Rate Dr. Eli Akbari

Dr. Eli Akbari's Ratings

I saw her because her associate was booked up . Had my follow up with the "more experienced " associate and couldn't stand him. Dr Akbari is lovely , helpful, compassionate, smart, knowledgeable, and reasonable. LOVED her . wish she was my originally assigned Dr .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

My family and I are grateful for everything Dr. Akbari did for our father last year. She made a timely diagnosis of cancer and because of her, my father got the right treatment. She was an advocate for my father's health at every stage and made sure he got seen by the cancer agency as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

A friend of mine saw Dr. Akbari at VGH and he highly recommended this surgeon. She provided me with exceptional care and with the outmost sensitivity to my condition. I am thrilled with the result of my surgery and I will always be appreciative of her as a surgeon, but more importantly as a caring human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

If you are looking for someone who will take the time to diagnose your problem, offer dead on treatment and provide excellent surgical results, you've found your doctor. She has excellent bedside manner and is very honest about what surgery would entail and counsels on what to expect before and after surgery without sugar coating it. I'm very happy with my nose surgery and I am grateful to have met this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I was referred to this surgeon for an emergency procedure. She made me calm and answered all my questions and those of my worried husband. Everything went well and I could not be happier with the outcome. Dr. Akbari is simply AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Saw Dr. Akbari at St Paul's hospital in Vancouver. She was very thorough and explained everything very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Excellent doctor. My aunt was her patient and she speaks no English. So I had to translate for her. Doctor Akbari was very patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

All the other reviews are spot on. This doctor has the touch! Excellent bed side manner and very caring. I saw her 4 times for a sinus issue and I have nothing to say but good things. Explains everything and involves you in all the decisions including what meds to take and surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Extremely caring and exceptionally knowledgeable. Best doctor I've ever been to in my 46 years. Really made me gain my faith in doctors again. God bless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

One of the BEST ENT doctors I have been treated by. Dr. Akbari is professional and caring. She has an excellent bed-side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513066].votes_count ]]