Rate Dr. Cheryl L. Kellogg

Dr. Cheryl L. Kellogg's Ratings

Dr Kellogg has been my doctor for over 8 yrs. I trust her with my healthcare however I need access to my doctor for this to be relevant. The front office has extremely poor customer service skills which I choose to no longer tolerate. As mentioned in prior posts patients are frequently advised to seek medical attention at a local Urgent Care which does not build confidence in patient/doctor relationships. It saddens me but as a result of a grossly managed office I have had to contact Monarch Health Care to ask for a change of doctor request be escalated.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cheryl Patterson-Kellogg has been my internist well over 10yrs. I'm in my 50' & have had my share of lowsy drs enough to compare them against Dr. Kellogg. She IS "the most competent & knowledgeable internist who has ever taken care of my health. In fact, there were numerous specialists i had seen prior to finding dr kellogg. ALL yes ALL of these so called specialists i spent thousands of dollars over the years literally either couldn't figure out what my condition(s) were to treat me or misdiagnosed me altogether often made my conditions worse!! It wasn't until I was under dr kellogg' care until she accurately diagnosed & successfully treated me. 99.9% of internists DO NOT take the time or have the broad medical knowledge dr kellogg has.they're not even required to have. Dr kellogg will research or refer you to a specialist whom is equally competent. So for those who complained they had a longer wait time.....ask yourself what other dr. Do you know who truly took their time wi

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kellogg is very knowledgeable and is very supportive and spent a lot of time with me. She was very helpful and comforting. The office staff could be more attentive and prompt on paper processing claims and referrals. Brittany is very rude and speaks demeaning to patients and other office staff. Dr. Kellogg should reconsider who she wants to represent her office.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

This is not a well rub drs office. I own a medical business and having drs make me wait 40 mins to spend 5 mins with me only to run away before I can ask questions is just bad business and terrible health care. She wants to prescribe drugs before she even has lab diagnostics. Office staff needs a refresher in friendliness and helpfulness as I have been advised on several occasions to see urgent cafe rather than this dr who is my primary care physician. Will be switching

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

Terrible office staff. Called more than 4 times in one day starting in the morning. Calls went unreturned until 6:15pm - an entire day of calling explaining pain and nausea and nothing. Never heard from the doctor, was just called by the office to say an anti-nausea med was sent to pharmacy. Horrible way to treat elderly patients. We were also seeking a simple referral to the GI specialist and it took an entire week of family calling for anyone to give us the referral we needed.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Kellogg has been my doctor for over 10 years. I like her and think she is good - she listens to me and is helpful in all her recommendations. Her staff, however, leaves much to be desired. The front desk clerk/receptionist often gets my name wrong and more than once has pulled the incorrect file for Dr Kellogg when meeting with me, or tells me that I am not on the schedule when I show up for my appointment. Any time I talk to Lily (office nurse) or leave a message for her, I never - NEVER - get a call back, and have to keep calling for days on end to reach her for an answer. The same is true if I call and leave a message with the exchange if the office is closed for lunch, etc. - no calls are ever returned. I hate to think about switching docs because of the lengthy history I have with Dr Kellogg, and do feel that she is attentive and takes good care of my health issues, but dealing with her staff is always something that I dread.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

I was given blood results of a potential death sentence by Dr. Kellogg's med asst. In shock, it didn't occur to me to ask to talk to Dr. (she wasn't there.) When I asked questions, I was told "let me google it." I left the office with the numbers of 2 specialists. One said "oncology." When I called back to see if doctor was in, I was told no, but her nurse would call back. After about 1 hour or more, the nurse called back & gave me some info. She told me to go to the CDC website for more info. After 3 months, I never did hear from Dr. Kellogg. So, just before Christmas, I was given no detailed info & was left to assume I may not live to see another & may have passed this disease on to my son. Turns out, more tests needed to be done and the end result was a false positive. The 1st specialist turned that nightmare into a sigh of relief. Can't extreme stress cause other health issues? I may not be a Dr. but I would never let anyone get that kind of news from anyone but a Dr.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Everything was great except being on time. She is personable and knowledgeable and took time to cover a great deal of ground with me as a new patient.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

In my opinion this doctor is thorough but not good. I waited 1 1/2 in the waiting room for her, then an extra 30 min in the exam room waiting. There was only 1 other patient there. She does look over all the tests and metabolicswith you, but she wanted to perscribe me thyroid medicine. I got 2 other opinions on that, and those doctors said now way do I need thyroid meds and that would be considered malpractice. Along time ago when she was in laguna, she looked professional in the white coat etc..., this time she's all dressed in leopard and black, totally made up, etc..., and it was 10am. That just doesn't make a sick person comfortable. next, with serious issues and perscribing serious meds, she will NOT talk to the patient EVER on the phone, according to the nurse, and you have to make another appt. She went to a medical school that is run by Devry. I would not at all reccomend this doctor. stay away.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag