Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

After four weeks of excruciating back pain I finally met Dr. Ali and after just a couple of sessions my pain has gone from 10 to 3! I will keep seeing him. Finally I found a good chiro in TO.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

A fantastic doctor with whom you can feel that you are in "good hands" . Generates Comfort with the patients and one actually feels "heard" without having to rush through one's history as was the case with my last chiropractor. A 110% recommended chiro in Toronto. I am Taking the time to write this review since it was these reviews which helped me choose him right after the other chiro who i felt was calling me one session after another just because he know i would come even if on a budgetary constraint. Dr. Kheradmand will actually tell you that he doesnt need to see you , if it is not needed.This may particularly be an important consideration for someone who is a student or unemployed and does not want to keep going over and over again(unless genuinely required) just so a steady stream of patients for the Chiro is maintained. Hope that helps. Feel Better soon people!

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

An amazing chiropractor who knows what he's talking about and with a great bedside manner. Helped me with more than one chiropractic issue and I would go back to him for any other problems in the future. Has an easygoing and honest approach while at the same time being very professional.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Where do I begin... from knee injuries, hip flexor pain, shoulder issues, Dr Ali has truly helped me heal various ligaments and joints. As a high performance athlete, I really value knowing if anything goes wrong, he has the expertise, depth of knowledge and willingness to fix me. Best of all, he's extremely amusing and somehow makes massively painful treatments enjoyable. Such a talent. Dr. Ali is wonderful. I highly recommend seeing him if you want to resolve pain and promote your best athletic capabilities.

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

I am very grateful for the time and care Ali has put into treating my posture issues and related headaches. He was excellent at diagnosing the problem and communicating it clearly from the first visit. He used a variety of great techniques to fix the issues I was having and has set me up with long term solutions and exercises to avoid these issues in the future. Thanks for all your help Ali, you are an excellent Chiropractor and a fantastic guy!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I had lower back pain for two years, Consulted 2 other Chiropractors but it wasn't helpful. Finally, I met Dr. Ali, he is a very kind person and treated me like his brother. He helped me a lot, was very down to earth. He did everything from his side, Unfortunately found out i might have Inflammatory . Answered all my questions, very knowledgeable and reachable.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

My first impression of Dr. Ali was that he could relate to me, my injury, and what I was going through. This empathy was a value during each visit. I knew I was dealing with a real pro and an individual who has recovered personally from a similar injury to mine (and helped others recover from the same injury several times.) From the first time I met Dr. Ali he assured me he could fix my issue - and he has. I continue to make progress every day by performing the exercises I have been taught and any questions I had along the way got answered in detail. I found comfort in his confidence and knowledge and have been treated for other minor injuries with great success. Great doctor and a kind hearted individual. Thanks for fixing my shoulder Dr. Ali!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

I herniate two discs in my back 8 months ago and before finding Dr. Ali I went to three other Chiropractors. The three previous Chiropractors provide little help and miss diagnosed my injury. Dr. Ali has been more then great- his treatments provide great improvement after only two visits. He also put me in touch with the best sports medicine doctor in Canada. I can’t thank him enough.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

After living with Carpal Tunnel for over 10 years, my pain recently became intolerable,I did not want the surgery option that my family doctor provided to me. I went looking for someone that could help me I was not able to use my hands and lacking sleep due to pain. I found Dr.Ali with great reviews so I made an appointment for that same day. When I met Dr. Ali I told him that I am not sure if he can help me but I am running out of options and desperate. I explained my pain to him and within 2 mins he told me what my issue was and how we can try to fix it.After 1 session with Dr. Ali I was sleeping through the night and the pain in my left hand had become unnoticeable, I have now being seeing him for 4 weeks and there is no pain in my left hand and very little pain in my right. I did not think a Chiropractor could help me until I met Dr.Ali. I am so grateful to him, to be without pain after so many years, he has done what no one else has been able to so do. Thanks Dr. Ali

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag