Rate Dr. Rajinder Sippy

Dr. Rajinder Sippy's Ratings

Dr. Sippy is one of best allergy specialist I have dealt. I am lucky to find him. He is very professional, helpful and genuinely cares of his patients. He has a wealth of information and knowledge in his field of work. I recommend him to all my friends & family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

He used to listen to patients carefully. He was a very good doctor, surprised to know he is no more. God bless his soul!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

he was one of the best doctor in GTA. full of knowledge ,helpful.Now he no more. may GOD give peace to his soul

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Sippy is one of the best doctors in the area. He is very helpful and very knowlegeble. Me and my family are very satisfied and very happy with his services. He always treated all his patients like his family members. Thank you Dr. Sippy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Worst doctor ever, very greedy and looks like all the positive comments are self added by the doctor as i can't imagine anyone saying good things about this doctor.Very unprofessional, no ethics i don't these doctors get license in Canada.He seems to be running a business rather than clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

very helpful doctor. I am proud that he is my family doctor. i was suffering from a problem for last 2 years and he cured my illness and saved my life. Thank you Doctor Sippy for helping me. i would recommend all my friends to make Dr. Sippy their family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

very helpful. I am proud that i have dr. sippy my family doctor. i recommend everybody to make this dr. your family doctor. very reliable and knowledgeful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

He just want to make money and asked to come again and again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

very much unprofessional . no manners. ladies over reception are rude. greeeeeeeeeedy doctor.can treat only animals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Worst Doctor in GTA. Staff are totally unhelpful. Was with Dr for 3-4 yrs and had to see him every 3 months. Each time I went he still asked me what I wanted rather than getting to know me and knowing I had a repeat prescription. Always made appointment but still had to wait 2 hours !! One of the staff pretended to be a doctor - she had a white coat and stethoscope - and did a initial check on each patient in the waiting room and would ask the reason for seeing a doctor. She would do this and run the front desk. Dr Sippy is out to make a quick buck - he has too many patients on his lists, overbooks appointments and on top see's walk-in patients. This is your ultimate Doctor from hell !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][193604].votes_count ]]