Rate Dr. Eva Pordan

Dr. Eva Pordan's Ratings

Awful experience. It seems, that this is not personal - majority is being treated this way. Misdiagnosed by her last year. Simple cold, according to her after all of 2 seconds listening to my lungs, turned out to be serious bronchitis, aggravated with sinusitis, which I would not have to suffer through if she spent at least a minute longer with me.
I am honestly surprised that this so-called Dr. is still allowed to practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Useless misdiagnosing waste of time. Its too painful for me to even go into details. Even a pharmacist asks more questions before suggesting a OTC medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Westmount Square Clinic is great, except for this doctor! She doesn't listen and take the time to properly assess the patient's conditions!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Avoid the doctor if possible. She dresses like lady gaga and doesnt take time to listen to what you have to say. Clinic WESTMOUNT SQUARE disappoints me again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

My girlfriend and I went to see this doctor because my girlfriend has some kind of allergy or infection, we still don't know. we paid 200 dollars for that, wait 3 hours and when my girlfriend finally was assisted, the doctor took 5 seconds to say that she's not sure what it is, but she "thinks" it is an bacterial infection, and then this "doctor" gave a prescription without mention how long my girlfriend should uses the medication. then we called to know how long, she said, until it gets better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Ce docteur (?) est incompétente et elle n'est là que pour le cash. Je ne sais pas comment elle a fait pour avoir sa license mais elle est terrible. On a toujours des virus et aucune médication pour soulager nos maux. Aujourdhui encore j'ai eu la malchance de tomber sur elle à la clinique et elle m'a dit que j'ai un virus et elle m'a donné une consultation pour voir un spécialiste car j'aurais un nodule dans la gorge. Entretemps, rien pour me soigner. La dernière fois que je l'ai vu, j'avais encore un virus, elle ne m'a rien prescris. J'ai été obligé de consulté un autre médecin (d'autre coûts pour l'État) et j'ai été traité deux fois avec de l'antibiotique. Ça pris plus d'un mois pour me guérir à cause de son incompétence et mauvais diagnostique du départ. Si vous passez à l'urgence et que c'est elle qui est là, ne perdez pas votre temps, allez ailleurs!! Ce n'est pas un bon docteur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Waited 1h30minutes for her to dismiss my claim and ignore my symptoms

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

The worst doctor ever found in Montreal! Gave wrong diagnosis and medication. Please, don't waste your time seeing her, you will be definitely annoyed about your decision!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Docteur horrible 5h d'attente pour 3minutes de consultation.
Du jamais vu, aucun professionnalisme

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr. Pordan is my only choice for a quality allopath in Quebec.

I was referred to her by chance and I'm so glad that I became a patient of hers. She takes her time to listen to your issues, complaints and concerns... Following which she provides a b.s.-free solution to fixing or helping the problem. The intelligence and accuracy in Dr. Pordan's clear diagnosis is only matched by her professional and knowledgeable care. She is a busy specialist with a high load but respects me enough to always provide expertise and attention.

Dr Pordan is an expert whom I have nothing but highest esteem for. Her brilliant smile helps brightens up your day in-spite of your illness and maladies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501612].votes_count ]]