Rate Dr. Obinna Anyalebechi

Dr. Obinna Anyalebechi's Ratings

Absolutely love Dr. Anyalebechi. He is concise, intelligent and to the point. Wait times can be a bit long so I just plan ahead and show up on time or a bit late, ask when they think my appointment will be, go shopping, return, see doctor, get exactly what I need and leave. I've been going to him for two years and I love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

One star is an over rating! Three hrs for an appointment??? Maybe at emerg or a walk in clinic.....even our experiences at both were better than this clinic. Make sure they have your name correct or you will still be sitting waiting when the office closes. This Dr was to be taking care of kidney stones/issues and after a follow up appointment from lab work he addressed how my husband was recovering from his heart attack???? WHAT heart attack??? How frustrating is that? Oh and keep your shoes on, because I'm sure they are cleaner than the floor. Never going back....very disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I should have looked up the reviews before going there. It has been a waste of time. The staffs were rude and useless. The doctor was very unhelpful. Had to wait 2-3 hrs for all three of my appointments. It was hard to get any info out of the doctor when he spent all his time typing (5-10 minutes for 1-2 sentences). He explained my issues by 1-2 sentences and stopped. I had to ask him multiple times to elaborate. After 10 minutes of seeing him (most of his time was spent on typing), I asked about another issue I had and he pointed at the clock telling me that he had a long list of patients to see and that I need to book another appointment. I told me he would refer me to a specialist in Edmonton. It's been more than 3 months now and still no referals yet even after I called them to check 3 times. The receptionist told me I have to see the doctor again. So useless!!! Gonna look for another doctor now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I have visited Dr.Obinna Anyalebechi approximately 8-10 times for prenatal, wait time 2 to almost 3 hours for all scheduled appointments. Refuses to sign a note indicating that I am ok to board a plane, risking me a lot of money, simply because you can't really tell" - while the airlines clearly state that you must present a note after 20 weeks (I am flying at 23 and 26 weeks).He blamed InSight Imaging and Dynalife clinic for sending my test results to NB which caused 3 pointless visits(clinics reassured me that they mailed it to the indicated address on handed out test sheets (which only had his). He mumbles while explaining things, typing away on his computer, does not care for my concerns and questions, brushes them away with extremely vague explanations. Has not given me ANY advice whatsoever, except for once, when the urine test showed that my sugar was high and told me to cut down on carbohydrates. If I was not reading pregnancy books, I would be 100% clueless about my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I was sent in by my boss to be checked out for a WCB claim the young man who helped me was very rude then I waited 1 hour and 10 minutes to see the doctor. I haven't returned since decided to go see my doctor instead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

My Husband and I have been going to Dr. Anyalebechi for the past few months. Very disapointed in the care, wait times and lack of communication skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

I have been to see Dr.A twice in the last 2 weeks have waited both times with an apt for over 2 hrs..I feel he never listens to what I have to say keeps medicating me and asking me to come back next week. He is not personable and seems to belittle me when I ask him questions...I'm cancelling my next apt with him and going to see my other doctor I would NOT recommend him unless your desperate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I did not find the staff helpful they seemed to just brush me off sit me down for a good 3 hour plus wait. The doctor himself was not very helpful at all to me he did not seem to really care and wanted me to answer questions that should've been up to him to decide. I without a doubt will never go back to dr. Anyalebechi, I'd rather wait inthe emergency room at the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I went to this doctor for the first half of my pregnancy. There are very long waits, often up to 3 hours, with an appointment! One set of blood work stated the baby may have downs syndrome. His response was "you should decide if you want to have the baby or terminate the pregnancy. Decide in the next while and we can discuss it next month." He offered no help and provided no further information! I demanded to see a OBGYN and found out the results were wrong! He is overworked and is not very interested in providing good care, just getting through the list of patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Pretty much agree with the rest of the poor ratings. I expect waits anywhere in canada so no use complaining about it, but the worst is at least someone answers my call. Took me 3 days of calling this office to get anyone other than a voice mail recording. THAT'S PATHETIC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192877].votes_count ]]