Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

Dr. Ali oozes competence and is extremely personable to boot. I would unreservedly recommend him to anyone needing chiro treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Amazing doctor! Takes good care of patients, non rushed and always punctual! Really helped me throughout my recovery and even after!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Incredibly approachable guy with a heart of gold. Super knowledgable with a fantastic bedside manner. His stories will keep your mind off whatever it is you're there to see him for. I've recommended him many times over.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I found Dr. Ali to be very knowledgeable, punctual, personable, and most importantly, effective. His staff are very friendly and helpful. He treated my my collar bone and shoulder and helped bring it back from a sports injury. He did not see me for any longer than was necessary. I have recommended him to my friends who have later passed on their recommendations to others. Excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Friendliest doctor I've ever had. Genuinely wants to help you get well as quickly as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Ali K for about 6 yrs now and have had nothing but success with his treatment. He has been the ONLY Dr I have seen that has successfully been able to identify my problems and rehab me back to normal. He seems to always know exactly where the problem is, and how to effectively treat it. He has vast knowledge about sports related injuries and how to treat and prevent them. He is very thorough and explains what the problem is, how he will treat it, how successful he's been at treating these injuries, how painful or not it will be, recovery and how to prevent this injury from happening.
I would highly recommend Dr Ali K to anyone serious about getting results. He's the best of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Exceptional doctor! Patient, compassionate & kind! Top shelf practitioner with lots of experience. I would recommend him without any hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Ali is the best Physio I have ever had. He's incredibly knowledgable and has a great easy going personality which makes doing rehab almost fun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Very well intentioned. Have referred many family and friends to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr Ali has a very rare quality... A very knowledgable professional, I would highly recommend a visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676947].votes_count ]]