Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

Dr.Ali came very highly recommended to treat headaches due to a concussion, and he does deliver exactly what he has a reputation for!!! I completely trust his medical practices, and highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I am a competitive paddler and blew my shoulder out three seasons in a row. I was getting pretty discouraged and had seen too many RMTs, Physiotherapists and Chiropractors who insisted that I rest. They just don't 'get it' that when it's your season to compete you just go, no matter what. I need their help getting through it, not to be told to stop. I discovered Dr. Ali quite by accident and was pleasantly surprised to discover that he totally understood the level of training that I do and that I have to find a way to keep going, even when my body is not cooperating. He knows how to deal with an athlete under extreme stress, both physical and mental; he gets to the source of the problem, gets you stabilized, and works with you to find a way to keep going and, most importantly, to prevent re-injury. You just really need to the 'homework' he assigns. He gave me exercises to do, which I still do religiously, and I have not had a shoulder problem ever since. Not only does he treat the source of your physical stress, but he understands the mental stress that is caused by injury; for a competitor, injury can be disastrous. Dr. Ali understands this and is always calm and reassuring. To hear him say “Don’t worry about this, we’re going to get you through it” instills a level of confidence in me that I don’t often get from therapists of any sort. If you are an athlete, Dr. Ali is your Chiro!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Ali is caring, attentive and personable. His goal is to treat you, and educate you to strengthen you body to heal and prevent further and future injury. I met Ali over 3 years ago when I had a golf injury, during my first visit he described how he would help me, what I would need to do to assist in my healing and also educated me on how I could avoid further injury. He also accurately predicted how long my recovery would be. While in treatment for my arm, I got a foot injury which he quickly assessed and offered to help with, then a shoulder injury and most recently a car accident injury - not sure what I would have done without him! He has repaired me and I am able to enjoy & maintain my active lifestyle. I consider myself very lucky our paths crossed. The doctor who referred me to Ali was a BIG fan of his, speaking highly of his success with her family member - she couldn't say enough good about him. Now I feel the same way. I agree with others who say you feel like you have a new friend, he's never far away when you need him and quick to respond to your queries. A BIG plus is his coaching in exercises to strengthen - very helpful to prevent further injuries, build a strong body and maintain an active lifestyle. I recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I have seen many practitioners - of various types - over the years for chronic and recurring back pain. Dr. Ali has been the most effective in both treatment and knowledge transfer to date. His theoretical background, and his ability to communicate it, have been pivotal in improving my quality of life. In addition, I find him flexible, helpful, and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I have used Ali for the last year or 2 for several different injuries from playing basketball including my ankle, elbow and especially my knee. He came recommended from a friend and was very happy with the results after a couple of sessions. He only needed to see me when he felt I needed to. His knowledge and experience shows in his work & I would not hesitate to recommend his to any of my friends. He works with professional athletes so if its good for them it's good enough for me. He is also very personable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Ali has incredible patience and terrific bedside manners. He is highly skilled and has aided me in a speedy recovery by introducing me to acupuncture and preventative core exercises for my herniated disc. My sciatica was so terrible I could not walk and lost feeling in my leg... along with the belief I would ever recover. In 3 months Dr. Ali has helped me get right back on track-I highly recommend Dr. Ali Kheradmand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

The best chiropractor EVER! I've been a patient for 4 years and he's helped me through 2 pregnancies (terrible siatica and SI pain). He knows his stuff and doesn't rush through your treatment. His goal is truly to get you better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2615548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Ali has helped me manage my back pain due to sports' injuries from years ago with the treatment I get from him and he showed me what physiotherapy exercises to do to strengthen my back muscles. He was recommend to me by my spouse. Ever since I started seeing him, my back feels a lot better and I can walk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Ali is a warm and caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns. I started seeing Dr. Ali for sport-related physiotherapy. He's used a variety of progressive treatment methods to help me work through multiple ankle injuries and knee issues that have allowed me to continue with my active lifestyle. I have recommended him to friends in the past and will continue to do so. I trust Dr. Ali to fix me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I am a competitive rugby player with a number of ailments that have plagued me for years. I had seen a lot of practitioners before Ali and I will never switch. He has treated all my injuries for 4 years from a broken ankle, tendonitis, bursitis, sprained knee ligament, concussion and everything in-between. As a trainer, I have sent numerous clients to him for various reasons and they are all very happy with his treatments and are back to normal in no time.
Dr. Ali has been my life saver so many times. With my lifestyle I can't afford to be out of the action for long and I know he understands that. He gives me realistic expectations of my injuries and how to best treat them. I trust him and definitely recommend him any chance I get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612769].votes_count ]]