You may also like

Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

Dr. Ali was very informative. He knew what my problem was right away. Great customer service as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Ali has been extremely helpful in treating my brain injury symptoms after a car accident. In addition to treatments used to reduce physical pain and mental confusion, his emotional support and positive attitude has been invaluable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I was having major issues with my shoulder making it difficult to raise my arm above my head. After my first visit with Dr Ali I noticed immediate improvement! He knew exactly how to treat the issue by providing acupuncture and active release treatments. He couldn’t have been better, I highly recommend Dr. Ali!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Ali is very knowledgeable, passionate and honest. Unlike most doctors, he takes the time to explain their injuries to his patients which makes their progression and healing faster and they are confident about the treatment.
His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

The Dr. Ali and his team are very friendly and knowledgeable. They want to ensure you're on the right path to recovery and provide all the necessary steps to help you progress at home as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Ali is amazing! He truly cares for his patients and he makes himself available to answer any question I may have about the treatment and the exercises he suggested. He is very knowledgeable and has helped me to recover from two different injuries. I follow him everywhere he goes for I always get great results. I wish every doctor had the same passion, commitment and enthusiasm as he has. Thumbs up for Dr. Ali!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Ali is very passionate and knowledgeable! There has been a very noticeable difference in my back since I started seeing him just a short time ago. Him and his staff are very friendly and its always a pleasure to go in for my appointment. He is also willing to stay and answer any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Ali is great. He's treated me back from two injuries, each time with great lessons on how to be stronger than before. I know that he is really concerned with me and my overall health. His staff are always friendly and giving extra effort to help with the all around experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

If you have a sports injury - look no further! Dr. Ali is an amazing doctor that helped me and gave me a lot of exercises to practice at home. He is a great doctor and a person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr ali is one of the best doctors I met. He is very helpful and very understanding of patient situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838071].votes_count ]]