Dr. Angeline Fitch

Rate Dr. Angeline Fitch

Dr. Angeline Fitch's Ratings

Dr. Fitch is a great psychologist. She helped me deal with my ADHD, she answered all of my questions and is a wealth of information. I always thought I was not very smart because I had ADHD, Dr. Fitch proved me wrong. After having a battery of tests administered I learned of my strengths and weaknesses. In addition, to my surprise I learned that I qualified to become a member of Mensa. Learning this really helped boost my self-esteem and I learned not to listen to my negative self talk. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fitch has great expertise in understanding ADHD and how it presents for my daughter. She has also helped me in advocating for appropriate supports via her written assessments and in-person meetings with my daughter's other support networks. Highly recommend Dr. Fitch, especially if your son or daughter has ADHD.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

I found her very knowledgable and understanding of the problems with ADHD

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

I waited four years to finally book an appointment to see Dr. Angeline Fitch, who works in private practice. I found her extremely knowledgeable, helpful, empathetic and understanding in the area of Adult Female ADHD, including medication regimens for ADHD. I was grateful for her frank diagnoses of major depression and borderline personality disorder, without which I wouldn't currently be pursuing dialectical behaviour therapy via the Alberta Health Services DBT program. Calgary's everyday folk are very fortunate to have someone of Angeline's calibre in their midst. Cheers.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag