Rate Dr. Michael Philbin

Dr. Michael Philbin's Ratings

Dr. Philbin is an amazing surgeon. He is VERY honest and tells you exactly what you can expect. He has a great bedside manor and I would refer anyone I know to him. In fact I have and anyone that has gone to him has agreed with me 110% percent. I can't thank him enough for his help!!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

My experience with Edina Plastic Surgery and Dr. Philbin was great. He was very positive yet extremely honest about the results I could expect from the procedure. The experience exceeded my expectations and my results are phenomenal. The staff at the surgery center was very kind and caring. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I highly recommend Dr. Philbin at Edina Plastic Surgery.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

I thought Dr Philbin was very honest and trustworthy. He had a great bedside manor and my results were amazing!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag