Dr. Tamera Stilwell

Rate Dr. Tamera Stilwell

Dr. Tamera Stilwell's Ratings

She was my nurse practitioner for 3 years sad to see her leave, you believed she honestly cared about your concerns, she has a gentle manner. Always took the time needed with my issues, highly recommend her if you get the chance. Miss having her as my nurse practitioner felt she had more knowledge then some G.P.'s I've had not afraid to make referrals for issues that needed more investigating.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Tamera has given me the best healthcare I have ever had...she takes her time, provides lots of information, does not judge and is very thorough. If this is what it looks like to have a Nurse Practitioner as a primary health care provider, we should all be so lucky.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2012 | flag

She is a wonderful nurse practitioner, takes time with each patient. She is very caring and encouraging. LGBT friendly, does not shy away from any topic, will make referals to specialists when needed. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Wonderful nurse practioner, never fails to ask a collegue for a second opinion or to prescribe needed medication that she is not allowed to prescribe. If there is any concerns she will refer you to a specialist. Takes time with each patient, yet i have never had to wait. This clinic is not about packing the patients in the are about quality care, after all it is your health. She is easy to talk too, and genuine.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag