Rate Dr. Katherine M. Riggert

Dr. Katherine M. Riggert's Ratings

I FOUND DR. RIGGERT TO BE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. SHE WAS ABLE TO FIGURE OUT VERY QUICKLY WHAT WAS NEEDED TO TREAT THE PAIN IN MY LEG. I FOUND HER TO BE VERY COMPETENT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2011 | flag

I called and told Dr. Riggert's office I needed an appointment for manipulation due to my back being out. Instead I go to my appt & it is just to talk. The room she has her appts in is not set up for treatment! I was in complete agony. I wasn't offered anything for the spasming or the pain. I then called her office to try for an earlier appt for manipulation and something for the pain/spasms. She tried to do a few manipulations on a table that wasn't made for it and they were a joke. Did she go to school for this? I felt 50% worse within one day of seeing her. Her office doesn't call for over 24 hours & then they won't give me anything including an earlier appt. Finally went and found another DO, that was so much better. She is NOT board certified either.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag