a very good doctor in the beginning. Find him dismissive, rude, impatient and condescending. Staff is horrible, does not relay message properly or correctly and well... Lie! We after years of being his patient will definetly be looking for a new Doctor immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Abu dieh has no respect for his patients. He is abrupt and rough, doesn't allow you to ask questions and is dismissive. he decreased his working hours and it is not easy to see him when in need. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. It is difficult to book a follow-up appointment. I will make an official complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr.ABudiehi is very helpful and kind.person We know him since 7 years.i would recommend Dr.Abudeih if anyone is looking for a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I first started to see him in the fall of 2010, he was fantastic, his receptionist was great. However in the last year or so, things have changed dramatically. He's been through at least 3 different receptionists, each of them ruder than the next. Half the time he wasn't even in the office and there was another doctor filling in for him. Nobody informed you of this until you were actually there though. The fill in doctor must have been straight out of school because he didn't really seem to know anything about anything. I'm going to start looking for a new Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I haven't had any problems with him and he's helped me so much with whatever problems I've had. I can tell he really does care about my well-being and he has to be one of the nicest and most helpful doctors I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

He is on time but very dismissive and arrogant. I dread going to appointments with him and will find another doctor as soon as I can. The receptionists are so bad (don't answer phones, lose appointments, etc.) that I have to go in person to schedule appointments. Since I rarely need to see him (which he complained about), he recommended that I go to clinics to get help when and if I need it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

He and his staff have lied to me, be very careful of this doctor, he does not listen to those he is treating and he lies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190719].votes_count ]]