Rate Dr. Farzad Saberi

Dr. Farzad Saberi's Ratings

Dr. Saberi is very thorough, caring, polite and knowledgable. He spent a lot of time asking many questions. I definitely recommend him and also, his assistant is very pleasant, efficient and helpful.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

I work with Dr Saberi and he really has a "GOD" complex. He is very rude to all the nurses and thinks they are all dumb idiots. He needs to step down off his high horse!!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Very Gentle. polite, and helpful. He does not send you for unnecessary work ups.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Generally, the doctor is above average for a specialist. Attentive and professional. I do agree the receptionist (there are a couple of ladies that work there), but the main receptionist is horrible. Call to "confirm" a last minute appointment, when she did not even make any appointment to begin with. I guess she assumes everybody can drop their schedules last minute to accommodate her. The answering machine system is a joke. She doesn't return calls in a timely manner. Overall, good ratings for the doctor, but the receptionist drags down Dr. Saberi's ratings.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

This doctor is a gem in burnaby. He is now my respirologist. he has done more for me that my previous respirologist did for 5 years. I can now sleep without coughing all night. Thank yo uso much do doctor you're the best.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

I am a Registered Nurse and have worked with and been treated by many Respiratory Doctors. Dr. Saberi, in my opinion is one of the best. He devotes all his attention to the details of my case, he listens to me, he is incredibley knowledgeable, he visits everyday in the hospital sharing information of my tests results and discusses treatment. This is a very straight to the point, kind gentle man with a very specail warmth that any patient should feel very safe, and trusted in his care.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saberi had first treated my mother as a patient in Burnaby General ER while an internist and then many subsequent visits to hospital thereafter. After having been treated by so many doctors over the years, he was the most patient and caring we had ever come across. He took his time to explain her condition to us and was always available for any questions we had. We treated him with the respect he deserved and he returned with a "human touch". Had our mother not been in the final phase of her life, we would have pressed for him to be her specialist of choice. Keep up the good work!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

This is the most compassionate, professional and knowledgeable doctor I have seen in a long time.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

i found the doc to be awesome, very knowlegeable and likeable...his receptionist is a total b*tch. She was supposed to call me to book an appt, but she just booked it and told me one day in advance that my appt was due, i couldnt make...she sighed in disgust and ask. "how do you feel?" i said i was ok, she said "oh then your not urgent then" and booked me 3 months later...3 MONTHS!!! who is she to decide whether it is urgent or not?! when i asked to make the appt earlier, she said he was fully booked! lying wh*re...as you can tell i am fuming...i actually want to slap her

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

I feel blessed that I have this man as one of my Doctors. He is positive, extremely supportive, tells you the straight goods, and works hard to give the best care. I have been very impressed each and every time I have had a visit. And I know he is working diligently for me between visits.... his very caring and capable receptionist keeps me up to date on new appointments with other specialists he has referred me to. His receptionist is a gem. I couldn't be happier being a patient of Dr. Saberi - I know I am in good hands.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag