Rate Dr. Toni L. Eatros

Dr. Toni L. Eatros's Ratings

Plus other excellent qualities that are not reflected. Dr. Eatros's ability to listen and synthesize a treatment plan is beyond description. I have had issues of loss of function and pain in my right hand following trauma years ago. Three acupuncture treatments over several months have restored function and has removed the pain . I could not be happier with the results. Thank you Toni.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I have had chronic neck pain and migraines for the past ten years. I had six acupuncture treatments and was headache free for three months. As I allowed my stress to cause neck and muscle tension, my headaches started to return. I went for another treatment and was headache free again. Toni makes me feel completely comfortable and I always leave feeling relaxed and wonderful. I highly recommend you see Toni if you have neck pain and or headaches.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Toni was extremely thorough and explained everything she was doing throughout the entire visit. I had pain relief almost immediately after the needles were inserted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

My experience was amazing. I recommend Dr.Eatros services to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

She does accept auto PIP insurance to treat auto injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191867].votes_count ]]