Dr. Shawn Russett

You may also like

Rate Dr. Shawn Russett

Dr. Shawn Russett's Ratings

Daughter #2 has entered the queue for braces :-) She is looking forward to the experience, and I am confident in Dr. Russett's experience and professionalism, because my older daughter's teeth look amazing following her orthodontic experience at Signature. The Signature staff are friendly and welcoming ... the doctors and staff exceed our expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Exceeding expectations is what we strive for here at Signature Orthodontics. The confidence you have in our office and our team is very much appreciated. Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Russett was amazing when checking my daughters mouth and teeth, he made it a fun experience for her, yet explained what he was finding to me. She was very comfortable and I felt great leaving knowing that she is in excellent hands.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Thank you for the kind words about Dr. Russett and our office here at Signature Orthodontics. :)

Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Russett for at least four years and am now starting the journey of braces. His staff is friendly and he is great. - Ashlynn

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We look forward to your braces journey with us Ashlynn! Thank you for giving our office 5 stars!

Submitted April 14, 2015

I honestly cannot say enough good about Dr Russet! He has been helping my daughter through her orthodontic treatment since she was 6 (now 12), and my son since he was 8(now 14). I truly believe that his expertise has saved my daughter from needing jaw surgery. He worked in a proactive/preventative manor and I believe he spared her much pain both physical and emotional! My kids both love going there and have even said they will miss it once their done! The contests and rewards are fantastic as well, five stars all around!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2770224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We thank you and your family for being part of our practice! It is also families like yourselves help make Signature Orthodontics 5 stars!

Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Russett and his staff are an absolute delight to be around. Very knowledgeable and helpful. They take the time to explain each procedure and what will happen in the upcoming appointments. They make the visit extremely enjoyable and beyond friendly and patient with my daughter. Most defiantly the best orthodontist in town.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Wow!! Thank you very much! Our patients certainly make our office a cheerful place as well.

Submitted April 8, 2015

good service. knowledgeable knows what he is talking about

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2756008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Very much appreciated.

Submitted March 24, 2015

The consultation was the most informative one we had, answered all our questions honestly and there was no pressure to choose his practice. Staff is friendly, the atmosphere is warm and inviting. My kid loves the rewards system, certainly helps with motivating him to keep his teeth clean! The location is perfect for us and easy to get to as well. My second boy will need braces and I have no hesitation in keeping with Dr. Russett's practice. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2751924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We look forward to treating your second boy! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted March 19, 2015

Honest and informative opinion about my child's teeth and what would likely happen if we did, or didn't go through with recommendations. We are happy Dr. Russett said we could wait another year for my new job's insurance to begin so that we'd be better able to afford care. We will be back to start in 9 months with no reservations.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2741725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Dr. Russett's practice certainly involves reviewing all options within our new patient exams. We believe orthodontics is about suiting the individual needs but also working within a family dynamic . We look forward to seeing you both in 9 months.

Submitted March 4, 2015

I always enjoy coming to my appointments. Everyone at this office is great!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2738835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
We certainly do our very best to make each appointment a good experience. Thank you for the 5 stars!

Submitted March 4, 2015

If this site had 10 stars I would highlight them all. Dr. Russett is super! Very patient and courteous. As for the comments I have read .... I would say go and experience his work first hand. You will see how awesome he is. I had myself and two kids in to see him and we never had a bad experience. Two out of the three of us have finished our treatment and our teeth are beautiful. My sons will be off soon and so far his look great too! The office staff is pleasant and accommodating. Always a smile to be seen. As for the comment of ethnic treatment...... I am of that "culture" and never felt treated in an uncomfortable way. Every visit was a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2738831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Shawn Russett's response
Thank you for taking the time write such kind words about Dr. Russett and his team here at Signature Orthodontics