You may also like

Rate Dr. Eva Pordan

Dr. Eva Pordan's Ratings

Awful experience with this Dr ! We waited over 2 1/2 with my sick 1 yr old ( fault of the staff)so by the time our turn was up, baby was cranky and fussy. Who wouldn't be? Imagine if you were sick? Anyway she told us to calm or daughter or son (...) didn't even take the time to look at him or read his name. In other words, doesn't care, no compassion. Very Kurt, just wants to get rid of you. She is unprofessional looking, all Guccied up and carries a little designer purse.... I could go on and on... She is not worth my time. Bottom line, avoid consulting her if you can

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

very similar to the case posted on Feb.17, 2015. Went to the clinic to see a doctor because mine was in holidays. Arrived there at 1p.m, got out around 6:30p.m. Dr. Pordan wasn't there for a good 2-3 hours when the clinic kept receiving people. When she came back, she rushed people and took max. 2 minutes with the patients. According to her, simple cold, few weeks after, I keep coughing and my family doctor said it's a bad bronchitis... AVOID

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Is she really a doctor? Irresponsible, moody, she is a true liability for this clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Worst doctor I've had. She refused to give me my annual blood test, a refferal for a food intolerance test, and calcium for my definiciency. Flat out said no. She spent 2 minutes with me after I waited over an hour for her, because she is NEVER on time. Then she even had the guts to refer me to her private clinic where it costs 700$, No thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Awful experience. It seems, that this is not personal - majority is being treated this way. Misdiagnosed by her last year. Simple cold, according to her after all of 2 seconds listening to my lungs, turned out to be serious bronchitis, aggravated with sinusitis, which I would not have to suffer through if she spent at least a minute longer with me.
I am honestly surprised that this so-called Dr. is still allowed to practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Useless misdiagnosing waste of time. Its too painful for me to even go into details. Even a pharmacist asks more questions before suggesting a OTC medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Westmount Square Clinic is great, except for this doctor! She doesn't listen and take the time to properly assess the patient's conditions!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Avoid the doctor if possible. She dresses like lady gaga and doesnt take time to listen to what you have to say. Clinic WESTMOUNT SQUARE disappoints me again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

My girlfriend and I went to see this doctor because my girlfriend has some kind of allergy or infection, we still don't know. we paid 200 dollars for that, wait 3 hours and when my girlfriend finally was assisted, the doctor took 5 seconds to say that she's not sure what it is, but she "thinks" it is an bacterial infection, and then this "doctor" gave a prescription without mention how long my girlfriend should uses the medication. then we called to know how long, she said, until it gets better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Ce docteur (?) est incompétente et elle n'est là que pour le cash. Je ne sais pas comment elle a fait pour avoir sa license mais elle est terrible. On a toujours des virus et aucune médication pour soulager nos maux. Aujourdhui encore j'ai eu la malchance de tomber sur elle à la clinique et elle m'a dit que j'ai un virus et elle m'a donné une consultation pour voir un spécialiste car j'aurais un nodule dans la gorge. Entretemps, rien pour me soigner. La dernière fois que je l'ai vu, j'avais encore un virus, elle ne m'a rien prescris. J'ai été obligé de consulté un autre médecin (d'autre coûts pour l'État) et j'ai été traité deux fois avec de l'antibiotique. Ça pris plus d'un mois pour me guérir à cause de son incompétence et mauvais diagnostique du départ. Si vous passez à l'urgence et que c'est elle qui est là, ne perdez pas votre temps, allez ailleurs!! Ce n'est pas un bon docteur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640814].votes_count ]]