Rate Dr. Joseph King

Dr. Joseph King's Ratings

There really was only one choice after I considered all the other options. I first visited the lowball Lasik chop shop down the street, but got the hard upsell and got turned off. I decided to go with Dr. King because he has done more than 85,000 of these surgeries and I figured with that kind of experience, he knows what he is doing. Most of the other places had part time docs and I figured I should go with experience. The staff were really nice and friendly and the office is very professional in a downtown office tower. The whole thing took just about 10 minutes to do and by the next day I could see well enough to read the license plates on cars as I went in for my first follow up appointment. This place is top notch. I would recommend Dr. King to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Joseph King did and Excellent job! i couldn't be happier with my vision. Dr. King was kind and made sure that i was relaxed and asked if i had any questions and the proceedure was quick. The only thing i wish that he did was tell me what was going to happen step by step because i heard that he has done this in the past but everything was kind of a surprise during surgury and the staff was good but once again kept surprising me. But overall great experience and i will totally recommend him in the future! ;D

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Best Lasik surgeon in Edmonton without a doubt. I was referred here by a friend and then I shopped around and discovered that Dr. King is by far the most experienced in Alberta.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Couldn't be happier with my experience and my vision. This was awesome! It was cheaper at another place but the other doctor was a neophyte. And they used blades at the other place. I had the all laser wavefront state of the art procedure. I've got one set of eyes and I went for the best. Best money I ever depend.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

The entire procedure form start to finish is geared so that you are always informed, comfortable and at ease. The entire staff were able to answer my questions. My husband even sat in the room during my procedure and we were both amazed at how quickly everything is done. The staff speak with you during the entire procedure so that you are always aware of what's going on. My follow up exam showed that I now possess 20/15 vision after having worn glassses for 25 years. I suffered no complications, my eyes tear up on their own. One of the best parts is wearing sunglasses whenever I want and having that restriction of eye glasses required removed from my driver's license. The best thing you can do is at least go in for the consult and "see" for yourself..

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

Couldn't be happier after my laser vision correction with Dr. King! :)

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Awesome doctor, staff and most importantly- great vision after LASIK. Made the decision for lifestyle and i chose the most experienced doctor I could find. Price wasn't an issue but the price was about the same everywhere although all laser LASIK was priced best at this center.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

Awesome Lasik Experience. Great outcome- Recommend highly.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag