Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

Dr. Ali is very helpful and knowledgable, I have seen him twice so far and have been very happy both times. Unlike other chiros he will not require you to be on the "3 times a month, for 12 months" treatment and will only recommend to come see him based on your specific needs. I recommend him for sport related injuries as well as tension related problems. Dr Ali is also very personable and treats you more like a friend than a patient of his. Try him out and see for yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I have experienced shoulder pain and have had limited mobility for the last year. Until 3 months ago when I began treatment with Dr. Ali, I had seen over 7 different people including sports doctors and RMTs and had little success. Dr. Ali has almost completely eliminated my pain and I am on track for a full recovery. If you are feeling frustrated about chronic pain, go and see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

He is an amazing and professional doctor who will not waste your time. He knows what he is doing, and is especially fantastic for clients who have injuries for sports. It's really helpful when your doctor knows all the exercises that you're doing without much explanation, and can really help you modify your workout regime to help you with your healing process. He will not waste your time and is exceptionally honest. Highly recommended. Thanks Doctor for helping me out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Ali helped both my fiance and I with some chronic back problems. Not only did he help treat us, but he also educated each of us on our issues, how to mitigate them, and ultimately correct them. I've been to other doctors and no one is as helpful, engaged, or personable as Dr. Ali. I'd never go to another doctor again. 10/10. Five Stars. The best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ali for the last 4 years, and in my opinion he is one of the best sports medical professional in Toronto. He has basically treated every part of my body with various treatments that were very effective in reducing my pain. I really appreciate the time he spends with me during my treatment which is a very big change from the “10 min” treatment that is shown by other chiropractors. Ali is very knowledgeable in his craft and is a very good communicator. He makes sure he communicates that what is expected from the treatment and that is going to take time for the injury to go away and there is no quick fix. I highly recommend Dr. Ali.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I am an elite crossfitter who is one of the top athletes in Canada at the moment. I have been seeing dr Ali for just under a year now, mainly for tendonosis issues in my arms. I had an acute bout of this last year which required very frequent and regular treatment. Dr Ali was always very professional and kind. He was very "real" with me about my somewhat negative prognosis, but he also somehow managed to instill much hope and optimism that we could figure out my injury together (which we have). I continue to see Dr Ali bi monthly for maintenance of my recovery of this issue, as well as for any little injuries that crop up. dr Ali is always keen to do whatever it takes so that I can continue to train and compete at the highest level possible, going out of his way to check in with me over email as well. I have recommended him to every athlete I know and continue to do so as he has been the most helpful clinician I have encountered in my sports career.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I'm an elite paddler who has been training every day rigorously for the past 6 years. Every year, I compete in numerous competitions and my body goes through a heavy wear and tear. I try to keep myself in my best shape and form to avoid any injuries,
Two years ago, I injured my lower back while paddling and it was to the point where I couldn't sit still for 30 ,mins at a time. I had a national competition coming up in 3 months and I was desperate to find help. My training was limited due to my injury. Every chiropractor I went to offered me the advice to either " stop paddling" or they would crack my back and told me I would be required to return every week until I stopped paddling to get better. No one offered ,e a long term solution. After an unsuccessful month of seeking help, I decided to google the best chiropractor in Toronto. Dr. Ali Kheradmand came up in my search and based on his reviews, I decided to seek his help.
My first visit to dr Ali was incredible. Out of all the chiros I had seen, he was the only one who wanted to see a video of what I was doing. Having one on hand, I showed up and he identified the cause of my lower back pain. Rather than telling me to stop paddling, dr Ali promised me that in 3 weeks, if I came twice a week,he would ensure that I will not only heal from the injury but I would strengthen the weak areas of my body. Using acupuncture, not only was I able to sit again, but I competed at the nationals successfully without pain. I did dr. Ali's prescribed homework and that really helped. I have not seen dr. Ali since then about my back.
The one thing that makes dr Ali so awesome, is his genuine care for his patients. He's there to find long term solutions and not quick fixes. He's there to maintain and to help those in need. I trust dr Ali fully to help me when I'm in need. Downto earth, knowledgable and always putting patients first, dr Ali is definitely living up to his name... As the best chiropractor I'm Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr.Ali is the best...period. I've been playing sports for twenty-five years so you can imagine how many docs and therapists I've seen for multiple injuries. He uses various techniques, such as acupuncture, to ensure you are receiving the most effective treatment instead of just traditional manipulation. He has a great attitude and is passionate about his work, and ultimately your well-being. Although I look forward to seeing him, he always says, the less he has to see me the better.

With his extensive training knowledge I also went to Dr.Ali to help get me in shape and provide me with a weight loss program. While there's no substitute for hard work and dedication, Dr.Ali personalized an effective program that has proven to be the only successful one I've come across through many attempts.

Whatever my injury is, I have full confidence that Dr.Ali can get me back into top form.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I went to him for sacrial joint pain and he just put acupuncture needles and boasted how he treats Raptors and sports people.. My pain was back in a week and with the amount I paid him was double the amount I paid to a experienced chiro who has treated me and made my life get back to normal.. He may be good but personally I didn't feel it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr. Ali is phenomenal guy. In my 63 years I've met number of doctors, but none of them I can compare with Dr. Ali. He is really one of a kind in his approach, attentiveness to my questions, conversation, explanation of condition etc. In my first meeting with him, I felt as if I know him for a years. He is friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable in his field. I come to see him recently for my sciatica nerve being pinched by herniated disk, coupled with stenosis, which makes not quite pleasant feelings. Dr. Ali helped me tremendously to alleviate pain. Thank you Dr. Ali. Much appreciated. John B. Rnjak, B.Sc., M.Sc.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635278].votes_count ]]