Rate Dr. Amy Gillis

Dr. Amy Gillis's Ratings

Dr. Gillis is on Maternity Leave (congrats!) right now, but she has been a great, sympathetic doctor who really listened to me and was always on time for appointments. I like her a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

i have recently seen dr gillis for my son and my self , when my family dr is not available , i am extreemly pleased , she was very easy to talk with , listened , and was a great help in reaching an answer , as to the reason for my visit , id see her again anytime , i think shes awsome , a great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Dr. Gillis has gone above and beyond her duty. I have had a number of medical problems over the past 2 years and she has held my hand the entire time, explaining everything to myself and family. She is the best Dr. I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Highly competent Doctor, who is rational and systematic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191851].votes_count ]]