Dr. Shawn Russett

Rate Dr. Shawn Russett

Dr. Shawn Russett's Ratings

For an experience that I was dreading, it turned out to be not bad at all! Not only were all the staff (Dr. Russett included) friendly and welcoming of me, but they were equally welcoming of my two children (ages 3 and 5). At these ages, it is challenging to bring them anywhere. However, not only did they love to come with mom, but the staff all seemed to love to have them! Thank you for giving me a beautiful smile and making the experience a great one!

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

His terribly mean dentist wife referred me to hi for orthodontic work, and to my surprise, dr. Russett is the total opposite of her. He made my experience with braces more bearable, and did fantastic work on my teeth. He talked me through every single visit, and was patient and understanding. His staff are amazing too - I have a gag reflex that makes me dry heave when they poke around in my mouth - and they made my visits a lot more comfortable. What an amazing doctor and staff, and a lovely clinic too.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shawn Russett is the best. He is very informative, very clear, patient and kind. You can see that he cares for his patients. My daughter loved going there, the staff were always friendly. What was even awesome was the payment plan they set up for me based on my finances, they made it possibly and affordable. I have 2 other kids that will require orthodontic treatment in the near future and I would not take them any other place other than Signature Orthodontics. They truly have my service for the next few years that's for sure.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

I would like to recommend Signature Orthodontics here , and especially Dr. Russett , for high professionalism, knowledge and kindness forward my daughter and me. All staff is very nice, taking your concerns seriously. Everyone is very busy, but the appointments are always on time - good organizations skills. If you are looking to feel treated personally, even almost like a family member, don't look for other doctor :)

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

I have a high regard for Dr. Shawn Russett and the entire Signature Orthodontic team. I am 64 years old and have experienced numerous situations where I needed access to quality service. I can say unequivocally that I have never experienced such a high quality, comprehensive service delivery model as Signature Orthodontics’. They took wonderful care of me from start to finish - the kind of personal care and attention one receives from one’s own family! They went above and beyond the call of duty. I looked forward to all my visits because, somehow, they made having braces lots of fun! I would not hesitate to recommend Signature Orthodontics to anyone seeking a highly professional organization with a demonstrated commitment to stellar orthodontic services.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

As an adult patient, this was the best exerience ever! The entire team was wonderful and explained things very well. Worth the wait!!!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

Incredible orthodontist, it has been an absolute pleasure getting my teeth straighten here. The office, staff and dental assistants are all friendly, caring and helpful for your specific needs. Dr.Shawn Russett ( this office is extremely busy ) always makes the time for each and every patient to discuss, talk about the challenges they may be having. Incredible experience, the only mistake someone could make is not getting their orthodontic treatment done here.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Russet is a very skilled orthodontist, the results were exactly as expected and the price was reasonable. The treatment by all staff was so good that my son actually looked forward to his orthodonist appointments. I wish all medical professionals were this good.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Russett is amazing, my daughter loved going, he is so knowledgeable, friendly, respectful, staff is great, very punctual,all staff great at explaining treatment never had a problem changing appointments or getting in for emergencies

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shawn is the best! My kids absolutely adore him and love going to see him. He is so kind, caring, professional, knowledgeable and has a wonderful sense of humor. We are very lucky to have found him!!!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag