Rate Dr. Mike Thompson

Dr. Mike Thompson's Ratings

A number of years ago Dr
Thompson did a root canal for me and it all went very well. My big comment is about a recent visit. I was referred for a tooth that had had a lot if work done on it, crown etc etc. Dr Thompson reviewed the file and looked at the ex rays and then told me - very honestly- that he did not think the tooth was a candidate for root canal. Obviously I was not thrilled that extraction was the recommended route, but he could have done the root canal, collected the money and hoped for the best. His honesty was very much appreciated, and if I ever need root canal on another tooth. He will be my first choice. Thank you

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Let me begin by saying that all of the staff that I dealt with in Dr. Thompson's office were professional, kind, helpful and responsive to my needs. They did everything they could to help me with resolving an infected molar with a crown. Dr. Thompson is an excellent doctor who took the time to figure out exactly what was happening in order to provide me with the best solution. Following his direction provided me with immediate positive results and I can't thank him enough. I would highly recommend him and his office to anyone in need of dental work. He is very calm, through and has a good sense of humour which helped me go through the process to resolve my dental issue.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

I hate the dentist. I hate going to the dentist to the tunes of not having been for over 10 years. I am stupid. Due to my stupidity I needle a root canal. The staff at Capital Endonontics were INCREDIBLE!! Dr. Thomson never made me feel stupid or ashamed. He was positive. He was encouraging of my choice to conquere my fears and mice forward. The day of the procedure ... I had not slept it he night before. I felt nothing...no pain. I ended up joking with Dr. Thompson and his assistant during the procedure. These people are human beings and they know very much what they are doing. If you need them...they are there to help.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

A superb Dentist with excellent bed-side manner! The office is clean and comfortable. Dr. Thompson has many years of experience and is dedicated to providing gold standard care

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Excellent. Very nice guy, took the time to explain the root canal procedure and the options prior to starting. No surprises with the treatment or the bill. Was available after the procedure to answer any questions. If you have a root canal, go to him.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

An excellent dentist who is both skilled and attentive to his patient's needs. He made the procedure ( a re-treatment of a root canal) quite painless. The staff is very efficient and the office well-organized and pristine. I would recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

I was really impressed by this Endodontist. Recently, he redid a root canal that had been done a few years ago by another Dentist and I was expecting the worse. However, this turned out to be painless and he successfully undid the terrible work that the other Dentist had done. I would highly recommend anyone who needs a root canal to address themselves to an Endodontist since they use a microscope to locate all canals within the tooth. In addition to being technically very good, his demeanor is friendly, helpful and you can really relax with this Specialist. I asked him if we could try the procedure without having the bite block and he agreed that we can certainly do that. He is open, flexible and an excellent communicator, a quality that is rare for a Specialist, I must say!! His staff is also very good and they make every effort to make any procedure an easy and less stressful event.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2010 | flag