You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew R. Taylor

Dr. Andrew R. Taylor's Ratings

Hi

Dr. Taylor here and while I hate to comment on myself I do feel that Live Blood Analysis and Biological Medicine is being misunderstood by the review from the 19th March 2015.
Live Blood Analysis is a great tool for detecting low grade infections. I will be posting a few videos of patients I have treated with low grade infections from a knee replacement and a root canal that got infected and went into the jaw bone.
You can see these videos on the Advanced Healing Arts Facebook page.
Standard blood testing, x-rays and stool testing showed nothing. When you look at the blood under a powerful microscope it is quickly obvious if infection is present. Live Blood Analysis is a Biological Medicine technique developed in Germany in the 1930's and is still extensively used in Europe today by MD's, TCM Doctors and Naturopaths. In North America finding a well trained live blood practitioner is hard, but not impossible.

For more info on Live Blood Analysis please read the following books by my friend and teacher Dr. Thomas Rau M.D. the world's foremost practitioner of Biological Medicine.

1. The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health

1. http://www.amazon.ca/Swiss-Secret-Optimal-Health-Healing/dp/0425225666/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428176474&sr=8-1&keywords=swiss+secret

2. Biological Medicine -The Future of Natural Healing

Dr. Rau is the medical director of the world famous Paracelsus Clinic Lustmuhle and uses Live Blood Analysis as his primary diagnostic tool in assessing patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

My whole family sees Dr. Taylor . He is a valuable asset and we have used most of his therapies over the past 10 years . He is often our first stop for any health problems that might occur. We would highly recommend him to any of our friend and associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have chronic neck/shoulder pain and was amazed at how effective one treatment was. I will highly recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Taylor has helped myself and countless patients suffering from chronic pain and ailments, not to mention his group of various professional medical practitioners in the clinic. Needless to say , I highly recommend a consultation with Andrew...
Larrie Forbes- RE/MAX- All Points Realty

Larrie Forbes- RE/MAX- All Points Realty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr Andrew Taylor has been a godsend to me and has helped me with so many issues. Currently I've been in remission for over 6 years with IBS & ICC. His depth of knowledge on so many levels and with so many different modalities of medicine and alternative therapies is second to none. Hard to get into and one usually has to wait, but he's worth the wait! thank you Andrew!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I took my 16 year old daughter to see Andrew taylor. She was really lethargic. He fixed her up and she is feeling fantastic now. Thank you so much Andrew.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Andrew Taylor is worth the wait. If you are a new patient it might take time to get an appointment to see him but rest assured, once you see him, if he can't help, then he will send you in the right direction. I have had chronic back pain for the past 30 years and have seen numerous specialists. Then I started being treated by Dr. Taylor and I can say he has been a God send.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

My daughter had chronic diarea and was losing a lot of weight. Andrew did blood work and tests and discovered she had alergies to dairy, wheat, eggs, chocolate. She's been a trooper at not eating these foods, when she does her body rejects them (diarea) when she stays away from them she's fine! She's motivated to feel good! Thanks for your help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

Dr. Taylor is very easy to talk to and very talented at getting to the root of a health problem. He did not hesitate to suggest other medical resources to augment my treatment. He cured my long standing ailment and I now have an abundance of energy. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I had chronic back pain for years which was treated by several different physios and massage therapists to no avail. Dr. Andrew Taylor fixed me! I will be forever grateful and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193219].votes_count ]]