Rate Dr. Ali Kheradmand

Dr. Ali Kheradmand's Ratings

Awesome chiropractor. I tore a tendon in my rotator cuff and was referred to Dr. Ali by my family doctor. In a couple months he has helped me rehabilitate it through a variety of treatments, excercises, and suggested improvements to my workout techniques. He has a genuine passion for helping people. He is very personable, always answers any questions that I have, and makes every visit an enjoyable one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

By far the best chiropractor. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. It feels like I've known him forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I broke my hip and had a very large hematoma in my knee. Dr. Ali had me walking in two months using aggressive treatments which I really appreciated. Most physics have a slow approach, Dr Ali. didn't waste time. He focused on what mattered, best physio I have ever dealt with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Great guy. Helped my pain after the first session!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Very professional and friendly - every time I'm there I have fun! His approach to treating my back problems is one that I haven't experienced from any chiropractor before, but I'm a huge fan! I feel like I've gained a better understanding of what my actual problems with my back are, rather than just being told that I have a bad back, and felt noticeable improvement within only a few sessions. He's also given me tips on things to do at home and at the gym that I can work into my daily life to speed up the process of fixing my back. I'm very pleased that I found his clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Ali Kheradmand is very professional and highly knowledgeable. After the first few visits, my pain (which has been an on-going problem for months) has started to improve, I have more mobility and I certainly feel like things are getting much better. In my opinion, Dr. Ali diagnosed accurately and made sure to treat my problem effectively whilst providing me with added instruction to improve and monitor my injury beyond the clinic. Up front, Dr. Ali did not pressure me into any treatment, upon my assessment I was told all my options, and how effective each may be. Moreover, Dr. Ali is very personable, friendly, respectful and easy to get along with. I highly recommend Dr. Ali to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Kheradmand is definitely the best chiropractor that I've came across in Toronto. I really like his approach to treating my back pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kheradmand to everyone who is looking for a good chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Ali's very helpful and personable. Extremely easygoing, reassuring, kind and patient. Practices like a physiotherapist (exercises and soft tissue work) than a traditional back-cracking "subluxation" chiropractor, so if you're looking for a more contemporary approach to chiropractic care (with or without referral to physiotherapy at the same clinic), he's worth checking out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I've suffered from back issues for the past three and a half years and in that span have seen over 10 chiropractors/physiotherapists, pain specialists, neurologists and a spine surgeon. In just over one month of treatment, Dr. Ali has helped me more than all of them combined. Dr. Ali's approach is unique; whereas most practitioners I've seen are focused on treating acute symptoms of pain and discomfort, Dr. Ali has focused on treating the source of my issues - faulty movement patterns, muscle instability and muscle weakness. This is because Dr. Ali employs advanced concepts and techniques that are foreign to most chiropractors - he's in a class of his own. His priority is to give you the tools to heal yourself as opposed to creating life-long patients. In addition to being extremely skilled, Dr. Ali is the most engaged and dedicated practitioner I have come across. He goes over and beyond - and then some. He treats his patients like his family/friends and is genuinely invested in your progress and healing. He frequently emails me to check on my progress/offer additional tips and exercises. During appointments, he meticulously discusses my condition and progress and never appears rushed. Definitely the best chiropractor I've come across and it's not even close.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Ali oozes competence and is extremely personable to boot. I would unreservedly recommend him to anyone needing chiro treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696283].votes_count ]]