Rate Dr. Daniel M. Domagala

Dr. Daniel M. Domagala's Ratings

I have found precious few health care practitioners who demonstrate the 'care' in healthcare. Dr. Domagala is high on my list of those who consistently do so. His competence, efficiency and attention to detail are admirable, as is his thoroughness in making certain that patients are fully informed to the highest degree possible. His staff are just wonderful, treating patients like family, and they all seem to love their jobs and their work. I cannot recommend Major Dental and Dr. Domagala highly enough. I will be returning for all my dental needs.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I was seen by Dr. Daniel Domagala at Marquette University's School of Dentistry where he serves as a faculty member in the Department of Prosthodontics one day a week. I am having an implant on tooth #9 and a veneer on tooth #8 that are being worked on by Dr. Domagala. Dr. Domagala's compassion, attention to detail, patience, and skill level are second to none. I rarely give online reviews, but felt inclined to get online and recommend Dr. Domagala because he is a unique dentist that is a rare breed in the world of dentistry. Dr.Domagala only works one day a week at the School of Dentistry and only proctors residents, so if you want to be treated directly by him you need to see him at one of his offices. Regardless of where you live, making the trip to see Dr. Domagala is worth it. He is one of those dentists that went into the field for all the right reasons and has great interest in the outcome of all of his cases, even post-treatment.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

I have just had my final visit for having two implants done by Dr. Domagala, and am thrilled with the perfect outcome! From start to finish, my experience with the entire staff could not have been better! Thank you to everyone at this Major Dental office.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

I had 2 implants done at Major Dental, plus 6 crowns out of which 4 are in the front.The work came out so natural that no one knows I have crowns unless I tell them.Dr Domogala is very very good at what he does and he is very patient and friendly ( even with a high maintenance pt like me;). The office staff is amazing I love going to the dentist feels like I am amongst friends( who happen to take care of my teeth) i highly recommend this office !!! I am never going to another dentist ever

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Domagala is the best! He is a true professional with tremendous skill and knowledge and he is super nice!!! The staff is helpful and very pleasant! I highly reccomend this practice, it is state of the art!!!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Daniel Domagala is one of the best dentists you can find. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I went to him to correct the job done by another dentist and he did a beautiful job. He was very patient with me and made sure that I was happy with the result. I strongly recommend him to others!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2012 | flag

Dear friends, if you stumbled upon the page of Dr. Domagala, you are in "good hands". He is a specialist with a capital "S". My path to his clinic was very long. Since the insertion of the implants to my so-called final product, it’s been..10 years. Why so long? The dentist(I won’t mention his name)put in my Implants "crooked". This resulted in a chain reaction. Nobody knew how to deal with the problem. I spent several years in various offices, but none of the dentists could help me. A year ago I came to Dr. Domagala. The first thing I learned is that, before inserting implants, one needs to have a concrete plan of what needs to be done. Dr. Domagala had a plan for me: a hybrid. Not only has he repaired the damage, he also did a splendid job of finishing the entire project. Today I am a very happy owner of teeth that I truly feel are my own. I would recommend Dr. Domagala to all, because not only is he an excellent professional, but also a great person. A very grateful patient.Henryka

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag

A had a big variety of work done at Major Dental including root canals, implants, and cleanings. What made Major Dental stand out is their big patience with me, their gentle work, and their kindness. Dr. Domagala did a great job and they make sure you feel no pain.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

Specialized in Prosthodontics, very professional and helpful

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag