You may also like

Rate Dr. Cheryl L. Kellogg

Dr. Cheryl L. Kellogg's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Kellogg's for 22 years, our staff and medical care has always been 100% amazing. Dr. Kellogg researches everything and leaves no stone on return. She always goes the extra mile for you through herself or getting you to the correct specialist. I am in my early 60s now and I will continue with her on into my Medicare years. Best doctor ever! Sincerely, DM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I Feel like a guinea pig for proper medication,she misdiagnosed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Dr Kellogg has been my doctor for over 8 yrs. I trust her with my healthcare however I need access to my doctor for this to be relevant. The front office has extremely poor customer service skills which I choose to no longer tolerate. As mentioned in prior posts patients are frequently advised to seek medical attention at a local Urgent Care which does not build confidence in patient/doctor relationships. It saddens me but as a result of a grossly managed office I have had to contact Monarch Health Care to ask for a change of doctor request be escalated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Cheryl Patterson-Kellogg has been my internist well over 10yrs. I'm in my 50' & have had my share of lowsy drs enough to compare them against Dr. Kellogg. She IS "the most competent & knowledgeable internist who has ever taken care of my health. In fact, there were numerous specialists i had seen prior to finding dr kellogg. ALL yes ALL of these so called specialists i spent thousands of dollars over the years literally either couldn't figure out what my condition(s) were to treat me or misdiagnosed me altogether often made my conditions worse!! It wasn't until I was under dr kellogg' care until she accurately diagnosed & successfully treated me. 99.9% of internists DO NOT take the time or have the broad medical knowledge dr kellogg has.they're not even required to have. Dr kellogg will research or refer you to a specialist whom is equally competent. So for those who complained they had a longer wait time.....ask yourself what other dr. Do you know who truly took their time wi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Kellogg is very knowledgeable and is very supportive and spent a lot of time with me. She was very helpful and comforting. The office staff could be more attentive and prompt on paper processing claims and referrals. Brittany is very rude and speaks demeaning to patients and other office staff. Dr. Kellogg should reconsider who she wants to represent her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

This is not a well rub drs office. I own a medical business and having drs make me wait 40 mins to spend 5 mins with me only to run away before I can ask questions is just bad business and terrible health care. She wants to prescribe drugs before she even has lab diagnostics. Office staff needs a refresher in friendliness and helpfulness as I have been advised on several occasions to see urgent cafe rather than this dr who is my primary care physician. Will be switching

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2013

Terrible office staff. Called more than 4 times in one day starting in the morning. Calls went unreturned until 6:15pm - an entire day of calling explaining pain and nausea and nothing. Never heard from the doctor, was just called by the office to say an anti-nausea med was sent to pharmacy. Horrible way to treat elderly patients. We were also seeking a simple referral to the GI specialist and it took an entire week of family calling for anyone to give us the referral we needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

Dr Kellogg has been my doctor for over 10 years. I like her and think she is good - she listens to me and is helpful in all her recommendations. Her staff, however, leaves much to be desired. The front desk clerk/receptionist often gets my name wrong and more than once has pulled the incorrect file for Dr Kellogg when meeting with me, or tells me that I am not on the schedule when I show up for my appointment. Any time I talk to Lily (office nurse) or leave a message for her, I never - NEVER - get a call back, and have to keep calling for days on end to reach her for an answer. The same is true if I call and leave a message with the exchange if the office is closed for lunch, etc. - no calls are ever returned. I hate to think about switching docs because of the lengthy history I have with Dr Kellogg, and do feel that she is attentive and takes good care of my health issues, but dealing with her staff is always something that I dread.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

I was given blood results of a potential death sentence by Dr. Kellogg's med asst. In shock, it didn't occur to me to ask to talk to Dr. (she wasn't there.) When I asked questions, I was told "let me google it." I left the office with the numbers of 2 specialists. One said "oncology." When I called back to see if doctor was in, I was told no, but her nurse would call back. After about 1 hour or more, the nurse called back & gave me some info. She told me to go to the CDC website for more info. After 3 months, I never did hear from Dr. Kellogg. So, just before Christmas, I was given no detailed info & was left to assume I may not live to see another & may have passed this disease on to my son. Turns out, more tests needed to be done and the end result was a false positive. The 1st specialist turned that nightmare into a sigh of relief. Can't extreme stress cause other health issues? I may not be a Dr. but I would never let anyone get that kind of news from anyone but a Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193590].votes_count ]]