Dr. Gabriele P. Knaus-Frenette

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Gabriele P. Knaus-Frenette has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3637094
21/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gaby Knaus Frenette is the best doctor in the whole world !!  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gabriele" to "Gabriele P."
RID: 2821584
29/08/13 5 5 5 5 I've been having sever mid back pains and after going to Dr. Knaus my back has felt great. I've told all my friends to go to her.  Respond
RID: 2805209
22/08/13 5 4 5 5 Staff has been very helpful and services have improve my health greatly over the last three weeks.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2794014
21/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Knaus was very helpful and always listens to what I have to say. Shes not like other doctors who just listen to you talk but don't hear the words coming out of your mouth. Shes a very gentle person.  Respond
RID: 2758426
09/08/13 5 5 5 5 I have finally found a Dr. That has helped me with my pain. I'm beginning to feel better every day and have only been going two weeks. I have told all to give her a try
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $1300
Respond

02/07/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Palm Beach Gardens" to "Royal Palm Beach"
RID: 1310157
08/12/10 3 5 5 5 Dr. Knaus has an easy and friendly manner. She is very thorough and has called me at home as late as 6:45 pm. She spends time with me at each appointment, showing she is conscientious about her patients.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1243667
04/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr K-F is very responsive to non-office visit phone calls, and will always return your call. She excels at diagnosing the patient not just the symptoms and is extremely thorough. She works hard to utilize homeopathy cures as well as traditional methods. My health has improved drastically during the four years under her care. In closing I have never meet a more pleasant physcian, in 35 years of adult care.
Insurance: United Healthcare