You may also like

Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

We were referred to Dr. Ali by a neurosurgeon for my son's severe. With 5 days of acupuncture virtually all of his symptoms disappeared. Headaches vanished and my happy energetic 11 year old returned. Dr. Ali was calm, reassuring and took the time to explain why the acupuncture was working. This was a tremendously positive experience! Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr ALI is the best. He does it all and is the nicest guy in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Awesome chiropractor. I tore a tendon in my rotator cuff and was referred to Dr. Ali by my family doctor. In a couple months he has helped me rehabilitate it through a variety of treatments, excercises, and suggested improvements to my workout techniques. He has a genuine passion for helping people. He is very personable, always answers any questions that I have, and makes every visit an enjoyable one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

By far the best chiropractor. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. It feels like I've known him forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I broke my hip and had a very large hematoma in my knee. Dr. Ali had me walking in two months using aggressive treatments which I really appreciated. Most physics have a slow approach, Dr Ali. didn't waste time. He focused on what mattered, best physio I have ever dealt with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Great guy. Helped my pain after the first session!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Very professional and friendly - every time I'm there I have fun! His approach to treating my back problems is one that I haven't experienced from any chiropractor before, but I'm a huge fan! I feel like I've gained a better understanding of what my actual problems with my back are, rather than just being told that I have a bad back, and felt noticeable improvement within only a few sessions. He's also given me tips on things to do at home and at the gym that I can work into my daily life to speed up the process of fixing my back. I'm very pleased that I found his clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Ali Kheradmand is very professional and highly knowledgeable. After the first few visits, my pain (which has been an on-going problem for months) has started to improve, I have more mobility and I certainly feel like things are getting much better. In my opinion, Dr. Ali diagnosed accurately and made sure to treat my problem effectively whilst providing me with added instruction to improve and monitor my injury beyond the clinic. Up front, Dr. Ali did not pressure me into any treatment, upon my assessment I was told all my options, and how effective each may be. Moreover, Dr. Ali is very personable, friendly, respectful and easy to get along with. I highly recommend Dr. Ali to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Kheradmand is definitely the best chiropractor that I've came across in Toronto. I really like his approach to treating my back pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kheradmand to everyone who is looking for a good chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Ali's very helpful and personable. Extremely easygoing, reassuring, kind and patient. Practices like a physiotherapist (exercises and soft tissue work) than a traditional back-cracking "subluxation" chiropractor, so if you're looking for a more contemporary approach to chiropractic care (with or without referral to physiotherapy at the same clinic), he's worth checking out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705715].votes_count ]]