Rate Dr. Janelle King

Dr. Janelle King's Ratings

I have been to Dr. King's office a few times and she never fails to impress. She takes the time to explain any potential issues and answers my questions, gives sound advice, and never makes me feel rushed. Simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Fantastic experience. Wow factor through the roof. You must experience it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

First time going to the eye doctor in 20 yrs+. Dr. King was very kind and took lots of time to explain everything. A great experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Excellent and knowledgeable clinic. Explains every exam procedure in detail and tries to make the patient feel comfortable with everything. Definitely the best eye care I've seen in a very long time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

I found Dr. King and her assistant to be very helpful,accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly; the whole experience was most pleasant and i enjoyed the positive atmosphere of that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

I found Dr King to be easy to talk to and she took time to give me information about my eyes (rare these days). Her staff are nice too which is a big thing for me as sometimes you talk to them more than the doctor. Keep it up! I'm bringing my kids to see you next.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

a wonderful experience from start to finish.Dr. King and Catherine (her Nurse) explained everything they were doing and answered all of my many questions. I felt like i was a whole patient and not just a pair of eyes. Would i go again... YES, and i will recommend them to everyone i know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I hate trying new places since you never know what you will find but after my last experience (long story) I tried Dr. King's place hoping for the best. It actually turned out to be a great experience. She made me feel comfortable and explained the whole procedure well. It's nice meeting someone who actually knows their job. It also helps that the staff is friendly. I'll be back !! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192670].votes_count ]]