Rate Dr. Gary Eng

Dr. Gary Eng's Ratings

Dr. Eng is the best podiatrist I have been to, very kind and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Like others who have posted, I count myself very lucky to have found Dr. Eng, and have recommended him to everyone who has asked me about podiatrists. Despite his modest pricing he is by far the best podiatrist I've been to. He corrected the problems my feet were developing, and 4 visits a year are maintaining my feet well. He listens, is responsive to your needs, educates you about your feet and what will keep them "happy" and does all this promptly, efficiently, effectively and for a modest cost. And without trying to sell expensive solutions. I wish there were more doctors like him throughout the health care system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Been going to Dr. Eng for many years. Knows his stuff, easy to talk with, has helped me greatly with many foot problems I've had. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Eng did surgery to remove the ingrown toenail from my 12 year old daughter. She is very fragile and does not tolerate medical procedures easily, but Dr. Eng was kind, gentle and patient, and it was a fantastic experience compared to what I was bracing myself for. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Eng is competent, kind, patient and thorough,and yet inexpensive. I've had bad experiences with podiatrists in the past who recommended unnecessary procedures and charged outrageous prices for ineffective work. Dr. Eng patiently educates about what is happening with my feet and what is needed and has even made adjustments to treatments without charge. I count myself very lucky to have found Dr. Eng and will go to him as long as he is practicing and I am needing help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

A friend recommended I see Dr Eng after I told her my woes with another podiatrist who prescribed orthotics that proved to be most troublesome and painful. Dr Eng was able to immediately diagnose the problem and found a temporary solution. Assuming this temporary fix works, I will go back so the orthotics can be sent back to the lab for a permanent solution. Dr Eng listened to my complaints with patience and respect and provided detailed answers. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100444].votes_count ]]