Rate Dr. Andrew R. Taylor

Dr. Andrew R. Taylor's Ratings

Dr Andrew Taylor has been a godsend to me and has helped me with so many issues. Currently I've been in remission for over 6 years with IBS & ICC. His depth of knowledge on so many levels and with so many different modalities of medicine and alternative therapies is second to none. Hard to get into and one usually has to wait, but he's worth the wait! thank you Andrew!

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I took my 16 year old daughter to see Andrew taylor. She was really lethargic. He fixed her up and she is feeling fantastic now. Thank you so much Andrew.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Andrew Taylor is worth the wait. If you are a new patient it might take time to get an appointment to see him but rest assured, once you see him, if he can't help, then he will send you in the right direction. I have had chronic back pain for the past 30 years and have seen numerous specialists. Then I started being treated by Dr. Taylor and I can say he has been a God send.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

My daughter had chronic diarea and was losing a lot of weight. Andrew did blood work and tests and discovered she had alergies to dairy, wheat, eggs, chocolate. She's been a trooper at not eating these foods, when she does her body rejects them (diarea) when she stays away from them she's fine! She's motivated to feel good! Thanks for your help!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taylor is very easy to talk to and very talented at getting to the root of a health problem. He did not hesitate to suggest other medical resources to augment my treatment. He cured my long standing ailment and I now have an abundance of energy. I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

I had chronic back pain for years which was treated by several different physios and massage therapists to no avail. Dr. Andrew Taylor fixed me! I will be forever grateful and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor! Helped my 2 year old daughter who suffers from re-occuring bladder infections, no more! My whole family sees him now and are all much healthier and happier for it!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2011 | flag

When I first saw Dr. Taylor he fixed my back pain in one treatment. I have been seeing him for over 17 years now. Over the years I have had many problems and he always manages to fix me up. This year I had a bladder infection that wouldn't clear up with antibiotics. Dr. Taylor looked at my pelvis and realigned it and told me my bladder was being compressed by my large intestine, he pulled up on my abdomen and the urgency to urinate vanished. He then took a sample of my blood and looked at under a microscope and told me that I was full of uric acid and mycoplasma. I started taking drops and and within 6 weeks my bladder infection cleared up and hasn't returned.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag