Dr. Thomas Rea

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/09/10    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Thomas Rea has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4125447
22/01/14 5 5 5 5 The best optometrist I have ever had! Dr. Thomas Rea is very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. He spent lots of time explaining things precisely. He is also very patient, careful and considerate which made my first visit satisfied. I have been seeking for an appointment on-time and patient pro optometrist for years, and I am delighted to have Dr. Rea now. He is a reliable expert and I highly recommended.
RID: 3818241
21/01/14 4 5 5 4 Excellent optometrist, great communicator and I recommend highly. That said, he wrote a prescription for reading glasses that had incorrect strength for the distance specified. The associated optician service provided glasses that were outside the allowable variation from the interpupillary distance (that optician is no longer there). Both these errors were readily corrected at no charge, but many patients would not have recognized them as errors, and might have accepted associated eye strain as normal. A peripheral vision test was an extra charge. They replaced nose pads for free, but had to go to All Canadian Eyeglass Repair to get frames repaired.  Respond
RID: 2712297
18/07/13 3 5 5 5 Dr. Rea was amazing. He explained everything in detail.He is very professional and made my visit comfortable.
RID: 2669553
03/06/13 5 5 5 5 I have been attending at Dr Tom Rea's office for over 15 years. He is always friendly, considerate and extremely helpful in explaining issues with my eyes. He is patient in taking questions and answering them fully. Tom never seems like he wants to rush me out. Dr Rea is far and away, the best optometrist I have ever had.
Paid (or co-pay): $120
RID: 2347548
10/07/12 5 5 5 5 Great optometrist .spends lots of time explaining things, smart and careful, highly recommended. I am a physician and he really is a great professional.  Respond
RID: 1249485
13/09/10 5 5 5 5 Immensely helpful, courteous and informative. One of the very best medical persons I have had the pleasure to meet! Provided illustrations of what ailments and progressions to be aware of and associated treatment that would be required. I never felt rushed.
Paid (or co-pay): $45