Dr. Vladimir Shmitsman

Rate Dr. Vladimir Shmitsman

Dr. Vladimir Shmitsman's Ratings

I love Dr. Shmitsman, he keeps me sane as long as I stay on his magical drops ect:) He has helped me through menopause symptoms a great deal. Extremely intelligent man, really care for his patients, and truly wants to heal. His book is a MUST read!! So much better than drugs from medical doctors. Very reasonable also, usually end up paying around $125 includes medication and acupuncture treatment. Think of what drugs cost from the doctor before you complain about price:)He is a miracle worker in my mind, I've been going for two year's, and feel awesome!

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Shmitsman since 2008. Initially I came in with eczema. I was desperate and was willing to try anything. I used the usual steroid cream, that traditional doctors prescribe, but my eczema spread all around (a.k.a. "symptom suppression"). After two months of diet and drops it was gone. Since then my family, friends and I have treated tons of various "symptoms", and I'm extremely thankful to him for helping us. All with zero prescription drugs! As far as other points: his russian receptionist can look like she is rude to people that grew up in Canada, however she is pretty normal for a russian style receptionist. His asian receptionist was also rude a couple of times. His son was very nice to deal with. He was always on time (I never had to wait!). Back in 2008 he seemed that he was always in a rush and not very warm. Then I took about a couple of years break and went back, and he seems a lot more happier, smiles and jokes. My kids love him too!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

This man is one of the very best health practitioners I have ever encountered. To me his is an angel. I have been going to him for well over 10 years. My over-all wellbeing seems to be of the unmost importance. I recommend him to my clients and friends. Just the BEST!

Submitted June 23, 2013 | flag

I meet Dr Shmitsman shortly after he immigrated to Canada. He cure completely my daughter asthma and multiple allergies. After half year of intense treatment ( acupressure)my little girl went thru all medical tests and doctors didn't believe in result. After 20 years- no allergies, no asthma - healthy strong woman.It was miracle!

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

He knows a lot but it looks like he's not willing to apply his knowledge 100%. The acupuncture treatment lasts only 3 mins, another 3 mins is a diagnostics. The rest is a consultation. I had a feeling that i was getting only 20% of what i paid for ( $75 +HST) The receptionists leady is not polite at all.

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

The receptionists are part-time so many of them seeing as Dr Shmitsman works long hours (workaholic - but does it because he loves to help people.) The Russian woman receptionist is rude, one of the Asians receptionists needs ESL classes. Dr. Shmitsman has changed my life. When I decide I can't afford to go, it is only about 6 months and I am back wanting his help. MDs may tell you nothing is wrong - that it is all in your head. Dr. Shmitsman recognizes that emotions, anxiety, etc are part of the whole picture and MUST be normalized for the body to function in harmony. I have referred friends who have been fighting cancer -- and they are amazed at how much easier it makes chemo (manages side effects) and several of my friends say they would be dead long ago without his help. I am not saying he is a miracle worker, I have also met people who didn't get results. You have to just trust him. Yes, he can be blunt, it isn't meant to be unkind...he has a heart gold.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

very good results for my wife, she was suffering from serious depression and gone from specialist to specialist, without any improvement. They kept on giving more antidepressants and advised on stress management. He treated her mainly with homeopathy and herbs, advised on dietary changes. Several treatments later she is completely off prescription drugs and now refuses to see her MD at all, unless it is an emergency. I would highly recommend this doc to anyone

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

great doctor, the staff could be a little more polite, but are all very helpful. I had been familiar with homeopathy and acupuncture since childhood as I rarely see medical doctors. This doc really knows his job, he is abrupt, blunt, and to the point. My whole family been seeing him for different periodic health concerns throughout the 3 year time period. Don't forget to ask for the free copy of his book, written by him

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

If you want to make a difference for a life time, not just remove the symptoms, Dr Shmitsman is the one to go to. He will find your core problem(s). He will treat your body and mind as whole and will help you to get better for life. You will get as much, or as little, information as you request.Dr Shmitsman incorporates in the treatment a vast variety of different approaches, the latest diagnostic technologies and sincere desire to heal you. He does not give up even if the rest of the medical world tells you " there is noting can be done...accept it". He makes a difference by getting you on your own side; by creating remedies for you that will invoke your ability to fight the illness and heal out of it.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor! I HIGHLY recommend you visiting because this will be the best decision you have ever taken when it concerns your health.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag