Rate Dr. Kishori Somyreddy

Dr. Kishori Somyreddy's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I was fortunate to have seen Dr. Somyreddy to address my migraine issues. She is very compassionate and spent enough time to differentiate the diagnosis. I am finally able to manage my migraines that I struggled with for the last 3.5 years. I am so glad that I found her..

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

worst doctor, takes new patients.. when she is leaving practice.staff is brain dead, gossip, gave other patience medication list to me for review, takes about pt. how can you play with people fighting for their life, treats you like you are imaging symptom left with no notice..the worst

Submitted Aug. 4, 2012 | flag

I have been to Dr Somyreddy twice and was diagnosed with Neuropathy. She sent me for a glucose screening test and I had an EMG in her office. She is very intelligent and was very compassionate, caring, took her time with me both times and answered every question I had. After reviewing the glucose screening test it was her opinion that I had type 2 diabetes but she referred me to my PCP for confirmation and ultimately my PCP diagnosed me so now I am being treated for that as well. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Having a mild concussion and whiplash for the first time in my life, I had many questions and concerns. Dr Somyreddy was consummate professional; intellect, working knowledge and answered every question with thoughtfulness.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Somyreddy is ABSOLUTELY THE BESTin ALL AREAS. Very compassionate, thorough doctor with excellent expertise!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

She will not, under even the most severe circumstances return your phone calls. The bottom line is she lacks compassion and what we expect from a healthcare professional. Find another Neurologist in the area...I urge you. After numerous phone calls to her office following an emergency brain Cat-Scan, she negelcted to return my phone calls.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag