Dr. Samuel A. Pauli

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Samuel A. Pauli has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Samuel A. Pauli
Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5416180
22/04/14 5 5 5 5 Upon becoming a patient of Dr. Pauli, he found issues with my thyroid which had been untreated for years at FCNE. I am unsure if it was the thyroid medication, the change in protocol, or the change in labs, or some combination of everything, but within 2 months I was pregnant. I am now 23 weeks along and expecting a little girl. I cannot recommend the Dr. Pauli highly enough. Every encounter that we had with him was friendly and highly competent. His demeanor put us at ease and gave us the hope we needed to continue. He took the time to alleviate our concerns and walk us through every procedural question regardless how small.  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Samuel" to "Samuel A."
RID: 1313407
13/12/10 5 5 5 5 We saw Dr Pauli and Dr Session at our first visit. We were very impressed with the amount of time they spent with us explaining the tests that they suggested be performed. The process seems a little overwhelming, but we left confident we are in the right place and have excellent and caring doctors.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 1253797
19/09/10 5 5 5 5 Great bedside manner, took time to answer questions and made sure we understood our treatment plan. Very knowledgeable. We are currently 8 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr. Pauli.
Insurance: Aetna