Rate Dr. Heather Underwood

Dr. Heather Underwood's Ratings

I was referred Dr. Underwood after major surgery as a rehabilitation doctor. She seems very scattered, has forgotten to send out references to specialists that she said she would, seems lackadaisical about issuses I've had after my surgery, and sent me a requisition for the wrong blood tests. I would say shop around for another rehab doctor.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

I really like Dr.underwood,she is so honest and hard worker women,what I have she is treating me so serious ,she gave me some advice which I didn't follow properly which is my fault altogether she is awesome doctor and she is really care about her patients,yes people think she is rude and strict if she is strict because she really care about u,thanks Dr.Underwood for everything what u r trying your best.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

I went there for a physical required from my lawyer.Dr. Underwood was very nice to the point,I could say she is very experience in the field shes in.I think it was a good choice from my lawyer.Thank You Dr.Underwood

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

Outstanding specialist. I struggled finding someone who could provide the expertise I required after my accident, and was extremely pleased with the treatment I received after being referred to Dr Underwood. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

One of the most helpful docs I've been to in years. Was open minded to my ideas and very compassionate. I will definitely see her again.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

One of the worst Doctors Ive ever seen she made fun of my weight and did whatever she could to embarrass me. WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!!!

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Underwood is one of the best Doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She is thorough, painstaking, kind and friendly, and I left her office feeling as though- at last - I had found a Doctor who truly treated the whole patient, not just one symptom. 10 gold stars!

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Underwood is very detailed oriented and will examine all aspects of your problem. I am 5 years with her and got significant improvements with all my problems.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Underwood has been incredibly helpful in aiding my recovery from very a serious back injury. She has directed me to the right specialists, which has dramatically expedited the process of treatment and is always open to my feedback. She has also helped guide me off the medications I was originally using and is supporting a natural approach for my pain relief. I would highly recommend booking an appointment with her, and would recommend her to others!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Underwood gets paid by ICBC or insurance companies. You will never get a fair diagnosis from her. She will convince you to go back to work instead of giving you excercises or helping you recover. Her line of defence is drugs. Go to someone else.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2010 | flag