Rate Dr. Eli Akbari

Dr. Eli Akbari's Ratings

Extremely caring and exceptionally knowledgeable. Best doctor I've ever been to in my 46 years. Really made me gain my faith in doctors again. God bless

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

One of the BEST ENT doctors I have been treated by. Dr. Akbari is professional and caring. She has an excellent bed-side manner!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Saw this doctor because she was covering for another doctor at the sinus clinic. She awesome! Totally caring and very kind.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Went to her for a sinus problem. She was on time, respectful and made the right diagnosis. Two THUMBS UP!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Akbari is a caring surgeon who is passionate about caring for her patients. She called me after surgery to make sure I'm doing well. She always asks if I have any questions and because of her, I'm having a seem less recovery. I'm grateful to her and the lovely staff.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I've had difficulty breathing through my nose for many years and had seen different doctors about it. I finally got to see Dr. Akbari, and she was the first doctor to examine my nose with a camera and also look at parts that others never noticed. She was very understanding and knowledgeable. And with her diagnosis I got the right surgery and now can breathe after so many years.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Akbari in Vancouver for a cosmetic procedure. She truly exceeded my expectations during my procedure and went above and beyond during post-op. Very gentle, professional and a true perfectionist.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Akbari is a true professional. She fit me in her busy clinic, and when I got to see her she wasn't rushed and took the time to listen carefully and was very thorough with her exam. She booked me for a nasal procedure in an expedited fashion and now thanks to her, I can finally breathe after so many years. The procedure was almost painless. She was so reassuring and explained every step. My wife says I'm a different person and I even sound different. Snoring has improved quite a bit too. The front desk staff, Jen, was also great. I'm grateful for the care that I got. Recommend her without any hesitation, hard to find doctors like her these days.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

While Dr. Janjua is my main ENT specialist, I have also seen Dr. Akbari during my visits and I am so, so grateful for the amount of care and kindness both doctors express. If you want a positive result with ENT-related issues you may be facing, I highly recommend Dr. Janjua and Dr. Akbari.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag