Rate Dr. Daniel P. Moynihan

Dr. Daniel P. Moynihan's Ratings

KNEE SURGERY FOR MENISCUS TEAR AND BAKERS CYST.TOTALLY FAILED SURGERY.INCOMPLETE BASED ON 2ND OPINION POST-SURGERY.THIS GUY IS FULL OF EXCUSES!I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM!i SUFFER DAILY BECAUSE OF HIS INCOMPETENCE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I wasn't impressed with Dr. Moyihan. My Doctor said I should see him. I made an appt. with Dr. William Jason for a second opinion Dr. Jason will be doing my surgery. I loved his staff and Ody is a wonderful Addition as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

wonderful doctor and staff was able to speak to dr.m on the phone wich is very rare these days..regarding a question i had.. i will definatley reccomend him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][101690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

Dr. Moynihan is a little quick with cutting. Medical assistance person S, unprofessional, basic non medical questions related to case were not answered would have to wait 30 day's for appointment to findout information.Why have promp#7 if person answering is unknowable as well as rude. Since its 3-4 week wait might as well go to best Dr. Zeidan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][101689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Moynihan and his staff are really nice, the girl at the front desk well she could be more friendly and smile more sometimes she is very rude but as for the rest of the staff they are really nice. Dr. Moynihan if very thourough and very informative, I would reccommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][101688].votes_count ]]