You may also like

Rate Dr. Eli Akbari

Dr. Eli Akbari's Ratings

I saw this doctor nearly 2 years ago. Recently i recommended her to my friend but she is no longer in Vancouver. However, she is truly amazing. There is a reason she is rated so highly on here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I don't find Dr. Akbar to be an experienced enough ENT to be able to properly diagnose. She is friendly, but she hasn't been doing this long enough in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

One of the best bedside manner I have seen in my 5 years of dealing with doctors and surgeons. She is professional and sincere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Worst experience ever! I should have trusted my intuition that she wasn't the right surgeon for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742738].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 5, 2015

This doctor is very kind and personable. She went through everything with me and called me post op to check my progress.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2719408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Amazing surgeon. I would not have anyone else operate in me other than this Dr. Simplybgreat all around.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2650282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

You will be surprised to learn, Dr. Akbari is only been practicing a few years.
I was surprised as no one thought to mention that in the reviews. Be leary of these
reviews. She does not have the knowledge of her more senior colleagues. Interesting that persons care so much about her that she has many reviews as the other doctors who have been practicing for many many years. And all ratings at 5.? Despite so many reviews in such a short period of time she is very nice and does care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2641663].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

One of the few doctors that let me talk more than 20 seconds. She asked what was worrying me and addressed MY concerns. Even though I didn't have what I was worried about, the reassurance and her explanation really eased my anxiety. She knows her stuff and shared her knowledge in an understandable way.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2630261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr Akbari diagnosed me with skin cancer when she was seeing me for an unrelated issue. She's really thorough and took really good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2630087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

She was my doctor at VGH when I had to go in for an emergency ( I had problems breathing). She was the specialist that came in and helped the other doctors figure out what my problem was. I will never forget that she saved my life. She was very calming and confident in a very stressful situation. She came in to see me every day that I was in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2628616].votes_count ]]