Dr. Thomas Rea

Rate Dr. Thomas Rea

Dr. Thomas Rea's Ratings

The best optometrist I have ever had! Dr. Thomas Rea is very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. He spent lots of time explaining things precisely. He is also very patient, careful and considerate which made my first visit satisfied. I have been seeking for an appointment on-time and patient pro optometrist for years, and I am delighted to have Dr. Rea now. He is a reliable expert and I highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Excellent optometrist, great communicator and I recommend highly. That said, he wrote a prescription for reading glasses that had incorrect strength for the distance specified. The associated optician service provided glasses that were outside the allowable variation from the interpupillary distance (that optician is no longer there). Both these errors were readily corrected at no charge, but many patients would not have recognized them as errors, and might have accepted associated eye strain as normal. A peripheral vision test was an extra charge. They replaced nose pads for free, but had to go to All Canadian Eyeglass Repair to get frames repaired.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rea was amazing. He explained everything in detail.He is very professional and made my visit comfortable.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I have been attending at Dr Tom Rea's office for over 15 years. He is always friendly, considerate and extremely helpful in explaining issues with my eyes. He is patient in taking questions and answering them fully. Tom never seems like he wants to rush me out. Dr Rea is far and away, the best optometrist I have ever had.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Great optometrist .spends lots of time explaining things, smart and careful, highly recommended. I am a physician and he really is a great professional.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Immensely helpful, courteous and informative. One of the very best medical persons I have had the pleasure to meet! Provided illustrations of what ailments and progressions to be aware of and associated treatment that would be required. I never felt rushed.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag