Dr. Steven Glassman

Dr. Steven Glassman

Rate Dr. Steven Glassman

Dr. Steven Glassman's Ratings

My husband had problem with his skin since a year. He took x-ray, ultrasound, blood test, skin biopsy and so many creams and medication ... we saw a lot of specialists since the last year. We went to see Dr. Glassman for a consultation about light therapy treatment. We were so impress with Dr. Glassman and also with his nurse. His recommendation/diagnostic answered all our questions and concern. We NOW know what my husband has and we are scheduled for a test to confirm his condition. So thankful for having met this knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

I am Dr. Glassman's patient for more than a year now. I felt I can trust him the first minute I saw him and he has not disappointed since then. Obviously knowledgable, friendly, and professional.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

First appointment. Receptionist is very friendly and helpful. Waiting area is odd, in a hallway, but ok. Doctor introduced himself, shook my hand, making it very personal. He was willing to listen to all my problems, not limiting my visit to one concern. He addressed everything I asked and wrote down the names of conditions, etc. for my use. He provided prescriptions as needed and referrals elsewhere. He seemed knowledgeable and showed me pictures of extreme cases of my condition. He referred to medical conditions on a ring, like paint chips. I thought this was a bit odd, but it seemed helpful. I did not feel rushed and was given his full attention. With only person waiting, again, I was not rushed. Follow up appointment was made immediately. Assuming the conditions were diagnosed correctly and the medication works, I would certainly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2012 | flag

I have been to a total of 3 dermatologists regarding my issue. Dr Glassman has by far been the most helpful. Very knowledgeable and takes the extra time to explain things to you and answer all your questions.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

The most caring and gentle doctor I have ever met.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Very pleased to be under the care of Dr.S.Glassman.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Very Kind, helpful understanding doesnt give up if doesnt have the answer to a problem. Amazing Doctor

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

Understated, professional and exudes competence. The geek at school who you end up relying on later in life!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag