Rate Dr. Eli Akbari

Dr. Eli Akbari's Ratings

I was referred to this surgeon for an emergency procedure. She made me calm and answered all my questions and those of my worried husband. Everything went well and I could not be happier with the outcome. Dr. Akbari is simply AMAZING!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

Saw Dr. Akbari at St Paul's hospital in Vancouver. She was very thorough and explained everything very well.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. My aunt was her patient and she speaks no English. So I had to translate for her. Doctor Akbari was very patient.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

All the other reviews are spot on. This doctor has the touch! Excellent bed side manner and very caring. I saw her 4 times for a sinus issue and I have nothing to say but good things. Explains everything and involves you in all the decisions including what meds to take and surgery.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Extremely caring and exceptionally knowledgeable. Best doctor I've ever been to in my 46 years. Really made me gain my faith in doctors again. God bless

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

One of the BEST ENT doctors I have been treated by. Dr. Akbari is professional and caring. She has an excellent bed-side manner!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Saw this doctor because she was covering for another doctor at the sinus clinic. She awesome! Totally caring and very kind.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Went to her for a sinus problem. She was on time, respectful and made the right diagnosis. Two THUMBS UP!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Akbari is a caring surgeon who is passionate about caring for her patients. She called me after surgery to make sure I'm doing well. She always asks if I have any questions and because of her, I'm having a seem less recovery. I'm grateful to her and the lovely staff.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag