Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

I have been a patient with Dr. Ali Kheradmand for about three months. He is one of the most loving caring persons as well as a chiropractor that I have ever meet in Downtown Toronto. I'm very pleased to have Dr. Kheradmand in King Liberty Village along with his amazing team that is so welcoming, friendly and educated. All of his team, I mean Ladies and him are to die for. Thanks for the ongoing treatment. Feel great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

He sits down and addresses your injury personally and treatments are great I felt much better after attending just first 2 visits I will be going back again..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Ali is happy to share all of his knowledge while treating me. He is well mannered, understanding and most importantly, his therapy works

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

This man is amazing. The first time I went to see him, he saw me after hours, and stayed until 8:30 pm on a Friday to finish not only treating me, but showing me exercises that will help prevent my injury from recurring. He's also a super chill guy, and lovely to talk to. Can't recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2532097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

After four weeks of excruciating back pain I finally met Dr. Ali and after just a couple of sessions my pain has gone from 10 to 3! I will keep seeing him. Finally I found a good chiro in TO.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

A fantastic doctor with whom you can feel that you are in "good hands" . Generates Comfort with the patients and one actually feels "heard" without having to rush through one's history as was the case with my last chiropractor. A 110% recommended chiro in Toronto. I am Taking the time to write this review since it was these reviews which helped me choose him right after the other chiro who i felt was calling me one session after another just because he know i would come even if on a budgetary constraint. Dr. Kheradmand will actually tell you that he doesnt need to see you , if it is not needed.This may particularly be an important consideration for someone who is a student or unemployed and does not want to keep going over and over again(unless genuinely required) just so a steady stream of patients for the Chiro is maintained. Hope that helps. Feel Better soon people!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2232377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

An amazing chiropractor who knows what he's talking about and with a great bedside manner. Helped me with more than one chiropractic issue and I would go back to him for any other problems in the future. Has an easygoing and honest approach while at the same time being very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2232376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Where do I begin... from knee injuries, hip flexor pain, shoulder issues, Dr Ali has truly helped me heal various ligaments and joints. As a high performance athlete, I really value knowing if anything goes wrong, he has the expertise, depth of knowledge and willingness to fix me. Best of all, he's extremely amusing and somehow makes massively painful treatments enjoyable. Such a talent. Dr. Ali is wonderful. I highly recommend seeing him if you want to resolve pain and promote your best athletic capabilities.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2232375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

I am very grateful for the time and care Ali has put into treating my posture issues and related headaches. He was excellent at diagnosing the problem and communicating it clearly from the first visit. He used a variety of great techniques to fix the issues I was having and has set me up with long term solutions and exercises to avoid these issues in the future. Thanks for all your help Ali, you are an excellent Chiropractor and a fantastic guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][100897].votes_count ]]