Rate Dr. Farzad Saberi

Dr. Farzad Saberi's Ratings

When I was referred to this doctor I was happy because I thought I would see someone whom could help me with my breathing issues. He started asking the usual questions which I had no problem answering. I had told him that I had numerous nose operations to try and help with my breathing and that non of them had worked. I also told him about my heart attack at the hospital after the last operation in the recovery room. He told me that it sounds like my nose was still the problem and that I should go ahead and have another operation. He was very arrogant about the way he said it. I told him I was concerned about another heart attack, he said there would be no problem. He sounded like he was god and I should heed him. I have never met such a heartless doctor in my life. He should learn bedside manners. I would not see him again if he was the last doctor in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Met Dr. Saberi about a year ago, he started to diagnoses me and sent me for Xrays...he seems like a very good Doctor, but the receptionist cancelled my last appointment and told me saberi was taking a leave of absence excuse and was very rude to me about seeking futther assistance...I still haven't seen him or heard how my Xray results were, I am very frustrated with the service from the group there....so I am going back to my Family Doctor who refered me to get refered to somerone else or I just don't know what to do...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr Saberi really cares about his patients. He really listens to me and shows that he is interested getting to the bottom of what is causing my breathing and coughing problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Saberi is very thorough, caring, polite and knowledgable. He spent a lot of time asking many questions. I definitely recommend him and also, his assistant is very pleasant, efficient and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I work with Dr Saberi and he really has a "GOD" complex. He is very rude to all the nurses and thinks they are all dumb idiots. He needs to step down off his high horse!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100738].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Very Gentle. polite, and helpful. He does not send you for unnecessary work ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Generally, the doctor is above average for a specialist. Attentive and professional. I do agree the receptionist (there are a couple of ladies that work there), but the main receptionist is horrible. Call to "confirm" a last minute appointment, when she did not even make any appointment to begin with. I guess she assumes everybody can drop their schedules last minute to accommodate her. The answering machine system is a joke. She doesn't return calls in a timely manner. Overall, good ratings for the doctor, but the receptionist drags down Dr. Saberi's ratings.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][100736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

This doctor is a gem in burnaby. He is now my respirologist. he has done more for me that my previous respirologist did for 5 years. I can now sleep without coughing all night. Thank yo uso much do doctor you're the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I am a Registered Nurse and have worked with and been treated by many Respiratory Doctors. Dr. Saberi, in my opinion is one of the best. He devotes all his attention to the details of my case, he listens to me, he is incredibley knowledgeable, he visits everyday in the hospital sharing information of my tests results and discusses treatment. This is a very straight to the point, kind gentle man with a very specail warmth that any patient should feel very safe, and trusted in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Saberi had first treated my mother as a patient in Burnaby General ER while an internist and then many subsequent visits to hospital thereafter. After having been treated by so many doctors over the years, he was the most patient and caring we had ever come across. He took his time to explain her condition to us and was always available for any questions we had. We treated him with the respect he deserved and he returned with a "human touch". Had our mother not been in the final phase of her life, we would have pressed for him to be her specialist of choice. Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100733].votes_count ]]