You, or someone from your location, has already rated this doctor. Thanks for the rating!

Rate Dr. Eva Pordan

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Eva Pordan's Ratings

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Westmount Square Clinic is great, except for this doctor! She doesn't listen and take the time to properly assess the patient's conditions!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Avoid the doctor if possible. She dresses like lady gaga and doesnt take time to listen to what you have to say. Clinic WESTMOUNT SQUARE disappoints me again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

1
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

My girlfriend and I went to see this doctor because my girlfriend has some kind of allergy or infection, we still don't know. we paid 200 dollars for that, wait 3 hours and when my girlfriend finally was assisted, the doctor took 5 seconds to say that she's not sure what it is, but she "thinks" it is an bacterial infection, and then this "doctor" gave a prescription without mention how long my girlfriend should uses the medication. then we called to know how long, she said, until it gets better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Ce docteur (?) est incompétente et elle n'est là que pour le cash. Je ne sais pas comment elle a fait pour avoir sa license mais elle est terrible. On a toujours des virus et aucune médication pour soulager nos maux. Aujourdhui encore j'ai eu la malchance de tomber sur elle à la clinique et elle m'a dit que j'ai un virus et elle m'a donné une consultation pour voir un spécialiste car j'aurais un nodule dans la gorge. Entretemps, rien pour me soigner. La dernière fois que je l'ai vu, j'avais encore un virus, elle ne m'a rien prescris. J'ai été obligé de consulté un autre médecin (d'autre coûts pour l'État) et j'ai été traité deux fois avec de l'antibiotique. Ça pris plus d'un mois pour me guérir à cause de son incompétence et mauvais diagnostique du départ. Si vous passez à l'urgence et que c'est elle qui est là, ne perdez pas votre temps, allez ailleurs!! Ce n'est pas un bon docteur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Waited 1h30minutes for her to dismiss my claim and ignore my symptoms

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

The worst doctor ever found in Montreal! Gave wrong diagnosis and medication. Please, don't waste your time seeing her, you will be definitely annoyed about your decision!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Docteur horrible 5h d'attente pour 3minutes de consultation.
Du jamais vu, aucun professionnalisme

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Pordan is my only choice for a quality allopath in Quebec.

I was referred to her by chance and I'm so glad that I became a patient of hers. She takes her time to listen to your issues, complaints and concerns... Following which she provides a b.s.-free solution to fixing or helping the problem. The intelligence and accuracy in Dr. Pordan's clear diagnosis is only matched by her professional and knowledgeable care. She is a busy specialist with a high load but respects me enough to always provide expertise and attention.

Dr Pordan is an expert whom I have nothing but highest esteem for. Her brilliant smile helps brightens up your day in-spite of your illness and maladies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Toutes les fois que j'ai vu cette médecin a la clinique sans rendez-vous Westmount square, c est la même chose. EXPÉDITIVE!!! Je suis infirmière, je sais de quoi je parle. Elle prend 30 secondes par patient, littéralement. Elle est la pour faire du $$$. Une fois elle est arrivée 1h30 en retard, car elle revenait de vacances, j'étais la premiere patiente dans la salle. Une fois, après avoir attendu 4h, j'avais 2 petites choses a lui demander, elle refusa me disant que ce n,était qu un problème oar patient. De plus elle est bête comme ses pieds. Elle se prend pour une diva. L'avantage, l'attente est courte quand tu prends 30 sec par patient ! Relativement compétente même si une bonne évaluation prend au moins 5 minutes, ce qu'elle ne fait pas.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2232347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Once again the Clinic Westmount Doctors do not stop to surprise me. Last time I saw Dr Van Duyse, and I had a terrible experience seeing him. So by going back too the clinic I personally asked to have a new doctor because I wasn't satisfied with the last one. So they send me to Eva Podran. I will not say Dr here... First of all she is not presentable for someone who works in the medical department. She wears tight old Jeans, with a tight unbuttoned shirt and a Gucci small bag on her side.... But appearances aren't always false. She rushed my check up (after waiting 3 hours), to only give 2 minutes of her time. By saying, I THINK you have ''a cold''.. So take this.. and give me the prescription and walks away. Obviously I knew I had a ''flu'' and not a ''cold'', so i had to insist. She just said: ok so if you think you have a flu, take this instead (writes the prescription)... Please do yourself a favour avoid this clinique and mostly this ''Dr.''.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.