Rate Dr. Eli Akbari

Dr. Eli Akbari's Ratings

Amazing surgeon. I would not have anyone else operate in me other than this Dr. Simplybgreat all around.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2650282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

You will be surprised to learn, Dr. Akbari is only been practicing a few years.
I was surprised as no one thought to mention that in the reviews. Be leary of these
reviews. She does not have the knowledge of her more senior colleagues. Interesting that persons care so much about her that she has many reviews as the other doctors who have been practicing for many many years. And all ratings at 5.? Despite so many reviews in such a short period of time she is very nice and does care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641663].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

One of the few doctors that let me talk more than 20 seconds. She asked what was worrying me and addressed MY concerns. Even though I didn't have what I was worried about, the reassurance and her explanation really eased my anxiety. She knows her stuff and shared her knowledge in an understandable way.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2630261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr Akbari diagnosed me with skin cancer when she was seeing me for an unrelated issue. She's really thorough and took really good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2630087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

She was my doctor at VGH when I had to go in for an emergency ( I had problems breathing). She was the specialist that came in and helped the other doctors figure out what my problem was. I will never forget that she saved my life. She was very calming and confident in a very stressful situation. She came in to see me every day that I was in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2628616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Excellent surgeon. She exceeded my expectations from the time she asked about how she could help me, all the way through surgery and follow up. I'm really happy with my result, but what I found unique about her was that she was involved, caring and interested throughout the entire process .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2627530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

So happy I was referred to see her. After seeing two other doctors, she was the one to order tests and to finally figure out why I was having my symptoms. Thanks to her my problem was dealt with and I can finally focus on my kids. She is one of the best doctors I've seen, very confident and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2624138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Akbari and her associate really took care of me in time of need. As mentioned by many of the reviews below, she's really caring. I never felt rushed and she took her time to explain to me why I was having my symptoms, and how she was planing to help me get better. She was available for follow up and called to answer my questions directly when I contacted the office.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2612488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I saw her because her associate was booked up . Had my follow up with the "more experienced " associate and couldn't stand him. Dr Akbari is lovely , helpful, compassionate, smart, knowledgeable, and reasonable. LOVED her . wish she was my originally assigned Dr .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2586330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

My family and I are grateful for everything Dr. Akbari did for our father last year. She made a timely diagnosis of cancer and because of her, my father got the right treatment. She was an advocate for my father's health at every stage and made sure he got seen by the cancer agency as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2565018].votes_count ]]