Rate Dr. Kenneth Forrest

Dr. Kenneth Forrest's Ratings

I AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE REVIEWS. HE HAS AWAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL UNDERSTOOD AND I LEARN SOMETHING WITH EVER SESSION. IT IS LIKE SPEAKING TO AN OLD FRIEND THAT IS VERY WISE.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

This health professional is one of the best. He is always on time, unpretentious and very calm. He is knowledgeable and listens very well. When you leave a session, you know that you have the resources to help you move forward comfortably..

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

I feel confident that this doctor understands human behavior and is able to translate that knowledge into practical ways for me to find solutions for my problems.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

This health provider is excellent. He is always on time, is very calm and listens well. He knows how to pinpoint a problem and provide possible solutions for it. There is never anything wasted with him and he is generous with his time when the situation requires it. I recommend him highly.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Very patient and understanding. Great with adults and children.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag