Dr. Shawn Russett

Rate Dr. Shawn Russett

Dr. Shawn Russett's Ratings

Honest and informative opinion about my child's teeth and what would likely happen if we did, or didn't go through with recommendations. We are happy Dr. Russett said we could wait another year for my new job's insurance to begin so that we'd be better able to afford care. We will be back to start in 9 months with no reservations.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2741725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Dr. Russett's practice certainly involves reviewing all options within our new patient exams. We believe orthodontics is about suiting the individual needs but also working within a family dynamic . We look forward to seeing you both in 9 months.

Submitted March 4, 2015

I always enjoy coming to my appointments. Everyone at this office is great!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2738835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

If this site had 10 stars I would highlight them all. Dr. Russett is super! Very patient and courteous. As for the comments I have read .... I would say go and experience his work first hand. You will see how awesome he is. I had myself and two kids in to see him and we never had a bad experience. Two out of the three of us have finished our treatment and our teeth are beautiful. My sons will be off soon and so far his look great too! The office staff is pleasant and accommodating. Always a smile to be seen. As for the comment of ethnic treatment...... I am of that "culture" and never felt treated in an uncomfortable way. Every visit was a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2738831].votes_count ]]

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Thank you for taking the time write such kind words about Dr. Russett and his team here at Signature Orthodontics

Submitted March 4, 2015

Amazing! Never a bad experience! Excellent beside manner and would highly recommend him!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2738820].votes_count ]]

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Your 5 star rating is very much appreciated! It is patients like yourself that help make our office great!

Submitted March 4, 2015

I agree with the previous post completely! Dr. Russet does seem to act differently around his ethnic patients. I am very happy that someone has said this publicly. I have heard this from friends who have taken their kids to signature and when we went for a consultation we felt the same way. I would have wished that in Canada this wouldn't happen anymore and especially with someone that you bring your children to as a trusted professional. I am very disappointed with signature orthodontics and they way they treat people. Everyone is equal and this is something everyone should know. I would never recommend this clinic to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2738457].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Dr. Shawn Russett holds the utmost respect and care for ALL his patients! To say otherwise is obviously an attempt to reduce his 5 star rating on this website. Our office has a very structured oral hygiene protocol and he or his staff would NEVER address a patient in this manner. We at Signature Orthodontics have an oral hygiene program that is delivered by very highly trained dental assistants. Dr. Russett supports his staff daily but would not be directly delivering this type of instruction. Our oral hygiene is fashioned as a learning opportunity, never a disciplinary action. Furthermore, Dr. Russett welcomes you and your friend to actually visit our office to see that these accusations couldn't be farthest from the truth.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I don't even know where to begin. I wish we never took our family to signature. I feel like we get treated like second class citizens. I don't want to say it's because we are people of colour but I don't know what else it could be. I do see Dr. Russett and his staff being polite and caring to other non coloured patients, but for some strang reason we are always discriminated against. I have also had this discussion with a few of the other moms that I have seen there and they feel the same way too. My son had bad brushing so the chastised and humiliated him infront of everyone. We went home and worked on it very hard and he was doing better. We were so nervous about our next visit and again it was like they didn't even care. He is always so rushed I never get a chance to speak with him. I am never bringing any of my kids ever here again. They also could really benefit on some education in cultural sensitivity training.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2737687].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Because of Dr. Russett we have a beautiful confident smile. Our family have been clients for the past 6 years and never felt stressed about an appointment. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome and have such a positive atmosphere. Dr. Russett and his team at Signature Orthodontics show great professionalism at every visit and we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for that great smile

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
It is always so nice to receive compliments on how our patients feel while they are in our office. We do our very best to create some fun surrounding the orthodontic experience. We like it when our patients smile! :)

Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I have taken 3 of my children to Dr. Russett over the past 4 years. The staff are amazing! So friendly and helpful. Dr. Russett was amazing on all levels, from consultation to completion. All questions and options were explained thouroughly. 2 of my kids are in the retention phase and we couldn't be happier. Well worth the trip to Dr. Russett and team. I tell everyone I know to go here!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2717863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We always welcome our new patients! Thank you for the confidence you've show in our Signature team with your referrals. Much appreciated!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Russet and his staff are amazing! From the first time I walked in to their office you could feel the positive vibe they have. Everyone has a warm and welcoming smile on their face and you get the feeling that everyone cares about the customer service they provide, which in just a few words can be summed us as outstanding and amazing. They make you feel like you are part of their family. They listen and help with all your needs. It's hard to find friendly customer service that goes above and beyond now a days. You should all give yourselves a pat on the back for all that you do. Thanks you!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2710622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We try our very best to make all of our patients feel at home. Thank you for reaching out and writing such nice words about our office and the team that works here.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Myself and my 2 boys are patients of Dr.Russet. He is just an amazing orthodontist, very knowledgable, kind and professional. My boys look forward to their appointments. And I can't thank Dr. Russet enough for making my smile beautiful. All my friends are commenting how beautiful my teeth look😀 even though I still have long ways to go.
All the staff at the clinic are just fantastic, organized and super friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr.Russet to everyone in need of orthodontic treatment.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2708584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We look forward to seeing you all at your next appointment too! Thank you for putting a smile on our faces with your kind words!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2015