You, or someone from your location, has already rated this doctor. Thanks for the rating!

Rate Dr. Eva Pordan

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Eva Pordan's Ratings

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Ce docteur (?) est incompétente et elle n'est là que pour le cash. Je ne sais pas comment elle a fait pour avoir sa license mais elle est terrible. On a toujours des virus et aucune médication pour soulager nos maux. Aujourdhui encore j'ai eu la malchance de tomber sur elle à la clinique et elle m'a dit que j'ai un virus et elle m'a donné une consultation pour voir un spécialiste car j'aurais un nodule dans la gorge. Entretemps, rien pour me soigner. La dernière fois que je l'ai vu, j'avais encore un virus, elle ne m'a rien prescris. J'ai été obligé de consulté un autre médecin (d'autre coûts pour l'État) et j'ai été traité deux fois avec de l'antibiotique. Ça pris plus d'un mois pour me guérir à cause de son incompétence et mauvais diagnostique du départ. Si vous passez à l'urgence et que c'est elle qui est là, ne perdez pas votre temps, allez ailleurs!! Ce n'est pas un bon docteur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Waited 1h30minutes for her to dismiss my claim and ignore my symptoms

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

The worst doctor ever found in Montreal! Gave wrong diagnosis and medication. Please, don't waste your time seeing her, you will be definitely annoyed about your decision!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Docteur horrible 5h d'attente pour 3minutes de consultation.
Du jamais vu, aucun professionnalisme

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Pordan is my only choice for a quality allopath in Quebec.

I was referred to her by chance and I'm so glad that I became a patient of hers. She takes her time to listen to your issues, complaints and concerns... Following which she provides a b.s.-free solution to fixing or helping the problem. The intelligence and accuracy in Dr. Pordan's clear diagnosis is only matched by her professional and knowledgeable care. She is a busy specialist with a high load but respects me enough to always provide expertise and attention.

Dr Pordan is an expert whom I have nothing but highest esteem for. Her brilliant smile helps brightens up your day in-spite of your illness and maladies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Toutes les fois que j'ai vu cette médecin a la clinique sans rendez-vous Westmount square, c est la même chose. EXPÉDITIVE!!! Je suis infirmière, je sais de quoi je parle. Elle prend 30 secondes par patient, littéralement. Elle est la pour faire du $$$. Une fois elle est arrivée 1h30 en retard, car elle revenait de vacances, j'étais la premiere patiente dans la salle. Une fois, après avoir attendu 4h, j'avais 2 petites choses a lui demander, elle refusa me disant que ce n,était qu un problème oar patient. De plus elle est bête comme ses pieds. Elle se prend pour une diva. L'avantage, l'attente est courte quand tu prends 30 sec par patient ! Relativement compétente même si une bonne évaluation prend au moins 5 minutes, ce qu'elle ne fait pas.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2232347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Once again the Clinic Westmount Doctors do not stop to surprise me. Last time I saw Dr Van Duyse, and I had a terrible experience seeing him. So by going back too the clinic I personally asked to have a new doctor because I wasn't satisfied with the last one. So they send me to Eva Podran. I will not say Dr here... First of all she is not presentable for someone who works in the medical department. She wears tight old Jeans, with a tight unbuttoned shirt and a Gucci small bag on her side.... But appearances aren't always false. She rushed my check up (after waiting 3 hours), to only give 2 minutes of her time. By saying, I THINK you have ''a cold''.. So take this.. and give me the prescription and walks away. Obviously I knew I had a ''flu'' and not a ''cold'', so i had to insist. She just said: ok so if you think you have a flu, take this instead (writes the prescription)... Please do yourself a favour avoid this clinique and mostly this ''Dr.''.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

2
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

this doctor is all about getting private patients. I was with this clinic with another doctor for 15 years. I moved away for a couple of years and the clinic refused to see me because I had not been in. They would only put me in the private clinic. Private means you can see a doctor if you pay. I have gone for a couple of years now, and am leaving. No access to doctors. Dr pardon only works Private on Thursdays or possibly after 5:30 Fridays. Not what is promised when you sign up. She does not listen, her assistant is rude and actually stopped answering when she saw me calling. I have a serious illness and have never been given an appointment to see her. as long as you go in for tests which are paid ,and mostly not needed, you can get an appointments. I will never go back to this woman. No compassion, Knowledge lacking! I feel totally scammed by Westmount Women's!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

3
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

She seems knowledgeable but she's very abrupt with patients. Thank goodness that I know how to handle difficult professionals. She's ready to kick you out of the room in 2 minutes, and doesn't want to let you finish your sentence or to let you ask questions. Try to find other doctors that are gentle with patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][100578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

This was the second time I`d seen Dr. Eva Pordan. Since my 2nd consultation with her was even worse than the terrible 1st experience, I decided that I couldn't let this one go and was going to share my experience. First of all, Dr. Pordan refused to take 5 minutes of her time to listen & understand my situation. She seemed irritated & looked impatient when I tried to explain myself. I specifically asked her if I could take 2 (literally, TWO) minutes to explain all that led to my seeing her, & that I`ve had increased asthma problems for a week. Halfway through my explanation, she stopped me to ask me instead to only describe how I felt now. If she would only have left me finish, she would have had the big picture and would have had the answer she was looking for. At her demand, I started to answer her question simply & briefly. The end result was a failure at giving me a diagnosis. She told me to increase my inhaler dosage (which would be a lot), then told me to go see a pulmonologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.