Rate Dr. A Abu Dieh

Dr. A Abu Dieh's Ratings

Was a very good doctor in the beginning. Find him dismissive, rude, impatient and condescending. Staff is horrible, does not relay message properly or correctly and well... Lie! We after years of being his patient will definetly be looking for a new Doctor immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Abu dieh has no respect for his patients. He is abrupt and rough, doesn't allow you to ask questions and is dismissive. he decreased his working hours and it is not easy to see him when in need. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. It is difficult to book a follow-up appointment. I will make an official complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr.ABudiehi is very helpful and kind.person We know him since 7 years.i would recommend Dr.Abudeih if anyone is looking for a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I first started to see him in the fall of 2010, he was fantastic, his receptionist was great. However in the last year or so, things have changed dramatically. He's been through at least 3 different receptionists, each of them ruder than the next. Half the time he wasn't even in the office and there was another doctor filling in for him. Nobody informed you of this until you were actually there though. The fill in doctor must have been straight out of school because he didn't really seem to know anything about anything. I'm going to start looking for a new Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I haven't had any problems with him and he's helped me so much with whatever problems I've had. I can tell he really does care about my well-being and he has to be one of the nicest and most helpful doctors I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

He is on time but very dismissive and arrogant. I dread going to appointments with him and will find another doctor as soon as I can. The receptionists are so bad (don't answer phones, lose appointments, etc.) that I have to go in person to schedule appointments. Since I rarely need to see him (which he complained about), he recommended that I go to clinics to get help when and if I need it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

He and his staff have lied to me, be very careful of this doctor, he does not listen to those he is treating and he lies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2013

Dr. Abu dieh has no respect for the elderly. He is abrupt, doesn't allow you to ask questions and is dismissive. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. His staff doesn't seem to care and it's difficult to book a follow-up appointment. I will make an official complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Dr. Abudieh is very helpful. I have been a patient for over 10 years. He is straight forward and to the point. He isn't afraid to tell you what's on his mind and he has a wonderful bedside manner. I'd recommend Dr. Abudieh to anyone looking for a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr. Abu-Dieh has been open and professional with our care. He has a matter-of-factly way of approaching things, (which is probably how he keeps his appointments on time) and gets right to the issues. He listens and stays focused, and he genuinely cares. We trust him with our health care. He was even very open and accepting when we brought naturopathy into the mix..........which is definitely not something you can say for every physician. I feel lucky to be able to see this doctor when I am not well. I like the idea that you can now "just drop in", too, instead of considering a walk-in clinic/emergency room where the doctors don't know you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][190713].votes_count ]]