Rate Dr. Jason R. Hess

Dr. Jason R. Hess's Ratings

I LOVE DR HESS. HE WAS A GREAT SURGEON. HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. I'M SO PLEASED WITH THE RESULT. HE IS AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][99797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I had my breast augmentation performed by Dr. Hess about 6 weeks ago. I cannot tell you how happy I am with the results! They are absolutely perfect and look so real and proportionate to my body! Dr. Hess is very professional and made me feel very comfortable right from the beginning. He took his time with me, answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed. He even sat with me right before I went into surgery to go over before and after pictures because I wasn't feeling confident on the size I had chosen. I then decided I wanted to change my size right before I went into surgery, which was not a problem with him at all. I woke up easily from the anesthesia and had no serious complications during my recovery. Overall, I am VERY happy with my results and absolutely recommend Dr. Hess to anyone searching for a good plastic surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][99796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Hess is a great doctor. I was so nervous when I went to my consultation, but felt at ease when Dr. Hess spoke to me. He is down-to-earth and very knowledgeable. Dr. Hess is so nice too. He called me after my surgery to see how I was doing. I even called him late at night the following day, after my surgery, and he picked up and answered my questions. No doctor has ever showed how much he cared about his patients as Dr. Hess. I have searched for a doctor like Dr. Hess for a long time. I knew from the consultation that Dr. Hess was going to perform my tummy tuck and breast job. I have referred family and a couple of friends to Dr. Hess. I got many compliments from people about how great I look. I am very satisfied with his work and would never see anyone else. Thank you Dr. Hess! ~Patricia H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][99795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

I have not met another physician, plastic surgeon or otherwise, that was more kind, caring, and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][99794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2010

I am under the care of Dr. Hess, who is a plastic surgeon at Beverly Hills Physicians, for the past year now. In my journey to find the right Doctor for my cosmetic needs, it took a little over a year before I found him. I live in California so of course my due diligence took me through a lot of Doctors. Once I found him, did my background check and had my surgery, I can not be more pleased with the results. I am writing this to all the women in the world that may want some type of cosmetic surgery and are looking for the PERFECT DOCTOR, look no further. Dr. Hess does more then just the general work, he makes you look and feel so much better about yourself. He gives you guidance to maintain the look you have achieved, and to say the least, he goes over and beyond the call of duty to make you feel secure about any surgery you will have. Please ladies, and gentlemen, I did all the work, you just have to make the call (562) 597-2797. A HAPPY CLIENT Ms. Edwards

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][99793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

This letter is to let you know about the fantastic surgical results performed by Dr. Jason Hess. In April of 2004, I had Bariatric surgery. After one year, I achieved the weight loss of 175 pounds. Needless to say, my stretched out body needed a lot of repair. My Bariatric physician attempted to repair the damage but the job was less than flattering. Last year, I heard about a young physician that had made fantastic progress on clients in the Oakland County Michigan area. After meeting with Dr. Hess, I knew that I had made the right decision. The day of the meeting, I was nervous and had tons of questions. Dr. Hess answered each one and had time to sit and talk with me on a one-to-one basis. He always was reassuring and never hurried. The procedure went very well and my recovery was easy. How nice to see positive results and to be able to take my shirt off in public. We will miss him in Michigan but I know where I would go if I needed a little "work". Michigan's loss is California's gain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][99792].votes_count ]]