Rate Dr. Samuel A. Pauli

Dr. Samuel A. Pauli's Ratings

Upon becoming a patient of Dr. Pauli, he found issues with my thyroid which had been untreated for years at FCNE. I am unsure if it was the thyroid medication, the change in protocol, or the change in labs, or some combination of everything, but within 2 months I was pregnant. I am now 23 weeks along and expecting a little girl. I cannot recommend the Dr. Pauli highly enough. Every encounter that we had with him was friendly and highly competent. His demeanor put us at ease and gave us the hope we needed to continue. He took the time to alleviate our concerns and walk us through every procedural question regardless how small.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

We saw Dr Pauli and Dr Session at our first visit. We were very impressed with the amount of time they spent with us explaining the tests that they suggested be performed. The process seems a little overwhelming, but we left confident we are in the right place and have excellent and caring doctors.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Great bedside manner, took time to answer questions and made sure we understood our treatment plan. Very knowledgeable. We are currently 8 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr. Pauli.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag